Bat-Format

Kthx.

Can I use your banlist for my own format with a few changes?

Sure, go ahead.

On an unrelated note, I have started to add colors to the cards so they're easier to distinguish. I can't do all today, but I'll do it tomorrow.

Hey zazu, I guess I'll give my thoughts on one aspect of your format.

The biggest thing I dislike about it, is that you'v changed some effects of the cards. While I can understand the thought process behind it, I cant say I agree with it. Mainly because, cards were given their effects for a reason. Sure, it led to them either being bad design or just broken but their effects are still theirs. Not only that but those that decide to play this format would have to look at this thread while dueling to see the edits provided they run any of the cards that have been edited. Which I'm sure you can guess is annoying.

Anyways, that's just what I think. Others might & will think differently.

It's suppose to be more of a fun format, though I can see how some might find it annoying. It's mostly because I am not sure where they should have their place in the ban list, so I decided to change them so they were more like I wanted them. If somebody can put all of back into section they think would work, then I can take away the edits. I am not sure where they should myself right now though. I'm gonna change them myself, but of course if you think they shouldn't be there, be sure to tell.

EDIT: Alright, I changed it now.

I also understand that some people might find it annyoying, but I personally think it`s OK to change the effects of the cards as long as you keep the number of card texts you change to a minimum. Like, try changing the texts again, but only change 1 through 4 card texts for the Forbidden list, 1 through 3 for the Limited list, and 1 through 2 for Semi-Limited. The problem last time you did this was too many card texts were changed, but, like I said, try changing card texts again, but just change a few card texts, and see how that works out.

I also understand that some people might find it annyoying, but I personally think it`s OK to change the effects of the cards as long as you keep the number of card texts you change to a minimum. Like, try changing the texts again, but only change 1 through 4 card texts for the Forbidden list, 1 through 3 for the Limited list, and 1 through 2 for Semi-Limited. The problem last time you did this was too many card texts were changed, but, like I said, try changing card texts again, but just change a few card texts, and see how that works out.

They'er gonna stay as they are. This format already got plenty of rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived