X-Over Academy: The Summoner Tales | PG-13 | All-all Crossover | IC Thread | Accepting

Jolta

Zach and model A watched as their fellow classmates began heading of to their respective dorms. The two had not said a word to each other since the principles speech, and the silence was beginning to worry Zach.

"Umm 'A'?"  

"What?"

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said back in the cell... I was out of line, and I want you to know that I don't care what you look like, or how big you are. We're gona be partners for now on, so we have to give it our best! So... are we good?"

"...You're still on that? hehehe you really are a loser!"

With that Model A began to float inside the dorm building, leaving Zach standing with his mouth agape. Shaking he is head, Zach let out a light chuckle, before jogging off too room 06-059. When the pair arrived Zach was pleasantly surprised to see that the room contained all the things he needed for comfortable living: A bathroom, computer (Already brought one),study table. basic electrical supplies, and even a window that had a pleasant view of the campus. Hastily unpacking the clothing, games, and manga he had brought, Zach then replaced the school computer with his own, before plopping down on one of the rooms two beds. 

"Looks like we have a little while before class...So 'A' if we're going to be working together, I need to know what you... umm do, I guess. Besides 'Tackle Attack' of course.

"Me? I'm just the best biometal ever created! You should be honored that you get to team up with me...I had the data of over a thousand different warriors at my disposal!" 

"So you transform?That's pretty swe- Wait, what do you mean HAD?"

"Well... I DID have all that data. Buuuut due to incidences that I'd rather not get into, I'm currently lacking in the the transformations department... To be more specific, I only have the five based of the other biometals."

"..."

"What?! Lets see what YOU can do then!"

Zach grinned, as he sat up from his bed. Channeling his magic, he then rocketed forward in his trademark red blur,snatching model A out of the air, before landing on the other bed with a sloppy back flip. "Not bad, huh?" Zach beamed, as he held model A up to his face. "Well, your hair is stupid..."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the dark void cell collapsed around Will and Trixie, the Principal and the students around were treated to something of a surprising display.  Not all the fireworks had gone off by the time it was lowered, and as such the air was filled with showers of sparks and rockets erupting into the skies.  Of course there was also the massive cloud of smoke that had been trapped by the cell which began drifting out to cover a great deal of the ground.  This, though being the most obvious feature of the events that had occurred within, was not the most important.  Oh no, the most important feature was the young lad in danger of being injured due to the fireworks having blinded his already sensitive eyes and ignited his uniform.

The aforementioned panicking lad hurled himself out of the smoke and began rolling wildly about on the ground, coughing out small clouds of inhaled smoke all the while.  His eyes, nostrils, throat, and lungs burned from the sulfuric smoke that his familiar had accidentally surrounded him with.  Fortunately he'd been taught "Stop drop and roll" in primary school, so he was doing everything he could to extinguish himself.  Will was mentally kicking himself for not having picked up at least one water spell, that would have been most useful in this exact moment.  He hoped that he wouldn't receive any severe burns from this experience, and also that his books would be alright.

Will wasn't the only one panicking of course.  Trixie had never set anyone on fire with her pyrotechnics before, and she was ill experienced in how to deal with it.  Thus, she came bolting out of the smoke and started running around in circles trying to find something that could be used to extinguish the blaze.  An idea came to her, and a quick cast of her telekinetic spell led to her cape being pulled off and beaten against the human in an effort to help.

Between being beaten by the cape, combined with the rolling around on the ground, managed to eventually reduce the flames to holes burnt in his uniform.  As the rest of the students and their familiars began making their way off to their dorms, Trixie took the time to examine her new cape while her summoner laid there coughing out smoke and waiting for his vision to return.  Fortunately the cape hadn't been damaged in the process of putting out the blaze, and as such it was wrapped back around her neck and laid over her body.  Will, on the other hand, had finally managed to cough out the last of the smoke and was able to concentrate on recovering from his blindness and, well, almost being suffocated.

"Well...I think I'll just lay here in the clean air for a few moments."  The outside certainly was wonderful, especially since he'd just been enclosed in a small space filling with smoke.  He could wait to find his dorm room, at least until his vision had fully cleared.  Right now all he could see was a big light blur, though that blur was gradually changing to the color of the sky.

"Right.  Well...Trixie apologizes for that...incident."  She sighed, her ears drooping as she realized that Will had almost been very hurt because of her actions.  Sure she'd caused property damage before, but never accidentally killed someone.

"About that...where the hell did those fireworks come from?"  The lad turned his head in the direction of the unicorn's voice.  Her form was still blurry, but at least he could pick out the different colors of herself and her wardrobe.

"Well, whatever summoned Trixie must have brought along her pyrotechnics.  Trixie was about to perform a magic show for the good ponies of Canterlot when she was summoned."  That part was actually true, she'd been invited to perform in one of the smaller theaters in that city and had taken the offer immediately.  How the explosives had been brought along she could not say.

"About that...I'll have to ask about where you're from."  He really was recovering his vision now, and his gaze rested on a very peculiar element of her outfit.  "And this pendant."

"Pendant, what are you-"  Trixie looked down, and her eyes went wide in shock as she saw what was around her neck.  "N-no!  This is impossible!  This thing was locked away!"

"What's so bad about this thing?"  Will managed to make his gaze meet the Unicorn's.  Huh, guess he was recovering more quickly than he expected.  Trixie, on the other hand, was still freaking out.  However, she had enough sense to realize that her summoner would need to know about this.  A sigh escaped her lips, and was followed by the intake of a deep breath.

