MagnetBomb vs. ThorgrimzZ

MagnetBomb

Hey, I would like to stage a card contest against someone who won't totally dominate me in a veteran manner. Winner gets 100 points. First to 5 votes wins. The challenge: make a set of monsters where there is one monster for each attribute.
[spoiler=Mon Entrée]
[spoiler=Light]
lasPau2.jpg
When this monster is destroyed, you may choose one of these effects:
-Summon one level four or lower "Wyvern" monster from the graveyard
-You gain 1000 life points
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dark]
dltD4gW.jpg
For every monster sent to the Graveyard by this monster, it it gains 200 ATK Points. If this monster is sent to the Graveyard, increase the attack of one "Wyvern" monster by 400 ATK points
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire]
ZrMrUx3.jpg
When this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent looses 400 life points for every "Wyvern" monster on the field
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Water]
cq347J8.jpg
Once per a turn, you may select one "Wyvern" monster on the field other than this card. This monster cannot be targeted by effects or attacked for one turn.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind]
2KVCehL.jpg
This card cannot be chosen as an attack target. You may special summon this card from your hand when there are no "Wyvern" monsters on the field.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth]
fgXdScu.jpg
When this card is summoned, select one monster on your opponent's side of the field. When this card is destroyed by your opponents effect or by battle, send the selected monster to the graveyard.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Divine]
od6Wl8y.jpg
4 "Wyvern" monsters of different attributes
Once per a turn,you can activate one of these effects:
-Choose one "Wyvern" monster on the field. It gains 1000 attack points for 1 turn
-Choose 1 "Wyvern" monster on the field. It cannot attack this turn. This monster gains attack equal to the selected monster's attack for one turn.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=El Entree De ThorgrimzZ]
[Spoiler=Sacred Dragon- Water]
fIjBmEi.jpg
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Sacred Dragon- Wind]
ANuL4Wy.jpg
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Sacred Dragon- Fire]
8z3Rk3q.jpg
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Sacred Dragon- Earth]
bN5crtS.jpg
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Sacred Dragon- Spirit]
jIlDA9t.jpg
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Sacred Dragon- Darkness]
nlOs2h9.jpg
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Sacred Dragon- Divinity]
ShcSja8.jpg
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Hey, I would like to stage a card contest against someone who won't totally dominate me in a veteran manner. Winner gets 100 points. First to 5 votes wins. The challenge: make a set of monsters where there is one monster for each attribute.
[spoiler=Mon entrée]
[spoiler=Light]
lasPau2.jpg
When this monster is destroyed, you may choose one of these effects:
-Summon one level four or lower "Wyvern" monster from the graveyard
-You gain 1000 life points
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dark]
dltD4gW.jpg
For every monster sent to the Graveyard by this monster, it it gains 200 ATK Points. If this monster is sent to the Graveyard, increase the attack of one "Wyvern" monster by 400 ATK points
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire]
ZrMrUx3.jpg
When this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent looses 400 life points for every "Wyvern" monster on the field
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Water]
cq347J8.jpg
Once per a turn, you may select one "Wyvern" monster on the field other than this card. This monster cannot be targeted by effects or attacked for one turn.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind]
2KVCehL.jpg
This card cannot be chosen as an attack target. You may special summon this card from your hand when there are no "Wyvern" monsters on the field.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth]
fgXdScu.jpg
When this card is summoned, select one monster on your opponent's side of the field. When this card is destroyed by your opponents effect or by battle, send the selected monster to the graveyard.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Divine]
od6Wl8y.jpg
4 "Wyvern" monsters of different attributes
Once per a turn,you can activate one of these effects:
-Choose one "Wyvern" monster on the field. It gains 1000 attack points for 1 turn
-Choose 1 "Wyvern" monster on the field. It cannot attack this turn. This monster gains attack equal to the selected monster's attack for one turn.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

French fixed.

John... you can almost be considered a veteran...

all right. I just have to make a light and that'll be it. Unless you're including divine?

ok here they are

Sacred Dragon- Water

fIjBmEi.jpg

Sacred Dragon- Wind

ANuL4Wy.jpg

Sacred Dragon- Fire

8z3Rk3q.jpg

Sacred Dragon- Earth

bN5crtS.jpg

Sacred Dragon- Spirit

jIlDA9t.jpg

Sacred Dragon- Darkness

nlOs2h9.jpg

Sacred Dragon- Divinity

ShcSja8.jpg

Your Dragon of Darkness is Red Eyes Darkness Dragon lol - - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Darkness_Dragon

And is being a vet a good thing or bad thing? lol. I don't quite understand....

Your Dragon of Darkness is Red Eyes Darkness Dragon lol - - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Darkness_Dragon

And is being a vet a good thing or bad thing? lol. I don't quite understand....

You'd crush them. There's no competition there, which is the point of 1 v 1.

I vote for ThorgrimZz because his cards are a little bit more playable as there as some Special Summoners in there, though a Normal Monster with 4000 ATK is quite OPed.

I'd like to note that neither are really playable though, they wouldn't even be ten formats ago and definitely not playable today.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived