X-Over Academy: The Summoner Tales | PG-13 | All-all Crossover | IC Thread | Accepting

Jolta

OoC Thread

~~~

The students found themselves assembled in front of a forest route after a short teleportation spell. Everything looked normal. The weather was nice, the sun was shining, but definitely no birds chirping. They all found themselves in some uniform, presumably the black-and-white school uniform, with red ribbons for the girls.

"Huh? Wha- what happened?" a young, blonde french lady looked around. This was young Alice Dunois.

Right up ahead was a metallic, shiny arch that said 'X-Over Academy' in regal-looking gold words, with some crest.

"Is this... it?" a green-haired lady of Asian descent, Huang Xishun, gazed in awe. She swished her ponytail around, feeling rather fired up. "Alright, time for some fun..."

This was their destination, their new life. Everyone in the area began to walk forward, under the arch which bore the name of their very goal.

~~~

When every single child had entered the arch, the entrance of the arch closed with the rise of a metal wall. All one was capable of viewing was forests on the side, and a seemingly endless path.

"Someone's behind this... SHOW YOURSELF!" a grey-skinned, demon-eyed kid, Gerald Ragnarok, shouted. Many students were panicking over this event, some even traumatized.

"Oh, someone's looking for fun, huh? If it's fun you want, it's fun you get!"

Next, a white-haired white-eared petite bunny lady popped out from the forests. She winked with her blood red eyes while her white, long ears swayed. As she began to hop into the horizon with absurd agility, her detached, white sleeves bounced along with her red skirt.

"Oh, I see..." Xishun smiled, before giving chase. "Is this a test? Or one of those lame entrance ceremonies? Hey come back!"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of bothering to chase after the bunny lady or worrying about the fact that they had just been shut by a metal wall, or being worried/embarrassed/nervous about the fact that this was the first time being in the company of so many people, Novem checked out the black-and-white school uniform in interest. This was presumably the outfit of X-Over Academy. Well, it wasn't that bad. With a blank stare, the person watched silently as Xishun began running after the bunny lady, several others probably about join in as well.

[i]Do I seriously have to do this...?[/i]

How they found all that energy was a mystery to Novem. Yawning, the aspiring magician walked off in the same direction while mumbling something about boredom.

As most of the students were panicking about such a trite regard, a man look back towards the metal wall that was conjured, and lightly examined it, gave it a few knocks. It was built pretty tough.

"Well, this is certainly something unique I've experienced." he muttered quietly with a fairly weak German accent.

This man was dressed pretty casually for a uniformed student, even having his sleeves rolled up; his shirt was also open, showing a fairly popular Extreme Metal band Cradle of Filth t-shirt underneath. Strange pagan pendants and other amulets and leather bands adorned him. On his back he carried a guitar case, where inside he had his currently favorite guitar (the rest were with family), and a sheathed sword named Umbra. Walking forward towards the front of the crowd, the weight of boots can be heard with every step.

"Panicking students, a bunny lady - or a furry, you never can tell with people these days - a headstrong girl, who is chasing said furry... Guess this school won't be so boring after all. Right Umbra?"

"Boy, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. Knowledge of my presence should not be present to these brats."

Umbra was a sword whose voice was only heard to those it chose as its wielder, so only Stark could hear it. Everyone around him would probably think he's schizophrenic or something.

"Huh, right. But who knows? Maybe that furry can tell us what to do."

"Do as you wish on such a regard. It matters not to me."

"You're damn right it doesn't matter to you!"

Running off, a little dust cloud formed from the sudden dash made towards the direction both the girl and the furry went towards.

After sprinting towards the direction, Stark caught up with the girl who chased the furry. The pendants were jingling all over the place and his opened flaps of his shirt were dancing against the wind. The guitar case was strapped to his torso pretty securely, and so were his items inside the case. The sword wasn't so lucky to be strapped, but Stark figured that because it was so powerful and strong, it wouldn't matter.

"Hey! The furry went straight, right?!" Stark shouted to get the girl's attention.

Xishun continued to run forward. As usual, she was thinking with her fists, not her brain. In fact, it was a debatable topic on whether she even had a brain to be used for proper thinking.

With a swish of her fists, a water-constructed dragon rose and charged at high speeds at the rabbit, although it was not fast enough to catch up with the bunny lady. The rabbit proceeded to summon some sort of sonicboom which dispelled the water and splattered it all over the students

"Why you..." Xishun looked in dismay and anguish. Her rage motivated her.