"First things first.  It's called the Alicorn Amulet..."

Garris looked on in surprise as the Dark Void had been dispelled, It had turned out someone's summoning went more than awry when Pyrotechnics started launching nearby, scaring the bejeebus out of Garris, which caused him to just run out of the building for dear life, completely ignoring the smoke. He was actually about to head out of the school anyway, to explore the dorms, Garris took his usual Stance and just got to the dormitory just after Gerald did...

Garris had a look at his new resting stone to find his dorm number as he was climbing the stairs in the middle of the Dorm "Hmm, Room 04-444... ah here's the floor!" Garris had arrived on the fourth floor with Veirus resting on his shoulders, In between rooms 04-045 and 04-046, His trip was actually a short one, as Room 04-444 was actually right beside room 04-045, It seemed that some student had pranked that particular room by changing Room sign from 04-044 into 04-444, which unfortunately, the school seemed to took a liking to that particular prank and kept the change as it was more educational than anything. Garris opened the door to his dorm and had seen a pleasant surprise, it was fully equipped with a Sofa, 2 Beds, a Desk, [acronym='Unlike the other Student's Kitchen Suites, The oven actually has more emphasis here, as it'll get used a lot']a Kitchen Suite[/acronym], and a small bathroom, There lacked any baggage as Garris actually had none to carry, On the beds, There lay 2 sets of School Uniforms, one male, and one female. Garris thought that they sent him a spare uniform of the wrong gender, while Veirus thought that the Summoning System mistook her as a Humanoid Familiar as it scanned to see just as she was freshly summoned. Garris and Veirus then decided that they should figure out what to do later and explore the dorm...

As Garris and Veirus was exploring the dorm, around Room 04-009, they could hear a commotion, as if a fight was about to start, but as Veirus was nowhere to be seen by Garris...

In the meantime, Veirus, using her extreme agility as a fox, made it up the stairs located near room 04-010 before Garris knew she was gone, Veirus started to giggle Mischievously and let mana flow through her paws, Spawning [acronym='Which look like Balls of Ice the Size of Pinballs']Icebolts[/acronym], but was surprised when she was able to make 3 charges in the time of one charge, she just smiled and just charged a second time to spawn 2 more, and prepared to enter the fray herself...

As Frey was listening to a guitar cover of a song quietly while he sat back in his chair, he heard unusual sounds and paused the video. A racket was coming from where Xishun and the weird kid with grey skin and red eyes were. Listening closer, he heard loud zapping sounds, as if some kind of bug zapper was nearby. A fizzing sound erupted, before a small boom was heard. Starting to get annoyed by the disturbances, Frey rose out of his seat to go next door. Just as he unlocked his door, a sound one might assimilated with a rushing river was heard, and he knew that Xishun had summoned her water dragon. Right then, a strange mood fell over him. If anyone had bothered to watch, a reddish glow would've been emerging from him, writhing as if it were alive. His pendant swinging gently, with the triple eye mark glowing, a whisper resonated in Frey's ears. "Release me, and I shall reward you with power untold…" Getting more angry and scared and pumped up for some weird reason, Frey submitted to its power, although a warning flag told him to stop, but his mind was not his own at the moment entirely…

Swirling in a flurry of darkness, the bandaged demonic creature known as Asura formed. Dispelling the remaining darkness with naught a motion, but something that seemed to just ripple energy, the creature demanded attention, just with the gravity of his aura. Frey himself was blinking as if he suddenly woke up from a deep sleep. As he saw Asura released, his jaw fell in complete surprise. "What?! NO! I didn't release you Asura!" In a panic, knowing the demon's strength, he pointed the Resting Stone at it. The beam which would expand into a net and pull Asura back in formed, launching itself, but the demon just laughed, brushing it aside. A brief hint of a struggle formed on its face for a split second, but it quickly disappeared. "Foolish boy… You have to be much stronger than me to capture me with something which depends mostly on your own strength."

Turning to face Xishun, Gerald, MISAKA, and Shenlong, Asura grinned cruelly. Using his fingers, Asura cut his flesh around his forearms. An inky substance poured out, and defying laws of nature, it started to move freely, forming a cover around Asura. After it covered almost everything in an extremely thin layer, which was semi-translucent, the wounds instantly clotted. Clapping his hands together in a praying fashion, Asura's eyes glowed with a sinister hue, and his hair flying around as if there were a great wind, his third eye split wide open, glaring upon all. As it stared, a feeling of absolute, nerve-wracking, spine-shivering, insanity-creating terror swept over everyone present, like some sort of suffocating blanket. Frey himself was affected too, but perhaps not as much. Still, he trembled under Asura's mad aura, barely managing to stay upright. As Asura seemed to pray, red orbs of light appeared. A sphere appeared in the middle, while a spell circle grew around it. Closing all three of his eyes, the spheres started to bulge and tremble as well.

With a roar, Asura opened his eyes, and the [acronym=5-7]multiple[/acronym] spheres split open from a crack down their middles, before revealing blazing eyes reminiscent of its summoner's. Laughing, Asura roared, and massive lasers blasted out from where the iris was. The air was frying, creating a smell of ozone, as all but four of the beams blasted themselves towards the surrounding walls, sweeping across in a blanket fire, destroying the walls. Roaring incredibly loud, the walls started to fracture, before the beams vaporized them. Sweeping the other beams all around, a massive sphere of destruction was occurring from its demonic, living, epicenter. Then turning to the group, Asura unleashed the final four beams, even thicker and stronger than the previous beams. Laughing wildly, Asura's face was twisted in dark glee as structures fell to rubble and utter chaos occurred, knowing that if the beams hit the poor little group, they would be vaporized. The massive damage could be heard almost throughout the entire building, and Asura aimed to destroy everything and conquer this strange new world…

"..."
"..."
"WHAT THE F***?!"
"A laser..."
"I KNOW WHAT IT WAS! WHAT I WANA KNOW IS, WHO THE HELL THINKS ITS OK TO USE US AS TARGET PRACTICE!"

