Card Discussion: Question

Or in a Traditional Deck' date=' maybe, not really.

Activate "Echange of the Spirit" and then "Question".

[/quote']

Pure dumb luck, then. The top monster of your deck would be the bottom monster of your Grave. Plus, you would have been paying 3000 Life Points.

3,000?

your opponent can check your graveyard when he/she wants to anyways

I'm pretty sure that in normal cases, your opponent has to ask, and you can say no. In this case, your opponent can't check your Graveyard.

EDIT: I was wrong on the first statement, sorry for that.

If you play it during mid-duel' date=' there's no way your opponent will remember, unless they write it down or something.

[/quote']

lol, but sometimes like if your opponent has a Dark World deck who would continusly check his deck making this card useless. same goes for Zombies and S.S

Dark World checking opponent's Graveyard? And Zombies? I thought DW was about your own hand, and Zombies your own Graveyard, mainly. And an SS Deck? [/dumbjoke]

If you play it during mid-duel' date=' there's no way your opponent will remember, unless they write it down or something.

[/quote']

lol, but sometimes like if your opponent has a Dark World deck who would continusly check his deck making this card useless. same goes for Zombies and S.S

Dark World checking opponent's Graveyard? And Zombies? I thought DW was about your own hand, and Zombies your own Graveyard, mainly. And an SS Deck? [/dumbjoke]

um. no i mean if your opponent has a Dark World deck then they well frequently search thier deck and then will be able to guess it.

and what happens if it's a Spell card and you opponent calls it right?

oh ya and 5000 posts.

eh

your opponent can check your graveyard when he/she wants to anyways

so its kinda useless

once question touches the field' date=' the graveyard cannot be checked.

[/quote']

he can check it at least once per turn... not when question is played

Also, your opponent will probably know what it is without checking if they have a half-decent memory.

it's ok' date=' but sometimes your opponent can remember the card then you will be like

OWNED

unless you want it rfp'd. <-- = sarcasm

Actually, that can be good in a Macro Cosmos deck (I think)

Macro Cosmos decks don't even run Monster Reborn. Why would they run this card?

Archived