"Elemental Hero Wildheart"

This monster is probably one of the best TCG monster cards as it possess a powerful ability which prevents it from being affected by Trap cards. This Elemental Hero can easily find reputation in many decks other than "Hero" decks.

Wildheart is invulnerable to powerful commonly used Trap Cards like Sakuretsu Armor and Solemn Judgment.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Wildheart

I don't like e.hero's much, especialy wildheart, because if you try to use a stratergy with wildheart and trap card's then you can't use the stratergy. The effect applies to its owner aswell you know, so except Jinzo, i don't realy like monster's with that type special effect, but if it destroy's trap's like storm neos that's good because then you have a choice on whether you activate the effect, but with wildheart, unless you destroy it by battle or spell, it's invincible to trap's. The good thing is you can still activate thing's like magic cylinder.

I don't like e.hero's much' date=' especialy wildheart, because if you try to use a stratergy with wildheart and trap card's then you can't use the stratergy. The effect applies to its owner aswell you know, so except Jinzo, i don't realy like monster's with that type special effect, but if it destroy's trap's like storm neos that's good because then you have a choice on whether you activate the effect, but with wildheart, unless you destroy it by battle or spell, it's invincible to trap's. The good thing is you can still activate thing's like magic cylinder.

[/quote']

Fail do you even know what it does it is not affected by traps you can still activate them and it is not affected by magic cylinder so attack goes through

Guest PikaPerson01

Second best Elemental Hero. (Lol, E-Heroes)

It's good. 1500 attack makes it Rat-able. 1600 defense is... mildly decent. Emergency Call and RoTA is good support. Decent effect.

Torrential + Normal Summoning Wildheart = Fun.

Solid 8.8/10

Also, this topic is a waste of time. Everyone decent already knew everything I posted.

Second best Elemental Hero. (Lol' date=' E-Heroes)

It's good. 1500 attack makes it Rat-able. 1600 defense is... mildly decent. Emergency Call and RoTA is good support. Decent effect.

Solid 8.8/10

Also, this topic is a waste of time. Everyone decent already knew everything I posted.

[/quote']

Even Better, Special Summon Wildheart, rat, Monster reborn, idc.

Activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Torrential Tribute your opponents 2nd special summon.

4500 direct attack.

lots of fun!

Guest PikaPerson01

Solid 8.8/10

[/quote']

Activate Inferno Reckless Summon. Torrential Tribute your opponents 2nd special summon.

4500 direct attack.

lots of fun!

Rat + Inferno Recless Summon = ERROR! CAN NO COMPUTE!

Giant Rat's SS-ing ability doesn't work like that.

Solid 8.8/10

[/quote']

4500 direct attack.

lots of fun!

Rat + Inferno Recless Summon = ERROR! CAN NO COMPUTE!

Giant Rat's SS-ing ability doesn't work like that.

"Inferno Reckless Summon" cannot be activated during the Damage Step' date=' so you cannot Special Summon monsters Special Summoned by cards such as "Shining Angel" or "UFO Turtle".

[/quote']

anyways... Wildfart is pretty sweet

Guest PikaPerson01

Anyone forget Tenkabito Shien? Same exact effect' date=' I don't see a discussion about that card, lol.

I dislike Elemental Hero's, including Wildheart.

[/quote']

Stratos, Emergency Call, and the possibility of a fusion make Wildheart vastly superior.

Archived