Just then, a lad, possibly a couple years or so older than her, questioned from afar, "Hey! The furry went straight, right?"

After replying with a nod, she rudely shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, LET'S GET A MOVE ON!"

Xishun then ran faster. Being athletically built from practicing martial arts, her energy seemed endless, although she was beginning to perspire at a rapid rate.

~~~

"Non, non... I cannot go on..." Alice was beginning to pant. "The rabbit... so fast..."

Alice continued to run as her beret began to fly off her head, as it landed on the face of a rather androgynous-looking person. She quickly ran back and apologised. This person seemed to be rather bored, and was just walking.

"My apologies, mademoiselle," the lady bowed. "My name is Alice. Alice Dunois. What is yours?"

Garris grinned as the metal door rose up to enclose him and the rest of the students. He completely ignored the Demon-boy, acting his usual Dumb and lazy attitude, patting his familiar on the back, A White Fox with Various red Markings on it's face and Black Paws. When the Bunny Girl turned her behind towards Garris and took off running, Garris Smiled and took that as a challenged, saying "Le's see if i can rem'mber how to hun' rabbit". He took a position, Standing on all fours, Then, After the fox got up on his back, Garris took off moving like a wolf, Using his muscled arms to throw himself forward, then propelling himself using his back legs (Kicking up dirt in the process), repeating as he moved towards the bunny girl, [acronym='Although Barely Noticeable']Noticeably gaining up on her[/acronym]. The Fox also started preparing for something as 3 balls of ice appeared and orbited it

Zach watched in awe, as a handful of students shot off after the strange bunny-lady, a few of them casting spells in an attempt to subdue her. "Do we even know if we are supposed to catch her?" Zach chuckled as he tightened the strap of his bag, It held all his valuable possessions,and It would be a shame if it dropped as he joined his fellow classmates. The young man's hair began to fly around wildly, as he shot forward in a burst of speed, quickly passing the two girls that had for some reason stop to start a conversation.  

The blur of red came to a sliding halt beside a boy, running on all fours alongside a wolf that appeared to be using magic of its own. Fascinated, Zach began to sprint next to odd pair, using his spell in order to keep pace with them. "Sick wolf bro, I didn't know we could bring pets..."

Suddenly, Garris was met with a boy that seemed to have Super Speed beside of him, Garris ignored the boy to Maintain Focus, Grumbling, when the Fox Seemed to speak "I'm not a wolf, little child... I'm a fox, I'd hope that sticks with you someday" but the words did not seem to come out of her mouth. The fox looked as the Icebolts finished forming, then Calculated where the Rabbit Girl's next few steps were, Then fired all 3 Icebolts, which took the form of Small Hailstones, at the place where the Rabbit girl would step a few seconds from now, essentially making a small pothole that would likely trip the girl. After the making the pothole, Garris skidded to a halt, then stood back up to run instead, hoping the girl trips from the pothole...

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, LET'S GET A MOVE ON!" she shouted, and saw the furry.

As the girl began running faster, he oddly questioned to himself, "... Where the hell do you get energy like that? I'm almost tired as it is, after running for so long. Umbra, care to spare a soul?"

"You would waste a soul, just so you can regain energy? To what? Catch a rabbit woman? You really have little knowledge of the value of a human soul."

"Then don't use a human one..."

Stark has a history with Umbra, more than he'd care to share on a casual basis, and also doesn't like using soul, notably a human's soul, to help replenish himself. He'd prefer to keep the souls from that incident unused; except for maybe the ones that help caused it. He couldn't help but feel responsible for the deaths of the innocent that surrounded him back then. Of course, Stark once did ask where the souls would go once they were released from Umbra's grasp. However, Umbra did not answer but merely laughed, saying that "a human has no need to know, even one such as yourself."

"Oh very well. One could be spared, considering the amount we already have. Next time I won't let you on so lightly. Understood boy?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

He slowly unzipped the top of the guitar case, and grabbed the hilt of Umbra, and drew it from the case, and zipping it back up. The sword's cloth wrapping was dusty white and old, but covered the entire blade. A light began to emit from the blade, and started to make its way around Stark's body, replenishing him with enough energy and stamina to keep up. His fatigue was gone, and he felt he could run even longer with the soul he used. Feeling replenished, Stark quickly ran forward catching up to the girl. He got closer to her and asked, "You think your water dragon can hold me so I can get up close?!"