Zach stood atop of one his room's beds, as him, and 'Model A' starred at the large hole that had been blasted through his floor. The young man began to march towards the hole, in order give who ever was responsible for the rouge laser a beating, when he was cut off by his familiar. "Wait, didn't you feel that killer intent? If you go down there like that, you'll more then likely get killed." The concern in Model A's, was enough to cause Zach to halt, and as he did he heard several more loud noises followed by insane laughter.

"Look, 'A' I appreciate the concern, but I'm pretty sure I can handle myself in a brawl, and If whatever is going on down there keeps up, somebodies gona REALLY get hurt..."
"I'm not asking you not to go, I'm just saying that you need more power, If you intend to do anything down there!"
"Well then, how do you suppose I go about getting more power then?! You're my partner right? You're supposed to back me up!"

Zach's voice was filled with frustration, as he starred at the floating biometal. After a few seconds without a response, he then began solemnly walking towards the hole, only to be halted again by A's voice. "You idiot! If you need power then use me!" Zach span around, as Model A forced himself into the red haired mage's hand. "Channel you power through me, and yell the code. Our power's will combine, and then you can go play hero all you want..." Zach began to question model A's sudden change of heart, but decided to leave it for another time.

"What's the code?"
"You'll know it..."

Without further delay, Zach tightened his grip around the biometal, channeling as much of his power as possible into the small machine. Zach became enveloped in a bright light, and every thing around him seemed to slowdown, as he felt a new power overflowing within him. Knowledge that he never had, techniques, weapons, weaknesses, all suddenly appeared in his mind, along with the code. The two seemed to speak in unison, screaming out to the world as proof of their existence, and the birth of a new megaman.

"MEGA-MERGE!"

As the light subsided, Zach could now be seen, completely covered in bright orange armor. His helmet bore horns the resembled that of a dragon's, and on his wrists he wielded two large cannons, that shifted backwards to reveal his armored fists. The only thing recognizable about the boy now would be his face, though even that had shifted to adopt an confident grin.

" 'A', Lets do it..."
"Compatibility: Confirmed. Megamerge Successful: Model F engaged, LETS BLAST EM TO BITS!"

With that, Zach leaped down the hole with enhanced strength, landing on the next floor with a shock wave that served to further damage the building. Faced with the monster that appeared to in the center of the destruction, he raised both his blasters, and prepared for his first battle as a megaman.

While Stark was relaxing in his room while retuning his guitar and occasionally strumming it - missing his old amp he couldn't bring - there were vibrations coming from underneath the room. Halting his motions, waiting for more shockwaves, he merely was believing that it was an earthquake. However, setting down the guitar on the bed and walking to the window, there was nothing outside that was out of place from an earthquake's destruction. Looking at Umbra, he was going to ask if it knew what was going on. However, after believing that Umbra would not cease the silence, Stark began wrapping up the sword with the dusty cloth that Umbra hates so much.

"Why must yo-"

"Because I'm not putting my guitar at risk. I'm only going downstairs to see what's up. Nothing more."

Walking out the door and locking it shut, Stark was grasping the hilt of Umbra tightly, and began equipping the sword to his side for easier access, should he ever need it. Walking to the elevator, and noticing the stairs next to it, he felt it would be easier noticing the cause from the stairs, abandoning the elevator. Walking down the steps to each floor, he began to notice the vibrations and shockwaves of the event escalating, finally arriving at the fourth floor. Noticing that the impacts were more intense on the fifth floor, Stark felt it necessary to go back up, and see what this was all about.

"Hey, before we go in, I wanna ask you something."

"No."

"Oh.... Okay. Whatever git."

Feeling a swift intense pain in his head, Stark began opening the door only to find several things that were occurring without any explanation. Of course, he didn't think he needed one. There was a bandaged man shooting lasers, a cyborg apparent fighter, the water dragon user girl, and a demon looking child. Oh boy, Stark could already begin feeling the conflict escalating into a full-scale battle. But, hopefully, the fight wouldn't escalate to that extent. He hoped anyways.

"That bandaged man."

"A familiar?"

"Of course. Powerful, I'll grant him that. But not as powerful as I."

"Psh. We both know which one is stronger between you and him."

Stark took the sword in hand, still wrapped in the dusty cloth, and held it up in a defensive position, and whispered to himself.

"You, Umbra. You, are obviously, the stronger one."

Silver Crow sighed.

"If only Senpai was here...." Crow sighed.
"Come on Sir Sighalot, stop thinking about your King and start fighting!" Xishun shouted to her metallic familiar. "You don't need a King to end this fight. All you need is... Nevermind."

With that, the bird charged at the bandaged guy, while unleashing a power handblade that appeared to be constructed from energy. The blade was capable of splitting the fiend's laserbeams.

"Laser... Sword!"

With another 'energy' blade in hand, he negated the other that was aiming for his master. The metal crow continued to fly forward at full speed.

