You know, considering each of the Bujin Beast-Warriors has had an "upgraded" version of itself in the form of an Xyz...
I wonder if Konami would crank it up to 11 and make a 3-Material Bujin Xyz that, basically, is a combination of Yamato, Mikazuchi, and This card.
Would be pretty neat, really.

And hence an OPed broken card will be made? Or you could just go game with these 3 guys, I mean, come on.

You know, considering each of the Bujin Beast-Warriors has had an "upgraded" version of itself in the form of an Xyz...
I wonder if Konami would crank it up to 11 and make a 3-Material Bujin Xyz that, basically, is a combination of Yamato, Mikazuchi, and This card.

Moar like, it'd be winmoar.

In all seriousness though, we all know another Bujin Xyz is a given, and if it does end up being 3 materials, I'll tip you my good sir.

I know, that also crossed my mind when I saw this cards' art.

I like how you innocently qoute and comment just for correcting mistakes ;)

Lol, jk, correct me anytime ♥

That would be cool only trivia-wise, I dont know if it would be any usefull as it is (as mentioned) will probably end up as a win-more card just like the other xyz..

Archived