Alchemy Cycle

The original ATK of all face-up monsters you control becomes 0, until the End Phase. Each time a monster that had its original ATK reduced to 0 by this effect is destroyed by battle and send to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

This card should be limited.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

basiclly you give your field advantage for your hand advangtage? not a smart move at all.

it's a smart move every single person would say it's bad until someone uses it in a tournament's and kicks butt.

this card is very good.

Are you saying that this is a good card because, in some hypothetical reality where -1'ing yourself and losing field advantage becomes a pro move, someone might actually play this card?

basiclly you give your field advantage for your hand advangtage? not a smart move at all.

it's a smart move every single person would say it's bad until someone uses it in a tournament's and kicks butt.

this card is very good.

This card has been around for a while' date=' and I haven't seen it in competitive use.

[/quote']

And that's for a very good reason. (Though it really hasn't been around for long. The prerelease was only a month or two ago.)

this card is very good.

Are you saying that this is a good card because' date=' in some hypothetical reality where -1'ing yourself and losing field advantage becomes a pro move, someone might actually play this card?

[/quote']

Insulting someone who has a different view than you is not becoming of a new mod,have a better attitude towards people your not always correct.

combos that can work well

scapegoat + this card, they never said tokens were excluded and token monsters are considered monster.

another way

Spirit Barrier+ this card

these are 2 combos that can work well.

Also people they just said face-up they never said it had to be in ATK mode.

this card is very good.

Are you saying that this is a good card because' date=' in some hypothetical reality where -1'ing yourself and losing field advantage becomes a pro move, someone might actually play this card?

[/quote']

Insulting someone who has a different view than you is not becoming of a new mod,have a better attitude towards people your not always correct.

I never insulted you; I merely said that you were wrong. There is a difference.

scapegoat + this card' date=' they never said tokens were excluded and token monsters are considered monster.[/quote']

Alchemy Cycle says "The original ATK of all face-up monsters you control becomes 0 until the End Phase. Each time a monster that had its original ATK reduced to 0 by this effect is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card." No tokens.

The battle damage was never the issue; the loss of advantage was the problem.

Except they don't.

this card is very good.

[/quote']

scapegoat + this card' date=' they never said tokens were excluded and token monsters are considered monster.[/quote']

Alchemy Cycle says "The original ATK of all face-up monsters you control becomes 0 until the End Phase. Each time a monster that had its original ATK reduced to 0 by this effect is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card." No tokens.

Except they don't.

where on the card said excluding tokens,token cards are considered monster cards.

so you lose a few monster but this is perfect to activate if your gonna lose your monster anyway in battle.

the combos work well,you just like to disagree,and look how you phrased your original response that sounds like an insult to me.

Token monsters: definition

Monster Tokens are used in place of Monster Cards. (The Tokens represent monsters) (key word here) that appear on the field as a result of a card being activated. These monsters are not included in the Deck.

this card is very good.

[/quote']

Except they don't.

where on the card said excluding tokens' date='token cards are considered monster cards.[/quote']

Did you read the part that I bolded?

so you lose a few monster but this is perfect to activate if your gonna lose your monster anyway in battle.

Jar of Greed would also allow you to draw one card in that situation.

the combos work well

They don't.

you just like to disagree

Only when someone is wrong.

and look how you phrased your original response that sounds like an insult to me.

You're confusing yourself with your statements. I insulted your statement, not you.

Archived