""MISAKA is unable to identify the form of offense in which the opponent is using. However, the energy-based attack has caused a reaction to form oxygen to ozone. My capabilities as an Electromaster is insufficient to deal with this situation," MISAKA presumes," MISAKA presumes.

"Well, this is bad...." Gerald sighs.

Just then, laserbeams hit the laserbeams, neutralising them. Next thing you knew, there was a fighter jet, and the next thing you knew, Alice was in it. On the jet, there was an odd hourglass emblem.

"Well, thanks pilot. Now, where were we..." Gerald spoke before his skin turned a shining reddish brown copper.

"Please, please stop fighting!" Alice pleaded, but to no avail.

When Frey tried to creep behind Asura and shoot the Resting Stone once more at his kill-happy familiar, he was shocked when Asura battered him with one of his flying bandages without even looking. Frey slammed against a partly broken wall on the far side, and cracking his head against an edge, fell to unconsciousness.

[hr]
Asura turned to peer at the newcomers, which consisted of a strange bulky figure encased in what seemed to be metal and a man with a stick which seemed to be a cloth-wrapped sword. The shiny metal man with wings charged at him, whipping out a sword which apparently was constructed from pure energy. Creating a second sword, the figure sliced through the beam that was aimed towards the taller girl. Still flying towards him, Asura roared in frustration, instantly recognizing that the swords could negate the danger of his lasers, if they could reach. Dodging out of the way, he watched in anger as some metal bird machine with a person blasted his remaining beams. He laughed out loud when the person pleaded to stop fighting.

"The moment you interfered with me, you have declared war upon me. And so forth, I shall destroy you." Pouring on the fear, Asura giggled. "As you all crumple to the ground, paralyzed with fear, I will enjoy taking apart all of you!" The fear started to become so strong and potent, one could see the entire room filled with the red aura emanating the feelings of terror. It was not tangible, so one could not push it to the side. The only way one could escape would be to leave the general vicinity, but with such a powerful aura, being a God of sorts from his world, Asura could just expand the aura and follow. Giggling, Asura flew around, ducking and dodging around obstacles using his bandages, which he slammed into the walls, acting like grappling hooks. Repeating the same praying motion, he waited, and waited, until the [acronym=3-4]multiple[/acronym] spheres would grow to the size of several large SUVs put together. "You might be able to deflect my beams, but what if I make them so strong, that the beams could electrocute the room with their energy?" Asura was entirely confident, because even if somebody destroyed his bandage tentacles, in truth, they were part of his skin, and his Black Blood could instantly regenerate something as petty as that. Growing to the size of around a single SUV, Asura giggled as he flew around the remnants of the destroyed rooms…

"I see."  Will stated, quite calmly, as he made his way towards the dormitories completely oblivious to the sh*t storm colliding with the fan storm a few meters up.  His attention was focused on the diminutive Equine that was his familiar.  Over the past few minutes, they had been discussing that amulet which she was wearing and the nuances of its powers and effects.  Turns out, what she was wearing was the key to unlocking godlike strength at the cost of becoming corrupted each time it was used.  "I'm gonna be honest, Trixie, sounds like a fair deal ta me."

"WHAT?!"  The unicorn shouted, a look of horror and confusion combined on her face as she looked up at him.  Hadn't he been listening?  This thing would corrupt her such that she would go completely against the virtues of friendship, upon which the entirety of the society from which she came was built!  There was no reason for it to exist at all.  "How could you say such a thing?"

"It's simple," He began, walking up to the elevator and hitting the call button.  Fortunately it was already there on the ground floor, and so he hit the button that would take them up to the 6th floor.  He'd figured out that their room was up there after examining his own new piece of jewelry, which mimicked hers in outline if not detailed shape.  "Power, no matter where it's comin' from, corrupts.  Tha's a truth we humans live wit'.  Now all corruption means is yer changin' from what ye are now, though I t'ink this sounds a bit more like the classical definition meanin' becomin' more like a demon.  Either way, that there trinket o' yers gives ya absolute power.  I'd give it a good long time o' t'inkin' afore ya go t'rowin' it away."  While he'd spoke, the doors to the elevator had closed and the machine had begun pulling them up along towards their destination.  He wasn't sure, but he thought he heard the sounds of magic combat being waged somewhere above.

"I..." the mare began, stopping before she could really get her thought out into the air.  Power certainly did change those who were either given it or who claimed it for themselves, she just had to think about a certain acquaintance of hers to prove that.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have something like this.  What was she thinking?  Of course it would be!  Still...she would have to be strong, and it did give her strength when she used it.  Not to mention the fact that Will had a point.  "Trixie supposes that you are right, hu- William."  She was going to have to get used to that name of his.

"All I's askin' ya ta do is givit some t'ought,"  Will responded, reaching down to ruffle the pony's mane.  She didn't seem to like it, and pulled out of his reach.  "By the way, just call me Will."

"Hmm...Will..."  The blue Unicorn looked up towards the boy, her gaze finding his dichromatic eyes.  "Trixie believes that such a name is fitting for you.  She will refer to you as such."

Veirus charged into the fray, just to find another battle between the 2 mages and A Metal Crow, and a... Something, against a maniacal bandaged guy. Veirus let Asura finish his Speech, then as Asura giggled and flew around in the remnants...

*Po-ke* *Po-ke, Po-ke*

An Ice ball instantly broke loose from orbit around Veirus and flew at Asura about twice as fast as a bullet from a gun, Although way too fast to dodge easily, It would have only Stung rather than injure, as the Icebolts were merely the rubber bullets of Veirus's Spells, Likely getting the beast's attention, then afterward, Shot 2 more Icebolts just to enrage the beast, she then prepared to dodge what Asura may have prepared to retaliate with, as she likely has infuriated Asura at this point...

