Zerato, the Holy Warlord

Sander

Zerato, the Holy Warlord

[Fairy/Fusion/Effect]

''Archlord Zerato'' + ''1 Warrior-Type monster''

''This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Increase this cards ATK by 200 for every Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard. By removing 4 Fairy-Type monsters from your Graveyard from play and paying half your Life Points, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, either increase your Life Points by the amount of battle damage this card inflicted to your opponent's Life Points, or Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard in Attack or Defense Position. If "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is not on your side of the field, this effect is not applied.''

ATK 3000/DEF 2800

I would have posted this card with the pic in the realistic section, but the uploading pages won't work today for some reasons >_>

OK' date=' changed the cost

Hope it isn't that overpowered now.....

[/quote']

It's maybe even a bit too underpowered now, but it's fine.

I give up now, first you say it's overpowered, then underpowered, MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND ALREADY!!!

ahem

Sorry for yelling at you, but these kind of situations drive me mad T_T

Personally, I think the "pay half your life points" is a little extreme. I mean, it is a fusion monster, fusion monsters are supposed to be strong.

Look at Dark Paladin, all he requires is that you discard 1 card from your hand to negate any spell cards. Plus, he gets 500 ATK for every dragon-type monster on the field and in both player's graveyards.

Personally, if you are going to have to remove monsters from play, make it a fair 5. Forget the sacrificing life points. Make the amount of lifepoints you gain only half of the battle damage inflicted, not 100%. Keep the ability to special-summon 1 level 4 or lower monster, but instead of from your graveyard, make it from the 'out of play' area. If "sanctuary in the sky is not active on the field, this card has no effects." Keep ATK and DEF as they are.

Archived