Frey was frantic, pressing the stamp on the e-mail over and over again. Loud crashes could be heard behind him, the makeshift support for the door cracking. Drawing out a long knife, he turned to get ready to fight. With a deafeningly loud sound, the door shattered to pieces as the police bashed it down with their battering ram. Dozens of sadistic smiles sneered at Frey, and he was losing his calm, nearly about to completely freak out. As one of the policemen lifted his assault rifle at Frey, the clicking sound of the trigger could be pulled, just as Frey vanished into thin air…

[hr]

Frey was suddenly lost his balance as he opened his eyes to a strange new place, and fell abruptly on his rear end. "What the hell just happened? Is this heaven?" Looking around warily, he saw that he was in a forest opening of sorts, with a large arch inscribed with the words "X-Over Academy". "What the hell is going on?! There's no way that magic exists." As he looked around some more, he realized other teenagers were there as well, and they all walked through the arch, so he followed carefully, wincing when the entrance suddenly slammed shut.

As he tried to make sense of what happened, a rabbit woman suddenly emerged from some trees, before quickly disappearing again. Noticing a rather older appearing teenager behind him, he caught a slight peek of what seemed to be… a sword? "Who uses swords? They've been long obsolete with the inventions of guns, to say the least." Sighing, he watched everyone else pursue the woman with quite a bit of haste and followed, curious, but mildly scared of what could happen. "Why the hell is there a bunny lady anyway?"

A rather tall girl that seemed older was pursuing after the rabbit with tremendous speed. What happened next though completely shocked Frey. By flicking her fists, a dragon which seemed to be made out of water appeared from thin air and chased the rabbit. "Holy crap… What did I take?" A younger woman with a beret was lagging behind, and her hat flew, hitting another person, but Frey didn't pay too much attention to that.

Yet another boy who seemed around 16 appeared, with a rather interesting looking white fox following him. Frey squinted in confusion when the boy suddenly got on all fours and then started running powerfully and smoothly. "Seriously. What the f*** is happening here?" By now, Frey didn't think he could be surprised anymore and ice balls appearing around the fox didn't even faze him now.

A bright red-haired boy suddenly dashed forward in a burst of speed, blurring, and moving to where the fox was. Shooting the hailstone things orbiting around the wolf, they struck the ground in front of the bunny. "Do they seriously think they can trip her like that? She'd just jump over it or something." The older teen he saw before drew his sword out which started shining, before he dashed over to the water dragon girl, seemingly rested and back at full strength. "Healing, is it? That's pretty useful I guess."

When Frey finally decided to dash, he realized he was moving at unreasonably fast paces, and sighed, accepting it as another strange fact of this delusion - because Frey couldn't believe this was really happening. Dashing towards the woman, he wondered how long it would take for her to be caught, if it would even happen.

Keeping a few paces behind the motley group that was up ahead, still attempting to chase down the...rabbit woman, Elliot racked his mind for a possible plan. From what he'd seen, some of the others had attempted some magic in an attempt to slow it down but with not much success. And if that didn't, Elliot wasn't particularly sure what would. Knew I should've actually learned a more practical spell or two, he thought. It was a bit unfortunate, but nothing could be done about it at the current time, so he broke into a run instead.

Soon enough, he had passed two people, one of whom had been walking for while before another's hat had hit him (or her, it was difficult to say). Currently, it looked as if that one guy with the sword and the girl that had summoned the water dragon were the most capable, although that one with the white fox following him didn't look like he could be underestimated either. As Elliot continued to run, he noticed another person running towards the rabbit woman, a white-haired boy with headphones. Consciously making the effort to add some more speed into his sprint, he came alongside the guy after a matter of seconds.

"Hey," Elliot said, "what do you make of that?" And here he jerked his thumb in the general direction of the fleeing rabbit lady. "Do you think we're supposed to catch it? Or is it just leading us somewhere?"

While the lot of the group passed through the gates, which ultimately slammed shut behind them, and many among them seemed to be startled, one kept his cool.  A young man about 14 years of age stood in roughly the middle of the group, a duffle bag slung over his right shoulder and the letter of acceptance held in his left hand.  He'd been fascinated by the thing ever since it had come, and had been trying to figure it out once he'd read the part about pushing the stamp.  The realization that it was some sort of teleportation spell only had him even more fascinated, and made him all the more certain that this was the place he needed to be.  The letter was soon folded and placed, neatly, into the back right pocket of the uniform pants.  Looking himself over, the silver-haired youth found that the clothing he'd been wearing had been replaced by the uniform with two exceptions.  The bracelets he wore were still in place, and he found himself rather enjoying that.  He did like having a small little something custom, and no he didn't count his hair.