-Meanwhile-

Garris was 1 floor below, Trying to figure out where Veirus went, He had guessed that she had went to join up the fight and had just went upstairs just to see Asura just tear some rooms asunder, turning the fight between Students into a fight to contain the beast, he was entirely helpless at this point as he knew that he would just die if he got involved, so he watched Veirus...

Zach watched as Asura began is next assault, dashing around the room with frighting speed. Then suddenly every thing stopped, a sense of dread crept over the armored mage. Glancing up at the demon that he now knew for sure to be his enemy, he realized that even it had stopped moving. Zach tried to scream but nothing seemed to come out, he began to sweat as the deadly silence overtook him, he was alone... Zach began to fall to his knees, as he finally remembered what this feeling meant, it was something that he hadn't felt since he unlocked his magic... it was fear.  

Trembling, Zach prepared to summit to this world of silence, to give up, and simply die. But then he heard a voice, it words seemed to echo through out his very being, it was the voice of Model A.  

"ZACH! did you hear me!? I said hes moving around to much, we need to switch to Model P!"

Zach suddenly snapped back to reality, realizing that not even a second had passed. Shaking off the sweat that had formed on his face, the mage regained Asura in his sights before responding. 

"S-So you wana use an "A-Trans" right?"  

"Thats right, now hurry up! You better not going softer on me! Partner."

Zach simply nodded in response, his legs were still shaking, but his eyes showed only determination. Clenching his fist in front of him, he used the memory from model F to visualize Model P. As he channeled his energy Zach became bathed in a bright light, he felt his armor becoming extremely light, as it shifted forms.

"A-Trans!" 

When the light dissipated, Zach could be seen in a new dark purple armor, its base resembled that of model F's. The major differences be that the helmet had a white face guard that completely covered his face, revealing on inhuman red eyes. It also generated a tattered red cloth as well as gauntlets that allowed the user to operate its energy weapons. 

"Now Zach, let us bring them silence..." 

Zach took only a few seconds to register his newly acquired knowledge before throwing up a handsign. Suddenly the mage vanished from sight, reappearing atop one of Asura's bandages, that was currently being used as a grabbing hook. Swiftly forming two energy kunai, he drove them through the bandage, nailing it tightly into the wall. Zach repeated this process several times, before appearing a few feet from the boy with the sword he saw earlier.  

"This guy's a problem... Mind lending us a hand?" Zach's voice was muffled, and made deeper by the helmet, giving him a more menacing aura. He was slightly disoriented by the combination of Asura's madness, and the rapid use of the shunshin, but he was running on instinct now, the instinct of a shinobi. Without waiting for the other boy to respond, Zach formed two large shuriken from his gauntlets, tossing the first one in a straight line towards Asura, while sending the other in a sideways arch in an attempt to catch the demon of guard, while being careful not to hit one of the spheres of gathering energy. 

The bandaged man seemed to be radiating some sort of powerful energy. Granted, Stark felt this enormous energy, but he didn't fear it. He loved the face of the challenge and grinned in sheer delight. However, when Stark looked past the man in bandages, and saw the other students who seemed to be injured, but only to what he could see. He suddenly felt a sudden urge to get in front of this, what seemed to be an enemy, because of what he saw. He gazed around the ruined rooms, and these students: the demon child, the blonde french, and the girl he met earlier at the entrance of the school, and chased the principal together.

Flashback:

Stark awoke in the midst of many people around him. They were all tied down, and when he looked around, he realized that the people were surrounded by the same shady men who were standing idly by in the park waiting for something. Stark looked around him, and heard cries, agonizing words, and prayers.

"Please, God, help us!"

"Whaaa! Hic, hic, hic, aaaah!"

"Why? Why does this have to happen to us? Why does this have to happen at all?!"

Stark didn't know what to do at all. He started to scramble ideas in his brain, but he came up short. He look around, and saw his bag in a pile with the other's belongings. Inside, he could see one of his books that dealt with some of the occult knowledge he had been studying. Realizing that he could do something to save these people, he quickly took a nearby rock, and started to streak the ground carefully with the rock, making what seemed to be an ritual circle.

"If I can save these people, then I should be able to at least try! I can't just sit around waiting for something to happen!"

Flashback over...

"Pay attention boy! I can't have you gazing off into your memories! Wake up!"

Stark felt a huge twinge in his head, and realizing that Umbra was getting the attention of Stark to finally come back to reality. Realizing that he was in the middle of the battle, he saw that this bandaged man, as powerful as he was, needed to be stopped. He took a few steps forward, still behind this bandaged man, while seeing the large shurikens being fired at this enemy. Stopping just about six feet away from him, he tried to get his attention, while the shurikens would get him from behind.

"Hey you. What's your deal? Why do you attack these people, who are innocent of any crime? What have they done to deserve your attack?"

"Wha- no, this can't be..." Gerald wasn't feeling bad.
"Listen kid, I've got a score to settle with you," Xishun glared at Gerald, "don't die or I will literally murder you."

Gerald smiled for a while. "MISAKA, let's do this..."

With that, MISAKA put on her goggles and took out his/her rifle, before beginning to shoot at the bandaged being in order to serve as a distraction while Xishun sent forth Shenlong upon the demon, allowing the water construct to splatter all over his body. Next, MISAKA released a bolt of lightning.

