Release Date: July 2013
Price: 150 yen (inc. tax)

5 cards per pack, 30 packs per box

Features 80 cards: 
- 5 Ultra Rare cards 
- 9 Super Rare cards 
- 18 Rare cards 
- 48 Normal cards

(The set's Ultra Rare cards are also available in Ultimate Rare form, one card in the set is also available in Holographic Rare form, and four of the Normal cards in the set are Normal Rare.)

- A lot of the latest cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL anime
- New Xyz Monster as well as cards to support their Summoning, cards for already existing themes and cards of a brand-new concept.
- Cover card is "CNo. 96 Black Storm".

Well, there's the Chaos Dark Mist everyone was waiting for.

"Brand-new concept"?

Brand-New Concept is the same as it always said, but no one ever remembers that. It means a new archetype.

Also, source? All news threads should have a source of some sort, both to be fair to the source and to prove it's real.

Haven't checked NAC in a few days, so idk if it's confirmed yet.

Brand-New Concept is the same as it always said, but no one ever remembers that. It means a new archetype.

Also, source? All news threads should have a source of some sort, both to be fair to the source and to prove it's real.

Haven't checked NAC in a few days, so idk if it's confirmed yet.

It's the top headline on Shriek.

http://shriek.twoday.net/

My apologies, forgot to add the link to the post I'll do that now.  Apparently it's old news. .-.

... That's not a source, that's an asshole pretending he's a source =/

869 :フラゲイ師 ◆raVcMT8k1XEJ :2013/04/02(火) 15:05:26.48 ID:UJoQ2CmI0

ブラックミストさんのカオスナンバーズ キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!! 

7月予定 遊戯王ゼアル OCG シャドウ・スペクターズ(仮) 1パック150円  

●遊戯王ゼアル オフィシャルカードゲームブースターパック最新作が登場! 
●アニメ「遊戯王ゼアル」に登場する最新カードを多数収録。初心者・アニメファンに向けた「アニメ世界観の要素」と 
 既存プレイヤー向けの「OCGオリジナルの要素」それぞれのカードをバランスよく収録します。 
●エクシーズモンスターも多数収録し、さらに幅広い戦局に対応。よりエキサイティングなデュエルを楽しめます。 
●エクシーズ召喚をサポートするカードを始め、新たなコンセプトやこれまでのテーマを拡張するカード等、多彩なバリエーションを収録します 

7月予定 遊戯王ゼアル OCG デュエリストカードプロテクターCNo.96 ブラック・ストーム(仮) 472円 

プロテクター ・・・70枚入り 
紙製セパレーター・・・1枚入り(全1種) 

●ブースターパック「シャドウ・スペクターズ」(仮)のメインモンスターをデザインしたカードプロテクターが同時登場! 
●プロテクター枚数が70枚入りで、デッキ構築に適した枚数となっております。 
  さらにオリジナルデザインの紙製セパレーターを1枚封入! 
●大切なカードの保管や、実際の対戦時のカードの保護に最適です。 
●魅力的なデザインに加え、品質の高い厚手のフィルムを使用しているのでカードの保護も見た目もバッチリ決まる!

SHADOW SPECTERS
Out July 2013
1 Pack costs 150 Yen

● The latest Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Official Card Game Booster Pack is here!
● The pack includes many of the latest cards from the "Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal" animated series. The set is balanced to include cards from the world of the animated series to appeal to beginners and fans of the show, while existing players will benefit from Official Card Game original cards.
● A multitude of Xyz Monsters are included to broaden the playing field. Which'll let you enjoy an even more exciting Duel.
●  There are cards that support Xyz Summoning, cards for a new Deck Concept and existing themes, and a generally wide variety of cards.

Out in July 2013 are Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Official Card Game Duelist Card Protectors based off of the monster "Number C96: Dark Storm" that cost 472 cents.
● With each you'll get 70 Card sleeves and 1 Sheet Separator.
● The protector is based off of the main monster of "Shadow Specters". With 70 Card Protectors, you'll be able to cover your entire Deck. Furthermore, there's a Sheet Separator with a unique design.
● They're suitable for protecting your important cards and for making sure they stay safe during real life play.
● Due to the high quality thick film and the cool design, your cards will be protected while looking stylish.

Here's an actual source + Translation of the source from NAC, but don't use Shriek as a source, just for the sake of preserving the guy who leaks info, because he's pissed at assholes like shriek who use him to get cash out the ass.

I don't trust Shriek very mu-

Oh hey NAC confirmed it.

Meh, not much info, so not much to say. I don't really want a CN96, I consider the current one pretty bad design honestly. Not broken, but bad design.

I sure hope the CN96 isn't like it.

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think it's bad design D:

Accel, the reason why Black says that Shriek isn't a source is because Shriek doesn't give credit.

I can't wait to see the art for CNo 96.

The reason why we say that Shriek isn't a source is because he isn't a source, he's simply an information distributor. It's like saying a newspaper is the source of a scientific claim when it was actually the scientist who discovered it.

The reason why we say that Shriek isn't a source is because he isn't a source, he's simply an information distributor. It's like saying a newspaper is the source of a scientific claim when it was actually the scientist who discovered it.

Yeah.

A: "So... where did you find out about this scientific claim? What is your source?"

B: "Well, I heard about it on the news, but they did credit the scientist who discovered it, who is the real source."

• 3 months later...
Duston Mop

Burst Reverse

Continuous Trap Card

Normal Trap Card

- The Tanukis are basiclly Xex and Yagan.
- Vampire Killer is referred to as a "DARK Killer" so probably destroys a DARK monster it battles before calculation.
- Genomics Fighter is a Psychic Tuner that can become Level 3 if you Normal Summon it without Tribute. It has other effects. 
- The Sunflower Plant destroys an opponent card whenever a Plant is destroyed. 

- The Flock of crows cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When flipped face-up, you can randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand. Once per turn, you can turn it back face-down.

- The Reptile has some sort of effect that Special Summons involving face-downs or some such.
- Raisbell increases monster Level by 1 on either player's turn.
- Blue Duston banishes a card from the controller's hand until the next Standby Phase it looks.
- Tanuki Xyz prevents other Beast-Types from being destroyed. Detach to create a Token. Token's ATK is equal to the highest ATK on the field when it's Summoned.
- Dragon Shield equips to a Dragon. It can't be destroyed, but neither player takes Battle Damage.

Archived