Contest Over (Instinct Wins)

Harrison H

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Monsters]

SCAwY9i.jpg

If you have 3 or more cards on the field with "dragon" in their name, you can special summon this card. 

TRVgVWs.jpg
This card cannot be summoned or set, 
this card can only be special summoned by sending two cards from your side of the field to the graveyard. Once per turn, add one card with "dragon" in its name from your graveyard to you deck, and then shuffle your deck.

GYWVsfl.jpg
Justice Dragon - Ember Dragon + Justice Dragon - Frost Dragon.
The fusion summoning of this card can also be preformed by using any 2 "fire" attribute "dragon" monster + any 2 "Water" attribute "dragon" monsters, but if you do, you can only use monsters on your field as fusion material monsters.
Once per turn you can deal 1000points of damage to both you and your opponent.
Once per turn you can tribute one "Dragon" monster you control and destroy it, to gain life points equal to its Attack power.

ra2X0Ox.jpg

As long as this card is active, you can use any "Dragon" Type tuner and any "Dragon" Type Non-Tuner(s) to synchro summon a "Dragon" Type Synchro monster during your opponents turn. The summoned Synchro monster must be summoned in Attack mode. 

T5HQBrz.jpg

You can activate this card when a face-up "dragon"  type monster you control is attacked. When activated this card becomes a field spell.
All Face-up Dragon Type Monsters you control gain 300Attack points for every Spell or trap card on the field except for this one.

I3attXJ.jpg
When a Face-Up Dragon you control Would be destroyed by battle you can activate this trap, return the Monster to your hand instead of sending it to the graveyard. Then, next turn, you can special summon that monster from you hand. (You cannot normal summon or set a monster during the turn you special summon a monster with this effect.

WMfufkr.jpg
this card can only be equiped to a face-up "Dragon" type monster you control. The monster Equiped with this card gains 300 Attack points and cannot be destroyed except by battle. 

B5XOQy3.jpg
This card can only be summoned with the effect of "The Ritual of Egg laying", you must also tribute monsters wo's level are greater than or equal to 1. You can tribute this face-up card to special summon all monsters used to summon it with. This card cannot be attacked. If this card is the only monster on the field, your opponent can attack you directly.

RYOh3DG.jpg
This card can be used to ritual summon "Dragon Egg" You must also tribute cards equal with levels equal to or greater than 1.

DYLzQZN.jpg
1 tuner + 2 or more "Dragon" Non-Tuners. 
This card attack 2 times per turn.
This card cannot be destroyed by Battle.
Once per turn you can half this card's attack power to direct attack your opponent once. 
[/spoiler]

Got it all done in less than 5 hours. Hope you like them.

Thank you to Darthakin who put 60 points in the pot. We are at 200, First place will get 50 points and 5 reps, Second 20 points and 4 reps, Thrid will recive 1 rep and Fourth and fifth will recive nothing but a new set of cards. You all have 1 day to do any editing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I'm Finally going to do it (Sorry if I judge this wrong, I'm not good with doing multiply cards)

OmniWarrior - A pretty good set

I'll give you a 74/100 you mainly got points on your effect monsters, and Traps and Spells go well with the set. (also I had to take 10 points because the new rules you have to post the effect under it).

WolvenDoom - A good set to say the least the least, your text is not what it would be in OCG, For is spelt F-O-R not F-O-R-E, so minus 1 point for each of those and your final score is 69/100

Time 23 - Ok first off, "Dragon Warrior - Assault Mode" would be so much stronger if you would have an actual Assault mode and done then standard card , The set of pretty could nice OCG text. Dragocalips is way to Op so your Final Mark is 60/100

Instinct - Your set just blew my mind, they work together amazingly and your could not get it any better, I couple of thing you could of done to get a full 100/100 is thrown in some trap/spells cards and you should of made to XYZ so you can only use Roaring Serpents in the overlay, Final score 92/100

Finally we have Darthakin - A great set, not much to say so final score, I'll give you 71/100

First Place we have

1st - Instinct

2nd - OmniWarrior

3rd - Darthakin

4th - WolvenDoom

5th - Time 23

Thank you for coming out, I will give you all your Reps and Points, My Name is Harrison H and I'll see you all later!

Archived