"Laser Sword!" the slender, metallic angel descended to strike the mummy-man from the back.

---

"Touko, how do you work around this?" Alice was currently inside 'Prototype', one of Touko's forms. This plane had no buttons, or control panel. This was a problem.
The sentient alien jet plane created a spherical, pink energy-based barrier around itself.

"Oui! Touko, that is magnifique! A good defense is a good offense!" Alice exclaimed.

Prototype, probably understanding what Alice was implying, slammed its shielded body down upon the mummy. It probably made a hole in the floor in the process. The hot energy was simply painful.

On the glass-like windows of the jet, Alice could see the energy reserves - 50%. "Non. We must move on," Alice was getting serious.

Just as Gerald, Xinshun, and Alice Started to attack the Bandaged man even more, Veirus Dispelled her Icebolts and started charging Firebolts, Her new ability to produce 3 charges at once proved to be very useful, instead of individual firebolts orbiting her, There was simply 1 small ball of fire orbiting her, which likely hinted the nature of her Firebolts, She also shot those out, likely striking the Maniac in the head with all 3 of them at the same time. Veirus then started to charge even more Firebolts as Overkill was much better than underkill at this very point in time, Just as she finished charging a set of 5 firebolts, A plane crashed where the maniac is/was... Veirus with a smug look on her face, charged into the fray with very quick agility...

As he was charging up his lasers which would be at full power with in just a few seconds, a fox ran into the room, with spheres of ice orbiting around it. Watching it curiously as he maneuvered around, one of the ice orbs flew towards Asura. Taking one of his extra tentacles, he bashed it to shards, while two more soon appeared after. Taking a second bandage whip, Asura just rolled his eyes, and speared the balls, before flexing his tentacles, shattering them. The threat was so minor, Asura didn't retaliate, as there were - slightly - bigger matters at hand. He also noticed a boy off to the side, watching closely, but ignored him.

Through the side of his eye, he noticed the robot boy crumple to his knees and grinned in triumph, recognizing the effects of his paralyzing fear. However, something seemed to boost him back up, and Asura snarled in anger, but watched semi-curiously as the person transformed into a different looking metal boy. This boy was clad in a magenta hue mostly, with some yellow and white highlights. A red scarf flew over the robot's back, from a long, bird-like helmet, revealing glowing magenta eyes.

As Asura watched him carefully to identify what it could do now, it suddenly disappeared, before reforming on top of a bandage. Forming two blades of crackling energy, the boy speared it into the wall. Screaming in pain, he glared at the boy, intending to force his full aura onto him, but he repeatedly disappeared, before driving his blades through multiple bandages. Yelling with an inhuman roar, he turned to see the boy form two large shruiken-esque weapons of the same energy. Throwing them at him, Asura simply ripped his bandages out from himself, screaming in more pain, because in truth, they were extensions of his skin. His Black Blood forming some more to replace them instantly as he moved, he quickly took a look at the two flying weapons and calculated his best course of action. Just then, he heard a voice behind him, and as Asura accidentally focused on that, he didn't move as fast as he would've liked. Having suffered some pain and also having used a good deal of energy it sliced a groove in his side as he twisted around to fly up to attempt to avoid the projectiles. Letting out a piercing cry, every single window that was still mostly intact vaporized, as he fell to his knees. The Black Blood instantly clotted it, but it was tremendously painful. "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE HORRIBLY! I WILL MAKE SURE OF THIS."

Screaming in anger, Asura's eyes blazed red, leaving streaks of light as he moved. A girl to the side of him put on a strange set of glowing green goggles, before taking out a rifle. As she fired, Asura slammed his older bandages still covered in the diamond-like hard Black Blood. Being pushed back, he looked again to see a water dragon suicide into him. Asura realized the girl fired a streak of lightning at him, and as used his bandages to maneuver back, the lightning slammed into him, knocking off his feet. Desperately trying to regain his balance with his skin bandages, he could do almost nothing as the silver robot-man with energy wings scored a deep cut across his back with his energy blade. Roaring, he hastily moved to a safe location back up some with his bandages, as the Black Blood once more clotted the wound. The wolf creature fired a triple round of what seemed to be pellets of fire, and although Asura was quick, they still inflicted a great deal of pain as they burned into the bandages, going through to make the skin on his head extremely painful, leaving burn sores - while those bandages mostly just disappeared. Just then, the metal vehicle grew a sphere around it, before it smashed down upon Asura. Shouting in pain as the sphere burned at him like the fires of hell, Asura smashed down with atomic force, with his own massive strength acting against him. Ripping through five floors, Asura made an explosive crater in the last floor. Firing his bandages at the wall weakly, he struggled out. Breathing heavily, Asura made his way back up. "You all… are going to taste some exquisite pain… for what… you did to me…"  Bleeding pretty severely, the group could watch as the wounds sealed up. They still seemed to cause pain, however. His clothes of sorts had almost entirely just vaporized from the damage he had taken. When Asura noticed it, in a strange burst of humor, he laughed. "I like the 'macho' look." Seemingly calmer now, he continued. "Now where was I? Oh, yes. Vaporizing you all. Even if the beams don't hit you, the energy that radiates from them will do more than enough damage to put you out of the game. And then, I'll just take my sweet time with each of you…" Asura's mood suddenly changed, and he yelled crazily. "DIE! DIE YOU STUPID PESTS!" His eyes once again flaring open, the four orbs on the spell-circles split open to reveal the deadly eyes. One of them twisted to look towards the roof to blast through to the sky, another twisted to look down, to penetrate through an elevator and a few floors down, one of them aimed specifically at the group, and the last pointed specifically at Stark. "This building shall fall, and I will dominate this world as well! And you, boy with the strange sword. You seem rather interesting, but it's a shame you're against me. Would you rather not ally with me? But for a hero like you, you'd refuse. So, I'll have to make you disappear." The color seeming to drain out of the room and get sucked into the now vortex-like eyes, the sound following soon after, as well as vision, with some haziness, and feeling disappeared. All those who viewed themselves would feel as if they were experiencing an out of body feeling. Although they could function normally, to the person, it would feel as if they were playing with a game character almost. With a sudden explosion, all the senses returned to normal as the lasers started to fire, and Asura let out a hacking cough-laugh of sorts as he stumbled to his knees in pain. His eyes widened though, as he slowly crumpled to the ground entirely, fighting to stay conscious...

