Question about Graceful Charity

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

It is one of the best draw cards in this game. Any card that draws 3 cards at a low cost to you is amazing. What more do you need?

Well it's just overpowered. You know Allure of Darkness? That card gives you to and the price is that you have to remove 1 dark monster in your hand from play and send the card it self to the grave. That is +0 but it's hand refreshing and that's why everyone uses it. Graceful Charity gives you 3 more and it's also +0, but can be used in ANY deck! And it doesn't remove them from play, meaning that you can get cards in your grave too easy, think of Zombies, DAD, etc.

Guest PikaPerson01

Treeborn (lol), Dark World, Dump + Revive, Dark Armed Dragon, Chaos when it was viable, Zombies, Deck Thinning.

<3 Graceful Charity.

i have 3 graceful charities in my deck. i love 'em. there awesome. you can practically custom make your hand and thanks to how my deck works there isnt a cost cause ill more than likely ditch a dark and light monster and remove them from play to summon one of my scorcerrors or envoy of the beginning.

so, todays maths lesson : graceful charity + one of the monsters mentioned above = free monster that can kick ass!!!

i have 3 graceful charities in my deck. i love 'em. there awesome. you can practically custom make your hand and thanks to how my deck works there isnt a cost cause ill more than likely ditch a dark and light monster and remove them from play to summon one of my scorcerrors or envoy of the beginning.

so' date=' todays maths lesson : graceful charity + one of the monsters mentioned above = free monster that can kick ass!!!

[/quote']

You can't have 3 Graceful Charities in any existing format.

i already do that. its called blue-eyes white dragon

So let me get this straight: You play in a format with no banlist, thereby allowing you to win every game on your first turn before your opponent can even do anything...and you choose to run Blue-Eyes White Dragon?

• 2 weeks later...

mabey not but it doesnt allow me to win on my first turn. exept agains one person who i can beat with one of my naff decks. everyone else is annother matter. it usually takes 10 + turns to win. exept agains ma best mate - if i do win i can win iin either a very short time or the duel will last until im almost out of deck.either way i can almost guarantee illl beat him with atleast one of my 3000+ monsters on the feild. i could just dig out black luster soldier - envoy of the begining. but hes harder to summon and is one of my trump cards so to speak

mabey not but it doesnt allow me to win on my first turn. exept agains one person who i can beat with one of my naff decks. everyone else is annother matter. it usually takes 10 + turns to win. exept agains ma best mate - if i do win i can win iin either a very short time or the duel will last until im almost out of deck.either way i can almost guarantee illl beat him with atleast one of my 3000+ monsters on the feild. i could just dig out black luster soldier - envoy of the begining. but hes harder to summon and is one of my trump cards so to speak

If you're playing with no banlist (i.e. all cards permitted at 3), you can pull off the Exchange FTK every time.

By card making logic graceful charity is balance' date=' give up cards to get cards right, it has a cost and benefit so its not broke.

[/quote']

No, that's by your logic, and your logic sucks. +0 cards can be unbalanced. Exchange of the Spirit is a -1.

Also, it has no cost.

By card making logic graceful charity is balance' date=' give up cards to get cards right, it has a cost and benefit so its not broke.

[/quote']

No, that's by your logic, and your logic sucks. +0 cards can be unbalanced. Exchange of the Spirit is a -1.

Also, it has no cost.

Ah since when has discarding cards become no cost. check your logic crabs.

[/quote']

Also, it has no cost.

Discarding the cards is not a cost. Learn what a cost is.

[/quote']

Also, it has no cost.

that is cost or else all those little tid bits in realistic card section when people say let it discard card also so it can have a cost are wrong. counter example you sorry. But discarding cards is a cost go look at some cards people have made and look at some comments people have put also. Discarding the cards is not a cost. Learn what a cost is. Dude you should learn.

cost is anything that requires you to give up something in order to use a card. Whether it be paying Life Points or tributing monsters even discarding cards or removing cards from grave or the field is a cost. In using graceful you have to discard 2 cards and you draw 3. from this the 2 cards you have to discard is a cost.

Archived