Twisted;Reality [OoC/S/Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll wait in case my next IC post would mess with what Tico plans to do.

Thank you for your patience, Aix. I'm really sorry about taking so long to post and would like to apologize to everyone involved in this RP for delaying it because of me. And I'll make sure to do my best and prevent such delays (from me) in the future.

Thank you for your patience, Aix. I'm really sorry about taking so long to post and would like to apologize to everyone involved in this RP for delaying it because of me. And I'll make sure to do my best and prevent such delays (from me) in the future.

I for one applaud the honest gesture of such an apology.

Kudos. And now we can start picking up the ball.

ListenToLife, do you actually have some way in mind to create a black hole?

Large Hadro- *shot*

Although, it would be possible to make a Large Hadron Collider. Perhaps not a large one, but perhaps one that can surround the school? City?

Or... y'know. Substitute that for a large transmutation circle like in Brotherhood. That can work too.

No. I'm pointing out that the time-travel search is practically an impossible mission. The Kerr Solution is a real theory, one that is probaly the most hopeful, but it's still pretty much impossible. (There's creating a black hole, managing to get something that can withstand the near infinite pressure of the Black hole, and actually getting something to fit through a singularity ring, the size of which could be infitessimally small, much like the singularity itself.)

I was actually hoping you had some sort of (fictional?) method of time-travel planned.

Archived