"Well, such is the will of a rogue familiar... wait a second, rogue familiar... but where's the master?" Gerald was pondering. With that, he quickly ran off, in search of the master of this familiar.
"Hey, where ya goin' off too?" Xishun shouted at Gerald, presuming he was a coward. "Ah well, that guy seems tough."

Silver Crow looked around. All this damage. He doubted that selling his whole body would pay for these damages.

~~~

"Non, this will not do..." Alice sighed, "we must fight Insanity with Insanity... but... how..."

With that, Prototype landed and opened its cockpit to allow Alice to exit. It then transformed into a machine-girl hybrid with plane-wing arms. With the slam of the hourglass-like emblem on her forehead, she had morphed into another being.

This creature was a pale white humanoid, donned with several sewn cuts here and there to give an intimidating look. Her eyes were soulless and she wore some gothic-lolita dress with a hat. With axe in hand, she literally struggled to negate the laserbeam shot by Asura. Being fueled by Insanity itself, the being, the one known as 'Psycho-Pass' for some reason, began to laugh maniacally.

"This was nothing like I... expected..." Alice was awfully frightened. Her cute familiar turned from a little girl to a plane to... this serial killer.

Stark watched the group on the other side fight with their lives, desperately trying to survive and defeat this... being. He couldn't acknowledge their powers being enough to defeat him swiftly, but he couldn't also assess how strong this this being was. He could really be weak against the another person, but happens to be really destructive.

When one of these eyes looked at Stark, it spoke. "This building shall fall, and I will dominate this world as well! And you, boy with the strange sword. You seem rather interesting, but it's a shame you're against me. Would you rather not ally with me? But for a hero like you, you'd refuse. So, I'll have to make you disappear."

"Hero? Let me correct you on that. I'm no hero. but, I'm not just some boy either. You might think of me as, the shield and sword for those who are in need of it. That's all I am. That's all I should be. Do not label me as something I am not; calling me a hero, you must be nuts."

"Such confidence, such bravery, such idiocy. You craved power to protect, and that is where your stupidity comes from."

"Umbra, not now! I want to fight this man, and I don't want you interfering with your input. All I need from you is your powe-"

"Foolish boy, do you no realize your predicament? I gave you power, the power to protect. I can surely take that power back, and your soul with me."

When Stark to see the color become unsaturated, and he saw himself, almost like a game character. And then, the next thing he knew, he was back in his body. This character was surely something to be reckoned with. Stark only got up close to the bandaged fiend, crumpling to the ground like a dying fire. He knelt over, and whispered in his ears. "Now, surely you're not going to quit. I wanted to have some fun, y'know, beating you into a nice, delectable pulp to feed the pigeons with."

"Umbra, what are you doing!?"

"Such ignorance, you wanted power to fight him, and protect others? I am granting your wish."

"Taking over my body and words isn't justifiable!"

"Boy, I am only intimidating him for you. You're not one to do such things; too kind, too soft, too weak. You can't manage such a trivial idea. Now, when he fights, you fight."

Intimidating this guy to fight was the only way Stark could think of, so he had to agree with Umbra's methods since he now thought about it; perhaps he could exhaust this fighter to cease fighting. Stark grasped Umbra tighter, heart pounding from the excitement and stomach churning from the adrenaline, he looked to the others, and shouted so they all could hear.

"I got this one! You should probably get everyone in the building out of here!"

The Experience that Asura gave Veirus happened so fast, With the only difference from the others was when she saw herself as a "Game Character" She saw her human form, rather than her Fox form, to which she snapped out of it easily. Veirus would have been the first one of the group to be hit by the laser if it wasn't for her Fox-like Agility, She visualized the Laser as a Spear of Light that The Doppelganger threw at her during one of her missions, then she rebounded, Not only dodging the laser, but landing her far enough that the Laser would not even "Graze" her with it's heat, She then said to Stark, even though he could not likely understand her and more or less let out a growl "This is where I'm going to have to disagree with you... I'm going to help you, whether you like it or not!". Veirus then waited to see if Asura was going to make another move...

Will was actually beginning to feel concerned, the sounds of battle were growing into something akin to a roar outside of the elevator and the sudden shaking accompanied by the sound of twisting metal and concrete being ground down into practically nothing but dust weren't exactly the most comforting of things to hear.  The elevator suddenly stopping before they had reached their destination didn't do anything for his confidence either.  Well, he wasn't about to just sit there and let himself die in a tiny metal box.  The youth aimed his right palm at the doors to the aforementioned metal box and summoned forth a seething ball of the raw energies of chaos.

Trixie wasn't doing much better than will was, she wasn't exactly a combatant and so was becoming more and more nervous as time went by.  Seeing the energies welling up in the boy's palm, she immediately rushed forward and smacked the side of his leg with a hoof to get his attention.  "What in Celestia's name are you doing?!"

"I ain't gonna die in a wee me'al box.  I'm gettin' us outta here."  He didn't give his familiar time to protest, and shot the bolt right into the metal doors.  In an instant the doors were blown apart, ripped apart into atoms in some places and simply blown out by the force of the energies colliding with them surrounding the very center of the impact.  The energies of chaos really did have quite a nasty effect on things.  Of course he blew it open just in time to see some sort of demon god preparing to unleash an immense laser at them.  The boy didn't think he had any defense that could block this, and just stood there open-mouthed.

