TCL's Gallery of Written Cards

Rate this set on a scale of 0 to 10.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate this set on a scale of 0 to 10.

Update. Fixed up Astral Beast -The One's effect. Shouldn't be difficult to spot because all changes were bolded.

As for the reasoning behind the creation of The One, this card is based upon the theory that before the Big Bang that all the mass in the universe was just a tiny speck or even smaller than that. Its main effect allows it to create a "Big Bang" (destroy all cards by releasing the card) on the field and "creating" new stars (Special Summoning Astral Beasts and Zodiac Beasts from your Deck. Essentially it is supposed to be an Astral Deck's ultimate card.

That's enough ranting for me today.

Later.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update. Fixed up Astral Beast -The One's effect. Shouldn't be difficult to spot because all changes were bolded.

As for the reasoning behind the creation of The One' date=' this card is based upon the theory that before the Big Bang that all the mass in the universe was just a tiny speck or even smaller than that. Its main effect allows it to create a "Big Bang" (destroy all cards by releasing the card) on the field and "creating" new stars (Special Summoning [i']Astral Beast[/i]s and Zodiac Beasts from your Deck. Essentially it is supposed to be an Astral Deck's ultimate card.

That's enough ranting for me today.

Later.

so in other words,the one is the true secret ultimate card in the archetype...just like Destiny End Dragoon

Two new cards today. Also, I've got a prize for someone. The first person to correctly guess what these cards are based off of will get 30 points and a + rep.

Time-Warped Samurai

EARTH

Level 4

Warrior

ATK: 1900

DEF: 1300

A warrior of great strength. This warrior seeks a way home after being thrown into our world from his home in the distant past by a demon.

Holy Samurai Blade

Magic Card

Equip Spell

This cad can only be equipped to a Warrior-type monster. Whenever a monster equipped with this card battles a Fiend-type monster, destroy the monster after damage calculation.

Here is another card' date=' tell me what you think.

Gateway to Another World

Trap Card

Continuous Trap

Both players can activate Field Spells in their respective Spell/Trap Card Zones. If you control "Speed World," you can activate Field Spells without penalty.

[/quote']

what do you mean by "without penalty"?

• 3 months later...

Archived