"Elemental Hero Wildheart"

Guest Chaos Pudding

It's not the most usefull card... I don't I would really use it...

How is being a searchable Trap-immune Warrior not useful?

It's not the most usefull card... I don't I would really use it...

How is being a searchable Trap-immune Warrior not useful?

i think what hes trying to say is that there are more other "usable and better" cards than Wildheart in todays meta

Guest Chaos Pudding

i think what hes trying to say is that there are more other "usable and better" cards than Wildheart in todays meta

Well, in today's meta, anything that doesn't go in a DAD or DDT deck is pretty much worthless, so that is a moot point. Are there any cards that do Wildheart's job better while being able to be searched for and played faster?

This monster is probably one of the best TCG monster cards as it possess a powerful ability which prevents it from being affected by Trap cards. This Elemental Hero can easily find reputation in many decks other than "Hero" decks.

Wildheart is invulnerable to powerful commonly used Trap Cards like Sakuretsu Armor and Solemn Judgment.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Wildheart

Since I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, who here has noticed the mistake made in this post (aside from thinking that people care)?

Guest Chaos Pudding

it's not a good card' date=' 1500 ATK means it can be easily destroyed.

[/quote']

Since when has the game reverted back to "lol ATK"?

[/quote']

but the card is plain and weak, just becuase it says "this card is not affected by Trap Cards" deosnt mean it's good and Chaos guess what, High ATK>Low ATK so if this card survives Mirror Force deosnt mean it will stand a chance against Raiza or say Cyber Dragon *sexy isn't he*.

[/quote']

but the card is plain and weak, just becuase it says "this card is not affected by Trap Cards" deosnt mean it's good and Chaos guess what, High ATK>Low ATK so if this card survives Mirror Force deosnt mean it will stand a chance against Raiza or say Cyber Dragon *sexy isn't he*.

One of the best monsters this format has 0 ATK.

[/quote']

L-O-L

so true, and srry, i didn't know about rats effect...

-_-

i don't run it, so i didn't check on it...

whatever..

[/quote']

D'ya mean Yubel?

[/quote']

D'ya mean Yubel?

No, he means Phantom of Chaos.

He was also correct about the other mistake that the TC made: Wildheart is vulnerable to Solemn.

Archived