Contest Over (Instinct Wins)

Harrison H

Hi welcome to my next contest

[spoiler='Rules']Make a minimum of 10 cards and make it so that they support dragons. They can be all monsters or Monster/spell/trap mixes. These cards cannot be written cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fee']35 Points. Any extra donations to the pot is greatly appreciated, to the point where you may get a like! [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Prizes']1st: 25% of the pot and a Rep by by all the other players
2nd: 10% of the pot and Rep from the all the players under second
3rd: 1 Rep from me[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Judges']Only I will be judging[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Contestants']There can be as many as you wish but there needs to be a Minimum of 5
1.Omniwarrior
2.Wolven Doom
3.Time 23
4.Instinct

5.Darthakin[/spoiler]

[spoiler='The way I'm judging']Ok, the judging on this contest will be a bit different to the normal judging, because there are so many cards I will only be doing one person a day, Once the last person comes I will give one more day to finish editing your cards (Maybe 2) then I will pick one person out of a hat (Not really I just pick a person ;)) and they will be judged for each card (The support it does and how well it could be used, then the next day I will do the next person until everyone is done. If anyone has anything to say that they don't like about this, post it. Good Luck to you all.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Pot']200 Points[/spoiler]

If you have any other question questions, PM me and I will try to answer them the best I can. ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fee is a little steep. maybe thats the reason no ones joining. i mean, im all for dragon cards, but i just dont have 35 points to give just for this one contest

Well, considering I'm asking you to make make 10 cards, I believe 35 is a reasonable price (Most people charge 50 for this kind of stuff). 

Trap:Unexpected Dragonfire When one of your opponents monster attacks one of your Monster by type "dragon" and FIRE,destroy the attacking monster and your opponent loses Life Points equal the attacking monster's ATK. Monster:dragon fire revenge angel (FIRE) ATK:2200 DEF:2500 dragon/effect:When a monster by type"dragon" was destructed by a fight you can send this card to the graveyard to destroy the monster which destroyed your monster. Spell card/game field:Dark Dragon Cave effect:All your opponent's monster's effects which are not the type"dragon" will be negated.When a monster which is not the type dragon attacks a face down monster,open it.If it's a monster which is type dragon destroy the attacking monster.All monsters which are type "dragon" get 300 ATK and 800 DEF.

How to donate them?

Go to my profile page and click donate points, then put the amount you are give and why then click donate.

i would join but i dont want to give up that many points

Then you can't join (sorry to be mean).

How do you see how many points you have

You look at when you post, there it says Posts and points, the number besides points is how many points you have. You have 42.

there ya go 

[spoiler='THE CARDS!!!!']2qlzp87.jpg

Stardust Dragon + Reaper Dragon 

This card can not be special summoned or set.This card can only be summoned by fusion summon.This card gains 500 ATK for every Dragon and Dark type monster on the field and in the Graveyard

e5jpk5.jpg

When a Monster on your opponents side of the field is destroyed;inflict battle damaged equal to the attack of the destroyed monster
2n04rya.jpg

This card can not be destroyed by battle.

When a card on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle,special summon 1 ''Skeletal Token'' (Dragon-Type/Dark/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF/1000) When this card is sent to the Graveyard or your opponent does not have eny monster spaces left; destroy all ''Skeletal Token(s)'',Your opponent takes 2500 Life point damage.
2vt9wd4.jpg

This card gains 300 ATK for each Dragon monster in your Graveyard.
313hd37.jpg

When this card is normal summoned your opponent must discard there hand;if they don't you can special summon from your deck or hand Chillz Dragon God Of Ice 
rscvx5.jpg

This card can not be special summoned or set,it can only be summoned by tributing 3 dragon type monsters or by the effect of Blizzerd Dragon Guards
2im55jc.jpg

3 Level 2 Monsters

Once per turn Detach 1 Xyz material from this card; destroy 1 monster card with 500 ATK or more.

2vsjg9g.jpg

Gandora The Dragon Of Destruction + Stardust Dragon

When this card is on the field all other cards on the field are removed from play; this card gains 1000 ATK/DEF fore each card in both players hands.

2wfk1z8.jpg

Look through your deck for 2 dragon monsters and polymerization and add them  to your hand.

w06lvs.jpg

A ferocious dragon that destroys everything in its path by burning it to a cinder

[/spoiler] that's my entry... took me 2 hours 

Archived