Chimeratech Over Dragon x2

Side Deck

Des Wombat x3

Yellow Gadget x3

Red Gadget x3

Green Gadget x3

Dust Tornado x3

Please rate.

The deck is Okay. As a fellow user of a Cyber Deck you have kind of made me rethink mine a bit. If you have Prime Material Dragon, try running it. It gives you a good excuse to run 3 Power Bonds because of how it shuts down burn decks by turning burn damage into lifepoints and Power Bond will become very broken because of this and its excellent support because of how it can protect monsters from destruction just by discarding 1 card. Run De-Fusion as well. It is an excellent way to finish your opponent off in one turn and it can even be used defensively. Cyber decks are probably the only types of decks it can be run in. I use De-Fusion as a One Turn Kill Cyber Swarm during the battle phase and a Future Fusion, De-Fusion, Power Bond Trick for a quick and explosive Power boost and the fusion is no longer bound to Fuure Fusion. Think about this. And by the way, wth Prime Material Dragon in this deck, you dont have to worry about Acid Rain or any other powerful destruction cards like Mirror Force.

The deck is Okay. As a fellow user of a Cyber Deck you have kind of made me rethink mine a bit. If you have Prime Material Dragon' date=' try running it. It gives you a good excuse to run 3 Power Bonds because of how it shuts down burn decks by turning burn damage into lifepoints and Power Bond will become very broken because of this and its excellent support because of how it can protect monsters from destruction just by discarding 1 card. Run De-Fusion as well. It is an excellent way to finish your opponent off in one turn and it can even be used defensively. Cyber decks are probably the only types of decks it can be run in. I use De-Fusion as a One Turn Kill Cyber Swarm during the battle phase and a Future Fusion, De-Fusion, Power Bond Trick for a quick and explosive Power boost and the fusion is no longer bound to Fuure Fusion. Think about this. And by the way, wth Prime Material Dragon in this deck, you dont have to worry about Acid Rain or any other powerful destruction cards like Mirror Force.

[/quote']

Thanks, I will try to find a Prime Material Dragon for my deck, and when i get him, I will also put in a third Power Bond.

How about we stop listing situational counters that involve cards that nobody ever uses? Seriously, Acid Rain and System Down are not used in any deck under the sun.

How about we stop listing situational counters that involve cards that nobody ever uses? Seriously' date=' Acid Rain and System Down are not used in any deck under the sun.

[/quote']

Any good deck you mean ive seen Plenty of acid rains but being a user of macro monarchs it doesnt work on me

How about we stop listing situational counters that involve cards that nobody ever uses? Seriously' date=' Acid Rain and System Down are not used in any deck under the sun.

[/quote']

Any good deck you mean ive seen Plenty of acid rains but being a user of macro monarchs it doesnt work on me

The people who use Acid Rain are the people who use 60-card Generic Beatdown decks that contain Black Pendant, and therefore are the people who can be beaten without the need for deck adaption.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Your deck looks fine but Cards like system down or acid rain would instently murder your whole deck and then your left wide open. Add cards like Magic jammer for System down and what ever else that can stop your opponents anti-machine cards.

Nice deck but i don't know why it has 2 "Cyber End Dragon"s in its Fusion Deck. There isn't even 3 "Cyber Dragon"s in the main deck.

Both of you

G

T

F

O

Reported

Nice deck but i don't know why it has 2 "Cyber End Dragon"s in its Fusion Deck. There isn't even 3 "Cyber Dragon"s in the main deck.

Necrobump!

Read the date of the last post in the thread. This is more than 4 months old. Don't post in threads this old. Also, Cyber Dragon is LIMITED TO ONE. Cyber decks are dead.

Yay for the banlist! Yay for necrobumps!

i geuss its ok but look at my deck A LOT OF MONSTERS THAN BEFORE REPLY NOW PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for illegal advertisement and spam!

Your deck looks fine but Cards like system down or acid rain would instently murder your whole deck and then your left wide open. Add cards like Magic jammer for System down and what ever else that can stop your opponents anti-machine cards.

Yay for stupidity!

I say it's ok' date=' but one Acid Rain kills this deck

[/quote']

Yay for idiocy!

um... put at least one of each of the Gadget's in your deck. anyway this is a good deck' date=' using it for Gameking?

[/quote']

Yay for LOLYCM!

[/quote']

The people who use Acid Rain are the people who use 60-card Generic Beatdown decks that contain Black Pendant, and therefore are the people who can be beaten without the need for deck adaption.

Boo for sensibility!

And on that note, I'm outta here.

Archived