[Leaderboard] Renegade vs Ambrosia

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All Leaderboard and Tournament Rules Apply

2. First to 3 votes or most by June 8th wins.
3. Votes must have a valid reason.
4. Winner gets 1 Rep from loser.
5. I have the right to add rules.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card Conditions]

Your task is simple. You are to create a generic Spell or Trap card that deals with effect negation.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card A]

FinalJudgment.png?t=1370134441

You can only activate this card when the Summon of a monster or the activation of an effect or card would be negated: Negate the card that would negate the activation or Summon and destroy it. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card B]

Damning Seal

Quick-Play Spell Card

Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card; Negate it's effects, then treat it as a Normal Monster (Zombie-type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 800) in face-up defense position. 

[/spoiler]

Wait wat? Card B throws in whole new concepts, Quick-Play Trap Monsters? I assume they work the same, if Spells are negated, they go back into there place and such, but really, don't go around throwing concepts like that around. Now Card A is pretty specific, but it does get around Solemn and such, and the no more cards in the chain is pretty nice. Card B on the other hand is nice to stop some things, but it also feels pretty cheap, getting a monster, plus stopping any face-up card. I will go with card A.

I am going for Card A for the same reason as Zazubat. The concept Card B is playing around with just doesn't seem fair and is really a far fetched idea. Card A however gets around those pesky solemns, and stops a chain which is nice. Would also work on Thunder King Rai-Oh? Just wondering, it won't change my vote either way. My vote goes to Card A

Card A is quite solid, especially with all the effect negation going around nowadays, and normally I would give my vote for it, but Card B's idea is incredibly fascinating to me, and I really love the concept.

Card B can both be used to convert your used resources (such as Call of the Haunted) into usable resources, as well as against your opponent, if they're playing a deck such as Fire Fists or something; negating their Tenki would feel so good.

Card B gets my vote.

Card A is a very solid card, allowing you to get around Solemns and the like. Negating is a big frustration, so having a negator so that you can negate while your opponent is negating is definitely a fun idea. The ending chain makes it all the better, making it so that your opponent can't negate your negator while you are negating your opponent's negation. Card B definitely has the creative win here, although I am not loving the lack of explanation there. I am assuming that works as Zazu said, but the idea is very out there and I would need to see some further support before cashing my vote in with that. I vote for Card A. 

Archived