[CFV] Incandescent Liberator Ezel Brave

Thomas★Zero

Incandescent Liberator Ezel Brave
Grade 3 / Twin Drive
Power 10000
Gold Paladin / Human

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (2) - cards with "Liberator" in their name] Look at the top card of your deck, search for up to one "Liberator" from among them, call it to an open (RC), put the rest on the bottom of your deck, and increase this unit's [Power] by the original [Power] of the unit called with this effect until end of turn.

[ACT](VG) [Counter Blast (1) - cards with "Liberator" in their name] During either turn, all of your rear guard units which are affected by lock become unlocked.
[CONT](VG) If you have a card named "Blaster Blade Liberator" is in the Soul, this unit gains [Power] +2000.

[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

The first ability is over costed.

It could easily be CB2, because it's just an archetype specific Ezel, which has already been done for them.

Wierdly, I think the Unlock effect needs to be a higher CB cost. Given it is.... a bit to good for the cost I feel. Making both CB2 Liberators seems decent enough for them.

I'm probabl wrong on the second part.

The first ability is over costed.

It could easily be CB2, because it's just an archetype specific Ezel, which has already been done for them.

Wierdly, I think the Unlock effect needs to be a higher CB cost. Given it is.... a bit to good for the cost I feel. Making both CB2 Liberators seems decent enough for them.

I'm probabl wrong on the second part.

Fixed the first part though the second part at the moment I thinks best at 1 as atm Link Joker are the only main unit with lock with various other clans have only 1 Reverse unit with a lock ability where this was designed just as a counter measure to that.

Archived