Request (card art)

AmyStone

I am using the ygopro software and nearlly all cards i use in my deck i been able to find something to use for card art, part from the following 3 cards. 

Splendid Rose 

mist wurm 

lonefire  

Lonefire and splendid rose are like really wants, mist wurm be nice addition. 

I don't need you to do the entire card yourself just an image that similar to the actual monster itself. (so not random) 

Like if u saw the image your know what it was sort of thing.

I dunno really what i would offer. though i am righting a light noval so maybe, if that does good a credit  

I don't think you can wrighte a light novael on copywrighted material :o

Are you looking for just a graphic edit of it or an actual drawing? If the latter, I doubt anyone would take the effort to do something like that unless you paid them, there are plenty of people on deviantArt willing to do commissions. The first is much easier though, I suppose I could give it a try.

However, I don't see the problem of using the actual artwork.

In terms of artwork, i don't care 2 much if its drawn or graphic just a bit different than the normal, all its for is to mod my personal version of ygopro. in terms of my light novel i'm writing 2 versions of it.

1. aimed at using yugioh since i know a large amount of people involved, and i know a friend who will implement it into an mmo hes making, and actually taking to konarmi to sponsor it, though they would require me to write 2 seasons by october and i doubt id be able to write that much to the level i been writing in that time.in the noval itself anyway the game isn't a big part,)

2. is petty much same story, same people just nothing to do with yugioh, this one i'm completely 100% copyright covered .

Archived