The first sight of the bunny woman had him intrigued, but clearly not as much as some of the others who began wasting valuable energy chasing after her in a vain attempt to catch her for reasons which Will could not even begin to comprehend.  Still, he supposed that this woman had been sent out to lead them and as such began the process of putting one foot in front of the other.

"Bunch o' eejits thinkin' there's any sense in chasin' after some one wit' ears like a hare.  They'll all be jaded 'fore it's even time for supper."  He spoke to no one in particular, just wanting to make his opinion known about it.  Of course he kept his eyes and ears open in case someone decided to take offense and he needed to defend himself.  Something which he was fully capable of doing.

Garris had suddenly realized that he was daydreaming, The Fox was not present, although it felt like it was, and the kids were possibly seeing things as well, He returned to running on all fours in an attempt to catch up on the bunny-girl. Unlike the last few moments, he moved his Arm and Leg Rhythm much faster, which in turn, made him go faster and caused him to catch up to the bunny girl more noticeably. unlike some of the students who were chasing the Bunny-girl, Garris had absolutely no sign of exhaustion, That chase would possibly last for a half a day at the most before Garris gave in to exhaustion. Garris was uncomfortably close to the Bunny-girl when Garris decided that it was a waste of time and just stopped.

The bunny girl looked back and gave another wink. She then proceeded to hop backwards at a faster rate.

"Oh, oh, YOU WANT TO PLAY, YOU GOT TO PLAY," Xishun lunged before running faster. What she failed to realise was that no one in the area was a match for the rabbit's agility alone.

"You think your water dragon can hold me so I can get up close?!" the boy Xishun defined as 'overdressed' said as he got closer to her.

"I think I'm starting to like you," Xishun smiled and implied in a rather friendly way, before summoning her water-constructed dragon once more. "Shenlong, let's go!"

The water construct attempted to pick the sword wielder up before dashing at full speed, which was a lot less than the rabbit's agility.

"My doubt on this is strong, but I know that even the most powerful beings need rest- I see it!"

Xishun gazed at some large building in the horizon, presumably the school. It was visible, but still pretty far.

"Wha-"

Novem stopped in her? tracks just as a beret flew right into her? face. Pulling it off, a random girl came running back to apologize. Novem listened to it without much interest, only nodding as s/he returned it before continuing to walk onward. It appeared to be that most of the others were already getting excited about this, and some were using the bunny lady as an excuse to show off their magic. Especially since a water-construct - named Shenlong for some reason - had just been summoned to push the sword wielder forward.

"November Camacho." S/he said in a lazy tone, to such an extent that it too was androgynous. There was absolutely no way to figure out whether he was a boyish girl or a girlish boy.

"Would you like to join me?" S/he offered Alice suddenly, extending out a hand towards the lady. "But hold my hand."

With a sigh, the ambiguously-gendered person took out as much moisture from the air as possible, which began to quickly freeze on the spot without him even willing it. She? gathered this ice down onto the ground and then took one step forward onto it. She didn't seem to be a stranger to the ice, which was possibly why she didn't slip on the spot, but if Alice wanted to come with her, she would have to hold her hand tightly. Novem didn't seem really inclined to hold hers, after all.

Why am I even bothering? He asked himself silently.

And then he began to ice-skate through the land, on shoes. Using the moisture to constantly extend the path of ice, he slid onward with surprising speed, her hair flowing behind her. Having never actually used this technique in practice, he found himself both accelerating and unable to stop - but then again, this had been his intention from the start. Within moments, he had somehow -and accidentally- outraced all the more athletic people, while keeping himself balanced on the ice at the same time.

It was strange, since he seemed to be so lazy at first...but then again, he still was. All he was doing was moving his feet to and fro, creating ice, and balancing out his body every now and then. He wasn't putting much effort into this at all.

Zach grunted with annoyance, as the feral guy completely ignored him, giving Zach a slight glance before speeding up his own pace. Before he could yell an insult, Zach's eye was caught by a boy with a sword riding on a  what appeared to be a dragon made of water. 

