2. All spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. will be reported on sight
3. Cards Due: 7/3/13
4. First to 3 votes win. Voting Ends: 7/8/13
5. Winner will receive 1 LIKE from the loser

6. Writtens allowed

Requirements: Create a Level 1 monster.

Card A:

nqznde.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Target 1 monster on the field; return it to the owner's hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard; add 1 Level 1 monster from your Deck to your hand.

Card B:

vvay.jpg

When this card is added to your hand (by drawing it or by a card effect), you can reveal it: Draw 1 card. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 1 monster in your Graveyard and reveal 1 Level 1 monster in your hand; Add the first target to your hand, and if you do, Special Summon the second target.

Why are both cards horribly designed? Card A is a compulse and a free add for Stardust/Quasar builds, card B is another support for them. They don't need more for themselves. I can't say I like either at all, though if I had to pick, it would probably be the first card, since the second is always a free draw. And it got Infernity Archfeind-syndrome, so you can reveal multiple if you draw more, so that is just bad. And what else it does it crazy as well. Those decks don't need more OPness to them when they got one of the craziest Synchros in the game for them, but card A probably won't impact it as much as the second will so I'll vote for card A.

1-0 Card A.

Thanks for voting.

Sorry that you feel both lack design-wise.

I didn't know Quasar was a big deal as of now (like it as with Fishborg), and neither have recurrsion, so I don't really see the problem with Stardust/Quasar being helped by them. You could really say that about any Level 1 Tuner, however (that it supports them).

I don't understand... why are they both +2? Voting for Swift Messenger Bird because Rabid Fiendling is more abusable with stuff from Junk Synchron and etc and can easily bounce big bosses. Swift Messenger Bird is trying too hard to support Level 1s and Piper, I appreciate the effort, but needs some serious balancing out and toning down. Rabid Fiendling... what is this, I don't even...

Lots of level 1 mischief...perhaps too much Level 1 mischief. I feel like Card A could be very easily abused, able to bounce a monster as well as well as possibly grab itself from the deck...you don't even have to run a level 1 centric deck. Card B does a lot more for Level 1s, but isn't quite as abusable, requiring to use a lot more Level 1s. Gonna have to go with Card B.  

I have to go with Card B, as the first card, as already stated, is a freaking Compulsory Evacuation Device with legs that triggers upon any kind of Summon. Also, given how it's a Level 1 Tuner, the first effect is so easy to trigger with shit like Kinka-Byo. Summon Kinka, fetch card A, card A's effect triggers, bounce a monster, Synchro into Formula Synchron, draw 1 + search effect of card A triggers.

What Card B does is miles more tame than Card A. First of all, the first effect isn't even threatening to begin with. given how there aren't many cards around that allow you to add a card from anywhere to your hand (Sangan was its best option, but it's banned, sooo...). Second effect is balanced, given how you must have a Level 1 in hand (albeit not a hard feat to accomplish), and a target in your Graveyard that's not a Tuner / Kinka-Byo. That only leaves Piper, possibly Battle Fader if it was sent to the Graveyard by other means, or D.D. Crow, which isn't ran that much anyways.

Thank you, Zanda. And yes, my card is ridiculous. I think my intention was to make it return itself and another target to the hand, which might have been marginally more balanced. 

Well deserved, Therrion. 3-1 Card B.

Archived