"Will!"  The light blue Unicorn rushed forward as the hole blown in their prison made it apparent that they were about to be vaporized.  A spell that just might save them came to her mind, and she rushed forward to be able to get it up in time.  Just as the laser was firing, she managed to reach the same forward position as her summoner and put it up.

The lad had closed his eyes, and was expecting the brief pain and searing heat brought along by being completely engulfed in Light Amplified by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation but it never came.  Instead, he saw a nearly blinding light from behind his eye lids that was followed by what seemed to be an exaggerated darkness.  Slowly, he opened his eyes and saw what could only be described as a semi-translucent barrier between him and where the L.A.S.E.R. had come from.  Looking down towards his feet, he saw the unicorn with her horn cloaked in a shimmering blue aura.  "Lass...what the hell is that?"

"This," Trixie began, "is known as Spell Deflection.  It allows the caster to alter the trajectory of any harmful spell up to fourty-five degrees away from them."  The unicorn gestured to the smoking hole that had been blown in the side of the elevator.  No time for congratulations though, the carriage began creaking and shifted violently to the side.

"Time to go!"  No time for protests, the lad reached down and scooped the unicorn up before getting out of the elevator and onto one of the more stable edges of what was left of the fourth floor not a moment too soon.  Once the pair had exited it, the metal box went screaming away down towards the ground.  Will felt very thankful that he'd not set down his duffle bag, and now turned his attention towards the being kneeling on the ground and the sword-wielding fellow standing near him.  When the boy shouted about them getting out of here, all Will could do was laugh as he summoned still more chaos energies into his right hand.  "Trixie, ya know any offensive spells?"

"Just one."  She replied, immediately recalling it.  It wasn't very strong, but it was an almost guaranteed hit.

"Then use it!"  At his command, the Unicorn's horn came alight and a small perfectly formed Octohedron elongated towards two points and an almost perfect square in the middle formed a few inches above the tip of her horn.  It was a wonderfully stark contrast to the seething ellipsoid shape that Will's bolt would take in flight.

"Take this!"  The two shouted in unison, the boy throwing his right hand out to aim the palm at Asura's head while the mare sent her missile flying.  It was set to strike the demon god in roughly the same place on the head where Will had aimed his own and was sent on its course much more quickly than the boy's.  This Magic Missile was not something that the Kishin could likely dodge, due to its homing qualities, and were he not to move much after the relatively light impact it would have he'd soon be taking a football-sized bolt of pure chaos to the back of the head.  Possibly even the face if he turned to look at them.

Struggling to stay conscious, Asura's eyes widened as he felt a presence beside his that seemed to radiate insanity. It was a girl, from the look of it, although it didn't appear that human. With multiple stitches across her body, Asura looked up to her face and saw dead, empty eyes. In a strange sort of dress, the attire was finished off with a hat, and a rather fearsome looking axe.

Just then, the boy with his strange sword leaned in, and spoke in an alien-voice: "Now, surely you're not going to quit. I wanted to have some fun, y'know, beating you into a nice, delectable pulp to feed the pigeons with." Peering curiously at the boy, the energies of the sword had seemed to move into the human briefly, when he had spoken. [i]Ah… Possession, is it?[/i] Asura could't help but burst out laughing however, when the boy proceeded to assume he could finish Asura, and telling everyone else to evacuate.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the meddlesome fox avoid his laser, and sighed. Another laser he had aimed so it would disable the elevator, suddenly deflected in a burst of blue light, destroying a side of the elevator, while the inhabitants inside it rushed out. The boy proceeded to summon some screaming dark energy into his hand, while his equine sidekick formed a geometrically neat shape on top of a horn. Launching them both at him, Asura remembered that the sword boy was still relatively close, and wrenched himself out of his crater with a painful cry, before moving out of the trajectories quickly. He then proceeded to shoot a hefty amount of his tentacles towards the boy, to disarm him by pinning his arms. If it succeeded, Asura could hurl him at the chaos bolt as well as the pony weapon. Just then, he realized the pony's attack had shifted course, aiming again at him, and before he could react, it had collided into his head. Stumbling back, his bandages writhing wildly, he aimed his other bandages towards the pony, in order to crush her to dust...

Veirus saw everything pass, Several attacks hitting Asura that came from an unknown direction, and Asura's bandages writhing wildly like tentacles, Mana flowed through her again and created 3 balls of lightning that orbited around her in roughly a second. As Asura launched an attack towards that direction, Veirus launched Lightning, Which Struck Asura, then Chained from him to a couple of his bandages, Striking them with Lightning as well, She then let more Mana flow to create Icebolts this time, Which she launched at Asura's head at roughly the same speed as her Firebolts, Except they only broke orbit one at a time, intending to draw Asura's attention again, hoping for an ally to attack him while he's distracted (IF he is distracted that is).

Archived