Discussion: Reaper vs Marshmallon

Spirit Reaper: Positives: Cannot be destroyed in Battle, Can Also attack your Opponent directly, forcing them to discard a Card. Negatives: If Targeted by ANYTHING. It is Instantly Destroyed

Marshmellon: Positives: Cannot be destroyed i battle. Also has a very nasty burn effect of 1000 Damage when flipped. Negative: That's all it is really.....

And what's the big deal about Gyroid? It can only do a 1 Attack stall... Ah but there is Limiter Removal.

Spirit Reaper: Positives: Cannot be destroyed in Battle' date=' [b']Can Also attack your Opponent directly[/b], forcing them to discard a Card. Negatives: If Targeted by ANYTHING. It is Instantly Destroyed

Marshmellon: Positives: Cannot be destroyed i battle. Also has a very nasty burn effect of 1000 Damage when flipped. Negative: That's all it is really.....

And what's the big deal about Gyroid? It can only do a 1 Attack stall... Ah but there is Limiter Removal.

Reaper cant attack directly... its Fusion can XP

thats why Reaper on the Nightmare owns both

Marshmallon, because if you stall with just 1 of the 2 on the field, it's a higher risk to have Reaper, BECAUSE he can be destroyed easier, for example equipping him with anything.

However, Spirit Reaper is better in a Zombie deck because he can be searched by Pyramid Turtle and Goblin Zombie, and be ss by Zombie Master and Ill Blud.

Marshmallon' date=' because if you stall with just 1 of the 2 on the field, it's a higher risk to have Reaper, BECAUSE he can be destroyed easier, for example equipping him with anything.

However, Spirit Reaper is better in a Zombie deck because he can be searched by Pyramid Turtle and Goblin Zombie, and be ss by Zombie Master and Ill Blud.

[/quote']

well the same could be said for marshmellon in a fairy deck, with nova summoner, shinning angel, also marshmellon can be of use beyond the grave, unlike spirit reaper anymore ( in mean for stuff like chaos sorcorer, ect. ).

if your running zombies reaper if your not marshmallon there sorted

plus marshmallon is secret rare

it be more bling th'n reapa (H)

lol' date=' i have to reapers but i'd love to have a Marshmallon, much "cooler" lol.

[/quote']

Yeah, it would be cool. When I got a card after I saw the movie I thought it was Marshmallon for a second, but I got Watapon :'(

Btw cool new avatar.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I say Marshmallon is better' date=' because all it takes is a single card that can target Spirit Reaper and he's gone.

[/quote']

How many commonly run cards target, but don't destroy?

And for the record, Spirit Reaper is the better card. Discards > auto-destruction when targeted.

if your running zombies reaper if your not marshmallon there sorted

plus marshmallon is secret rare

it be more bling th'n reapa (H)

lol' date=' i have to reapers but i'd love to have a Marshmallon, much "cooler" lol.

[/quote']

Yeah, it would be cool. When I got a card after I saw the movie I thought it was Marshmallon for a second, but I got Watapon :'(

Btw cool new avatar.

thanks.. Irou is my new fav.

Watapon? ouch so close lol.

I personally prefer Marshmallon, but I use both in my deck. Oh, and did anyone else have this happen to their screen on this page? (Warning; picture is pretty big)

[spoiler=Whuh?]omgyd6.png

Oh, and while Spirit Reaper is much harder to get, Marshmallon comes in that one premium pack (which also has marshmallon glasses).

Archived