"Nice..." Zach thought to himself as he stopped to catch his breath. His 'Flash Step' took allot more energy then any normal action, and he was beginning to fatigue. As he continued to to watch the spectacle  in front of him, he was completely oblivious to the pair of girls(?) passing him on a trail of ice...

Taking one last breath of air, Zach casts his spell a 3rd time, shooting off in another blur of red. He couldn't help but smile as he felt the wind streaming through his hair, the seconds seem to fly by, as he soared through the air. He really did love flying... wait flying?!

Glancing down, Zach was horrified to see that he was currently air born, and was quickly descending on what appeared to be a road made of ice. "Waaaaaa!" Zach closed his eye, and let out a scream, as he slammed down on the cold surface, cracking it on impact. Zach's vision was now clouded by stars, but he could still make out the two figures ahead of him... they seemed to be rapidly approaching. 

After snapping out of his daze, the red headed lad realized that he was no longer traveling by his own speed, but instead barreling down a track of ice. His destination, the two females directly ahead of him... "Ummmm, Incoming!"

Walking into the middle of the arch with the rest of the students, Ace couldn't help but feel a little excited. This "X-Over Academy" seemed legitimate. Perhaps he would actually gain the power needed to be able to finally avenge his humilitation at the hands of the mysterious man he had faced by attending this academy afterall. Once all the students walked thrrough the arch, a metal wall trapped them in. After that, it was all chaos. A girl who looked like a bunny mysteriously showed up and a group of students began chasing after her. Ace cared little for what was happening and did not want to take part in the foolish affair.

"I didn't come here to chase a rabbit woman. I came here to get stronger," Ace said aloud, sighing heavily.

At the moment the only thing that was interesting him was the speed at whch some of the students were moving to capture the rabbit woman, who was moving extremely quick as well. Ace's very own specialty was his amazing speed, an ability which he had been working on for the past 2 years non-stop. He took a mental note to observe these specific students as the school year went on, to find anyway to increase his own speed even further.

Flinging his bag over one shoulder quite casually, Ace proceeeded to begin walking in a straight path opposite the metal wall. Obviously they would have to keep going if they were to reach the school, and he didn't feel like wasting time with a damn rabbit, even if she seemed human. He had hunted enough rabbits for the past 2 years to last him a lifetime.

On his path of ice, Novem and Alice had slid past the flying swordsman without falling off and were actually gaining speed on the rabbit girl, getting closer and closer to her with each passing second. No matter how fast she was, even she couldn't outrun the accelerating laws of physics. Although he? wasn't sure what he'd do once he got there, he suddenly noticed as a guy barreled out of sky and slammed straight into the path of ice, blocking their road. Since they were coming at him so fast, the ice user didn't have a chance to divert the path and right then, the two directly hit him.

Alice only ended up on top of the man, but Novem didn't have such luck. He was thrown up high, spiraling uncontrollably into the air and only moments away from their target.

[i]I will never do this ever again.[/i] S/he thought, making a mental note.

As s/he flew, for a split second, he ended up several feet in front of rabbit girl. There was only enough time for one spell. He could've used the opportunity to freeze her feet on the spot and halt her efforts, but instead created an ice slide from the moisture to help land safely back onto the ground lest he get a broken back from the fall. With a sigh, the androgynous person watched as she ran past, off and away.

"Oui," Alice smiled, unable to identify the gender of this person who introduced him or herself as 'November'. She held onto the hand of the androgynous person, before they began to slide around an icy trail.

The rabbit still seemed far, but the school just got closer. "So, where do you come from, mademoiselle?" Alice questioned as they began to whiz past everyone.

"Wha- there is someone in the way.

Next thing you knew, the bunny lady jumped up high to the extent that no one could see her, before jumping down, creating a powerful impact that literally pushed everyone one step backwards, and slightly shattered the ice trail. She just continued to hop towards the school.

"Wha- what is this?" Alice was stunned. At least they were now closer to the school by the second. From where Alice and November were, it didn't really look that far.

Next thing you knew, they smashed into the redhead. While Alice landed straight on the man, Novemberhad to find a way for his/her safe landing, which caused him/her to lose the bunny, who was absurdly near only for a limited amount of time.

"Well, I apologise, monsieur, what might your name be," Alice spoke to the man right below her.

