Generic Fusion Monsters plus Support

Thomas★Zero

Spell Calibur Knight
lv 7 Dark
Warrior/Fusion/Effect

1 Warrior-Type monster + 1 Spellcaster-Type monster
Once per turn, you can banish 1 Spell Card in your graveyard; increase this cards ATK and DEF by 500.
ATK/2300 DEF/2000

Iron Lobster Wyvern
lv 8 Water
Sea Serpent/Fusion/Effect
1 Sea Serpent-Type monster + 1 Dragon-Type monster

This card can only be summoned by Fusion Summon, it cannot be summoned any other way. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle: you can select 1 card on your opponents side of the field and destroy it.
ATK/2800 DEF/2500

Fusion Charge
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, when you successfully summon a Fusion monster to your side of the field by the effect of a "Fusion" or "Polymerization" card except "Fusion Gate"; Draw 1 card for each monster used as a Fusion material from your hand or your side of the field. You can only have 1 "Fusion Charge" on your side of the field.

Swap Fusion
Spell Card
Reveal 1 Fusion monster in your Extra Deck; shuffle cards from your hand to the deck equal to the number of monsters listed on that card + 1; add monsters listed on that card and 1 "Polymerization" from your deck to your hand. 

Combined Refund
Trap Card
Activate this card when a Fusion monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard during your opponents turn; 2 draw cards. You cannot activate a second "Combined Refund" in response to this cards activation.

Spell Calibur Knight

Underwhelming and not worth the price. A 2800 first turn beater that grows a limited amount isn't all too great, especially for the Type specific material required. Needs more impact, or it would be released and overlooked as a weak beater.

Iron Lobster Wyvern

Decent. The fact it can't be revived hurts the playability, but I guess I can sort of see why. The thing is, there is so much stronger than this that can be revived, that comes out faster, and none the less just doesn't require such a strict deck to run it. I don't think there'd be a problem if this card could be Call of the Haunted, Fulfillment of the Contracted, or Monster Reborned.

Fusion Change

Good idea to exclde Fusion Gate, and overall a decent idea. In the end, I don't believe it'd be run. Sort of like how Branch and etc aren't run though they restore the advantage (to a degree). It relies on your position, and would become a rather often dead draw, especially in times of trouble (topdeck mode seeing this would be gg).

Swap Fusion

Far too high of a cost. It would require 3 monsters in hand, and a Polymerization and 2 other specific cards in Deck and overall would be a -1, which would go further into a -2 for the Fusion Summon for an overall -3. As is, the card is terrible, but it was definitely a great thought. Perhaps Make it discard 1 other card and offer a choice. What I mean will be typed below:

Discard 1 card and reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck: Activate one of the following effects.

* Add 1 monster listed on the revealed card and 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand.

* Add 2 monsters listed on the revealed card from your Deck to your hand.

This still suffers from breaking even (hand wise) and not plusing to make up for the inevitable Fusion, but still better. Now, it does make it not be able to grab 3 monsters, but that'd be so conditional anyways. You could always add a third option, however.

Combined Refund

Extend it to destruction in general, as by battle is too narrow of a scope for this to be of any actual use. You did good in ensuring multiples weren't used, but I don't think you'd be able to anyways. Either way, I guess it is good to play it safe.

Archived