A contest for the new members.

ÆƵ–

I guess ill give it a go, but being the newbie I am, I dont know how to give points. Help?

All you have to do is go to my profile and click the "donate points" button that is there. List the reason as "pot points" or "entry fee" and you will be added to the list. :-)

Here is my entry.

dJCdFy5.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can target one card your opponent controls. If the target is in Attack Position, banish the target. If the target is in Defense Position, switch it to Face-Up Attack Position; its attack becomes 0. If this effect resolves, return this card to the bottom of your deck.

Here is my entry.

dJCdFy5.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can target one card your opponent controls. If the target is in Attack Position, banish the target. If the target is in Defense Position, switch it to Face-Up Attack Position; its attack becomes 0. If this effect resolves, return this card to the bottom of your deck.

Your card has been noted. 

Here is my card entry :
attachment=38737:image.jpg]

Once per turn, you can sacrifice 500 LP and put this card back in your deck for one of the following effect:
Special Summon a Level 4 or 5 Monster
Destroy one of your opponents monsters
Special Summon a Level 3 or lower Monster from your Graveyard

[quote name="Roxas The Keyblade Wielder" post="6252802" timestamp="1375910808"]Here is my card entry : attachment=38737:image.jpg] Once per turn, you can sacrifice 500 LP and put this card back in your deck for one of the following effect: Special Summon a Level 4 or 5 Monster Destroy one of your opponents monsters Special Summon a Level 3 or lower Monster from your Graveyard[/quote] Your card has been noted

[quote name="girostrike" post="6253091" timestamp="1375950657"]Here is my card1vdrkBl.jpg  [/quote] Your card has been noted

Alright guys. This is the post that ends this contest. The results are:

In 3rd place, with the card "Scorching Beast Yeongi", Iserlohn

In 2nd place, with the card "Easy Pickings", girostrike

And, last but certainly not least, In 1st place, with the card "Avatar of Ascension", AinSoph

congratulations to all of our entries. 

For those of you who would like to know why you did not place, or if you just want a reveiw of your entry, message me privately. 

:) :) :)

I do think you should elaborate your reasoning for each cards here. So then the other members can put it on a discussion, and to make it clear that there's no bias over the decision. Also, it helps for everyone to be a better card maker. Especially since this contest is for the new guys that has just started in the cardmaking business.

@joshyago, OCG stands for Official/Original Card Grammar iirc. It basically refers to how you should word a card as close as possible to Konami's original card. I believe there's a thread/guide concerning this in the Realistic Card section.

Archived