TCL's Gallery of Written Cards

Rate this set on a scale of 0 to 10.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate this set on a scale of 0 to 10.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

WHAT THE H***!I also made a Synchro Weapon too & that wasmade before yours.

Hehe sorry' date=' lord wyhe, but I haven't looked at your cards for a while now so I diddn't know, but I'm not changing it.

Added 1 new card today, look under the Naruto set under Traps to find it.

[b']New Cards!![/b]

Ninjutsu Art of Resurrection

Added 1 new card under the Original Cards section today.

New Cards!!

My Body As A Sword

At first,I thougt it was a spin-off of "My Body as a Shield",but I was wrong.

Question:What if the user's Life Points are higher than 2000 even after paying Life Points for "My Body as a Sword"?

At first' date='I thougt it was a spin-off of "My Body as a Shield",but I was wrong.

Question:What if the user's Life Points are higher than 2000 even after paying Life Points for "My Body as a Sword"?

[/quote']

Actually I put it in the card text:

My Body As a Sword

Magic Card

Continuous Spell

Activate this card by paying half of your Life Points. Special Summon 1 "Duelist Token" (EARTH/Level 4/Warrior/Effect/ATK ?/DEF ?). The "Duelist Token's" original ATK and DEF are the same as your Life Points. (This card's original ATK and DEF cannot be higher than 2000.) This card cannot be Tributed. If the "Duelist Token" is destroyed as a result of Battle' date=' increase your Life Points by the original attack of the "Duelist Token." If this card is removed from the field, destroy the "Duelist Token."[/quote']

I thought of that already. If I didn't put that in, someone would be able to increase their Life Points to make this card insanly powerful.

Anyways, I've added 1 more new card in the same section as "My Body As A Shield".

New Cards!!

Fusion Knuckle

Archived