TCL's Gallery of Written Cards

Rate this set on a scale of 0 to 10.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate this set on a scale of 0 to 10.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Astral Neos looks more like a replica of Rainbow Neos & the SWAT Kat cards are ok.

...ah...well...It kinda is. I couldn't think of a good effect for Astral Neos and decided to take Rainbow Neos' effect and increase its potency and made it usable with the Astral and Zodiac Beasts. Heck' date=' if you can think of a better effect, than I'd like to hear it.

As for new cards, I have [i']Throwing Your Weight Around[/i] (added to the Original Cards section), which switches the ATK and DEF of monsters that have have higher DEF than ATK, and there is also Megakat City which is a Skyscraper-type card for the SWAT Kats and the Enforcers.

Okay added two new cards for Toons!

The first one helps those who like to have a lot of Toons out on the field. Draw! allows you and your opponent to draw cards equal to the number of Toon monsters you control.

Next, Anvil Strike forces you to destroy cards equal to the number of Toons you and your opponent control.

As always, tell me what you think and any mistakes and errors I need to correct.

A little note: I am posting cards on this thread because my Wii has a limit on the number of characters I can write in a single space.. If I try to add anything to my first thread on my Wii it will erase most of what I have done. just letting y'all know.

Beast Boy, the Changling

EARTH

Level 4

Warrior/Effect

ATK: 1500

DEF: 1400

Once per turn, add a monster with 1 of the following types to your hand from your Deck: Dragon, Beast, Beast-Warrior, Winged Beast, Dinosaur, Fish, Insect, Sea Serpent, Reptile. Once per turn, you can equip a monster of 1 of the following types to this card from your hand or field or unequipped the equipment monster and Special Summon it to the field face-up: Beast, Wined Beast, Beast-Warrior, Insect, Reptile, Sea Serpent, Dinosaur, Dragon, Fish. This monster gains the effect of the equipment monster, increase this monster's ATK and DEF by one-fourth the ATK and DEF of the equipment monster and treat this card as the Attribute and type of the equipment monster.

Crazed Bloodhound

EARTH

Level 4

Beast/Effect

ATK: 1700

DEF: 1200

Whenever this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, add 1 Beast-type monster to your hand from your Deck.

Revealing Dragon

LIGHT

Level 4

Dragon/Effect

ATK: 1300

DEF: 1500

Neither player can Set cards.

The Beast Unleashed

DARK

Level 9

Beast/Effect

ATK: 3600

DEF: 2000

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Ths monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Releasing the Beast." This monster can attack all of your opponent's monsters. If you control this card, this is the only card that can attack.

Blank Canvas

Magic Card

Normal Spell

Special Summon 1 "Toon" monster or is named "Manga Ryu-Ran" from your Deck. The monster Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot attack or be Released. During the End Phase, return the monster to your Deck.

Different Dimension Exchange

Magic Card

Normal Spell

Remove from play 1 card from your hand to add 1 card that was removed from play to your hand (except for the card removed by this card's effect).

Releasing the Beast

Magic Card

Normal Spell

Release 1 "Beast Boy, the Changling" to Special Summon 1 "The Beast Unleashed" from your hand or Deck.

First things first, I need help with the OCG for Beast Boy and a better name so if y'all can help me out. Also, this version of Beast Boy is from the Teen Titans anime.

And as always any criticism is helpful.

3 new cards today with two of them as some additions to my Astral Beasts Set.

Astral Beast - The One

LIGHT

Level 12

Fairy/Effect

ATK: ????

DEF: ????

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play any number of "Astral Beast" or "Zodiac Beast" monsters from your hand, field or Graveyard (except this card). This monster's original ATK and DEF is equal to 400 times the number of "Astral Beast" and "Zodiac Beast" monsters that are removed from play. During your turn, you can Release this monster to destroy all cards on the field and return all removed from play "Astral Beast" and "Zodiac Beast" monsters to your Deck. During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Astral Beast" or "Zodiac Beast" monster from your Deck.

Astral Cloak

Magic Card

Equip Spell

A monster equipped with this card is treated as an "Astral Beast" monster.

Bounce Off

Trap Card

Continuous Trap

If a monster attacks a defense position monster whose DEF is higher than the attack monster's ATK, destroy the attacking monster.

As always, leave your opinion.

P.S. I fixed up Beast Boy, the Changlings effect. All of the changes will be bolded.

Archived