Sora vs Axi {Finished!}

Sora1499

Just realized that I can still nab first place. This will probably be my last card making contest for a while, but whatevs.

Rules n shit
1. Cards are due to me by tomorrow
2. First one to 3 votes or most votes by April 1st (aka my birthday :D) wins.
3. You must make a level 7 synchro monster. That's it.

[spoiler='My card']185639.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Also, some rulings regarding this sucker:']*Its clause "Ignoring the timing" means that it can still utilize something like MF or BTH. For example, a BTH negated by this card becomes "Destroy 1 monster on the field with 1500 or more ATK and banish it instead of sending it to the graveyard." Mirror force becomes "Destroy all attack position monsters your opponent controls."

*Any continuous spell/trap cards that do not have an immediate trigger effect (like Koa'ki Meiru Transport Unit or Wave Motion Cannon) will give the continuous effects to the owner of that card, but this card's effect will do nothing.
*Any continuous spell/trap cards with an immediate trigger effect (like Firedance Tenki or Nightmare Wheel) will have their effects applied. However, their continuous effects will not apply. For example, if you use this guy on a Tenki, then you will get the search (if you have targets for it, lol), but you will not get its effect to boost your Beast-Warriors by 100. Also, if you use something like a Nightmare Wheel, its effects that the targeted monster can't attack and the owner takes 500 during each standby phase will not be applied as Mecha's effect, just the initial targeting. However, the owner of the activated Nightmare Wheel will get its effects that the targeted monster can't attack and the owner takes 500 during each standby phase.
*Any cards that negate something, whether it be an activation of any effect or any card or any form of summon, do nothing under this card on both ends.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Axi's card']203895.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Notes']Whether you add to the owner's hand is optional, but the shuffling happens whether you add or not and if you don't add, they all get shuffled.[/spoiler]

Vote vote vote!

I vote for Sora... It stops the opponent spell or trap and uses it against them so.

Lol, way to try to boob your way into victory, Aix. I vote for sora's card. It seems much more usable, and is a good way to stop an OTK, as well as turn your opponents spell against them.

lol

Archived