[Finished]St. Patrick's Day Contest

Zazubat

Rules:
Rule 1. Card must be realistic, no joke cards.
Rule 2. If you don't respond in 3 days after I ask something off you, you will be disqualified.
Rule 3. Any off-topic and trolling here, and I might disqualify you if you don't stop when I say so.
Rule 4. No writtens, also post lore.

Requirements:
-Make a card with the theme of St. Patrick's Day (A Saint, a Leprechaun etc.), and it must also be about Life Points (Life Points = Gold)
-Post your card in this thread.
-Send at least 50 to the pot to enter, winner takes all!
-Post below that you're entering

Additional Things to Know:
-Contest starts when at least 3 people have entered. If possible it will end date of submissions will be on the 17th, and the end will be on the 18th, if not a new date will be announced.
-Winner takes the pot, losers get nothing, so make it the best you can folks!
-You may edit the card until the end date of submissions.

Contestents:
PaladinCards
Aix
Prime-Ace John
Plainview

ThorgrimZz

Pot:
250 points

NEW! 1 like from me!

Judging will be done on my part alone.

READ THIS! So we have 3 people now, which means that it's possible to end the contest tomorrow. So make sure your card is in before tomorrow when I post, otherwise you are disqualified.

i'll compete, but what do you mean the pot. ive never done a competition before

your points go into a pot, which starts at 0. Then it goes up to the amount you donate to enter, say 50, then somebody else donates to enter and it becomes 100. The winner of the contest gets the pot, which is a set amount when the contest is finished.

Alright.  Points sent.  I'm in.

My entry:

[spoiler=SHOW]7136gg.jpg[/spoiler]

LORE:

One per turn: Discard 1 card from your hand; this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.  When this card deals Battle Damage to your opponent: gain the same amount of Life Points that they just lost.[/spoiler]

[EDITED AT 6:16 PM :: I saw I spelled "Leprechaun" wrong (I originally wrote Leprachaun on accident), so I corrected my mistake]

Points Sent

Effect: You can Special Summon this card, (from your hand), by paying 1000 Life Points. If this card is used as Synchro Material for the summon of a Synchro Monster, during the End Phase: Gain Life Points equal to the DEF of the summoned monster. If this card was Special Summoned this way, once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
* Banish 1 monster in your Graveyard and inflict direct damage to your opponent equal to the banished monster's level x200. During the End Phase of this turn, you must flip this card face-down: Gain Life Points equal the damage inflicted to your opponent due to this effect.
* Destroy this card: Gain 2000 Life Points.

Note: Primarily would be used in a Chaos deck and Life Point gain/infliction. Helps bring out Synchs and gains LP through it, too.

Nice cards. Lookin pretty awesome!

Just joined so I don't have enough points to enter, but I decided to make a card and share it all the same. It is a spell card lentenless feast. When I think of st. Patrick's day I think of the one day that the lenten restrictions on eating and drinking alcohol are lifted. Also, saint Patrick's day is also known as feast of saint Patrick. So there's your name lentenless feast, meaning a feast without religious restrictions. So how to relate to duel monster, well we want to get our high level monsters out but are often times detained by the tribute cost so here it is enjoy.

[attachment=36765:image.jpg]

Nice cards. Lookin pretty awesome!

Just joined so I don't have enough points to enter, but I decided to make a card and share it all the same. It is a spell card lentenless feast. When I think of st. Patrick's day I think of the one day that the lenten restrictions on eating and drinking alcohol are lifted. Also, saint Patrick's day is also known as feast of saint Patrick. So there's your name lentenless feast, meaning a feast without religious restrictions. So how to relate to duel monster, well we want to get our high level monsters out but are often times detained by the tribute cost so here it is enjoy.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sorry, but you are not allowed to enter unless you send at least 50 points, also your card doesn't follow the requirements, so I'm sorry, but I'm not accepting this card.

I knew I was not allowed to join, and that it did not meet the requirements. I just really liked your idea of st. P's day and wanted to share a post. Sorry if I intruded that was not my intent. Just trying to get involve with the forum. Sorry for any trouble hope you enjoy the card all the same.

now that is desappointing... i dont have enough points... i really wanted to. ah whatever. so how do you get more points?

You get points each time you post in a thread, and create one I believe, just don't go spamming things. Also, you don't get any in general.

I'll join. let me send the points.

Okay, here's the card - 

198577.jpg

Once per turn; you can activate 1 of the following effects:
●Reduce your Life Points by 1000 to draw 1 card.
●Discard 1 card to increase your Life Points by 1000. You can only control 1 face-up "The End of the Rainbow".

Contest is done, here's the results:

Prime-Ace John wins!

2nd place goes to Plainview

3rd place goes to Aix

4th place goes to PaladinCards

5h place goes to ThorgrimZz

It was hard to decide on the top 3, but the 4th and 5th card I didn't find as good, and Aix's is situational, where Plain's a bit better, but I would probably use John's card the most out of the cards in this contest. But good job to you all.

Contest is done, here's the results:

Prime-Ace John wins!

2nd place goes to Plainview

3rd place goes to Aix

4th place goes to PaladinCards

5h place goes to ThorgrimZz

It was hard to decide on the top 3, but the 4th and 5th card I didn't find as good, and Aix's is situational, where Plain's a bit better, but I would probably use John's card the most out of the cards in this contest. But good job to you all.

Nice! 

i promise i didn't steal your picture john. my computer doesnt load a lot of the images, ao i have to do it roundabout and i never got around to looking at yours. so i didnt know we used the same pic. was not my intent. if id have know i would have changed my picture

It's all cool, man!

I honestly didn't even care that much.

Archived