Riding on the back of the water dragon, he realized that it was still not enough to keep up with the speed with the bunny lady furry that was still bouncing up ahead of them. He wasn't really paying any sort of attention to what happened below him, although glancing down and behind him did occur. He noticed that someone crashed into a pair of females that were riding on the ice that extended to a pretty far distance. However, he also look up ahead and saw that the school started to become within his sights, though still far away; or it was so because he was in the air.

"Umbra, can you spare another soul?"

"Hmm... I never knew the mortal body could be so frail and limp. How is it that you survived this long as a species?"

"Because we strive to survive."

When the sword he grasped tight slowly began to heal Stark's fatigue, he felt replenished. Slowly, he started to stand on top of the water dragon that flew onward towards the furry lady, and walked backwards to the end of it's body. He wasn't quite sure if what he was doing would work, but he decided it was worth a try. The dragon seemed to hold him up so far, he was sure that it could stand a running start and a jump on its neck, or head.

"Well, don't hate me for this if you can, but it just might- "

Interrupted by a running sprint along the back of the water dragon, and when Stark reached the back of the neck, he made one final step on the head and jumped forward, lunging himself as far as he could to try and reach that furry.

After his jump, he realized he got so close to the furry, and struggled to try and grab her coat at least. Otherwise, he'll have to use the flat side of his blade to hit her to slow her down; didn't want to cut her.

"Work!"

After Garris stopped chasing the rabbit, he thought that it would be better to just keep going to see if he could get to the school, So Garris had went into the forest to head towards where everyone was chasing the bunny girl. He could feel the Clearings and the shortcuts in the forest as his usual instincts took effect, running on all fours again, He caught up with the rest of the gang in no time, but he merely looked up to see some sort of building and refused to participate in the chase again with the others, because, by instinct, he already knew something was off about the Bunny-Girl. He simply continued to run towards the building, hoping to get to the building, as he became curious of it really quick.

After the crash, Zach was left laying flat on the ground, with his eyes shut. It felt like his head had taken the brunt of the damage, and every thing else seemed unbroken,but for some reason the young man felt a weight planted firmly on his chest... did something land on him? Opening his eyes slowly, Zach's suspicion was confirmed as his red eyes met with a young looking blonde's blue. "Well, I apologise, monsieur, what might your name be," he noticed she spoke with an accent of sorts... french maybe?

"Oh,umm hey I'm Zach..." Said boy in a confused tone, It took a few seconds for him to truly comprehend what had just happened. "S-sorry about the whole slide tackle thing... heheh it sorta reminds me of a manga I was rea-" Zach flushed, as he cut himself off, this was neither the time nor place to discus his hobbies... Forcing his gaze from the girl's vibrant blue eyes, Zach continued to speak, trying his best to ignore the fact that she was still sitting on his chest. "It doesn't look like your hurt, that's good... So, whats your name?

While the others, save one aside from him, continued rushing along after this rabbit lady, Will maintained his more leisurely pace.  His gray and yellow gaze turned to the only other person who seemed to have any sense, a boy obviously older than he was but with a similar sense of fashion by the look of his hair.  The young Blackmoore resolved to pay attention to this fellow, but only allowed his gaze to linger on him for another moment or two.  Didn't want to look suspicious, and after all he wasn't here to make friends.

A little further along down the path, and the first sight of the school proper reached him.  Genuine excitement filled the lad, and it soon had him showing a little bit of how young he was.  The process of lifting one foot off the ground and setting it down in front of the other became much quicker as he broke into a run, not the fastest he could go but still fast enough to be considered a run.  Still he was a good bit behind the rest of the group, and from what he saw ahead of him that was a good thing.  There was an icy path, which he had to jump over at one point to avoid slipping on, at the end of which was quite the lucky guy under a girl and the much less lucky other girl (That was a girl, right?) that had been thrown into the air to reach the fate of everything that goes up.  A draconic form composed of water had done quite the job of churning up a bit of mud on the ground during the chase, and some lunatic with a sword was lunging at the woman.  Will was tempted to show off, but for now it could wait.  He had a very important place to go.

He continued his run across the grounds, duffle bag held close to his back so as not to throw off his balance, and towards the school where he would learn the path to greatness.  He could practically feel the power which would soon be his to command.

"Bonjour, my name is Alice. Alice Dunois..."
Alice blushed for a bit. "Oh, my apologies..."
With that, she rose and got off Zach's chest, reaching out an arm in an attempt to help him up.

