Question

When I make a Spoiler (which I finally figured out, *smile of triumph*), I can't seem to give a center allignment to the said spoiler.

[spoiler=Hi, how are you?] Hello, what is up? [/spoiler]

Any way to counteract this? As you all know, I like centering everything I post.

11 answers to this question

Though you explained it to me, I don't exactly understand how you did that (have tried what you meant a few times, never working).

Could you provide the example with [sp0iler] [/sp0iler] and whenever you mean to apply the center coding and press enter insert it in ( )'s, if so, that would be much appreciated.

Though you explained it to me, I don't exactly understand how you did that (have tried what you meant a few times, never working).

Could you provide the example with [sp0iler] [/sp0iler] and whenever you mean to apply the center coding and press enter insert it in ( )'s, if so, that would be much appreciated.

Just highlight the text in the spoiler you want centered and press the "Center" in the top.

Or, cuz sometimes what Zazu says doesnt work, use the center code on each side, its center in square brackets at the start and then (slash) center in square brackets. (For some reason my keyboard is acting up and I cant type slashes)

Archived