~~~

The bunny lady was actually hit by the flat side of the sword, although this operation wasn't really as successful as one would imagine.

After being hit, she lost her balanced and rolled into a ball before rolling forward and getting up. She wasn't really that far from Stark.

If one took time to notice, they were in the school grounds.

"This is [censored]ing generic," Xishun cursed under her breath.

The rabbit was actually starting to pant. Using the last of her energy, she jumped up high and onto some podium, before she started to transform, beginning with a suit replacing her current oriential clothing, a Guy Fawke's mask covering the face and in place of rabbit ears, a fedora hat. This only brought about more mystery.

With a single clap, the masked man that took the rabbit's place managed to revitalise the stamina of the children.

"Welcome one and all to X-Over Academy!" the man started to speak. "My name is Alexis Stilton, and I will be your principal this year. I do thank you for partaking in our traditional chase... Quite a success compared to last year... That's because Nyarlathotep scared everyone back then... On another note, as of today, you are students of X-Over Academy!"

With that, streams of confetti popped out from the sides of the podium.

"This is real alright," Xishun gazed at a photograph,"that's the same principal with my mom, more than thirty years ago. And the same building... I know she mentioned a 'tradition' but this is just..."

"Before we begin the school year, you have another test. And it's actually important," Principal Stilton smiled. "The summoned servant test. It took us ten years, but the school has finally incooperated familiars into the syllabus! But before the test, I believe breakfast is important for top-tier performance..."

With that, the mystery man lead the group of students to the cafeteria, where western-style breakfast, the classic bread, sausage and eggs, was served. The prescence of a few plates with coleslaw in place of sausage inplied that Stilton took into account vegetarians.

Everyone proceeded to their seats...

As a young kid who appeared around 14 ran up to him, and seemed to try to ask him something, Frey pushed the glowing cover for the earmuff on his right ear, which made the light - as well as the mild music - fade down. "Eh? I don't really care either way. Whatever person who decided to set this up on us didn't give us any other clues, so I'm just following the only option mostly." Noticing the dog-boy running again, he stopped talking and started running again, sighing. In the front, the water dragon girl seemed to be getting energized, and along with the sword boy, a water dragon formed and carried the two along.

Looking ahead, he saw the outlines of a large building which Frey presumed to be the academy. Towards the back, he noticed a… Frey couldn't quite tell what gender the person was, but the person was somehow ice-skating, and fast accelerated past him. [i]"Can that guy stop himself? If not, he's probably going to crash into the nearest tree."[/i] Rolling his eyes as some kid flew from the sky and crashed with two other people on the ice, he kept running. The androgynous person from before flew into the air before crashing in front of the bunny lady.

The sword guy had jumped from the dragon when he got close enough, and grabbed at the lady, while the dog-boy happened to ignore the bunny girl and go for the building instead. A duffel-bag boy was running with all the energy in the world. [i]"How the f*** do these people have all this energy?"[/i]

Up ahead, he heard a rather loud thump, and saw the sword slam into the bunny lady, knocking her off balance, before springing back onto a podium, on what seemed to be the school grounds. When the rabbit woman transformed into an almost Anonymous boss-like classy looking person, Frey wondered how much weirder the day could possibly get.

As the man spoke, apparently, he was a male now, and he was the principal as well. This was a traditional event apparently, and Frey couldn't hear an off-side murmur, but dismissed it. With streams of colorful confetti flying out from the podium, the principal continued. He mentioned something about a "summoned servant test". [i]"And what the f*** is that?"[/i] Frey's mood noticeably became better though when he mentioned breakfast, where a classic American breakfast was served. [i]"Wonder if they have bacon here."[/i]

Making his way over to where the water dragon girl was, he spoke. "Mind if I sit with you?"

Xishun, being the delinquent she was, glared at a certain lad.
"Mind if I sit with you?" the person kindly asked.

She then spoke, "I- I don't really care... go ahead..." Of course, it was virtually impossible for Xishun to be rude in front of such a well-mannered person.

"My name is Xishun. Huang Xishun. You do not want to mess with me. Now, what is your name?" Xishun spoke in her habitual, threatening tone. She was never really good at first impressions.

~~~

Gerald sat at his place, all lonely. "So many things to miss and so many things to await..." He then saw an androgynous-looking person (eventually) walking towards a seat, gender unidentified. That was his fetish, which was why he blushed.

He walked up to him/her and questioned, "Do- do you mind if I s- sit with you?" Apparently, he was still blushing.

Archived