D.D. Warrior Lady: Discussion

Guest PikaPerson01

DDWarriorLadySD5-EN-C.jpg

Effect:When this card battles with your opponent's monster, after damage calculation, you can remove from play the opponent's monster and this card.

Attack: 1500

Defense: 1600

Current Status: Limited.

This card should be unlimited. Let discussion commence from here.

It's 1-for-1 removal, which isn't broken. Unlike Smashing Ground, it has legs, but it also costs you a bit of your own field advantage. It's searchable, which means that Limiting it is less effective. Even a single one can be recursed through Return, D.D.R., and so on, and with Arms Hole tutoring D.D.R. and this card being searchable, running this at 1 is like running it at 3.

Guest PikaPerson01

i saw no keep it wer it is

... Everyone's at least provided some sort of insight. "There's no harm in putting it at 3." etc etc. How 'bout you do the same instead of always living up to your username?

well actually

let me give a better oppinion

yes we may as well have this at 3

as right now in this format it really proves no threat, even a man eater bug has slightly more ptential than this (due to the fact that you can pick wich monster you want destroyed), despite this having rfg abillities it only counts toward the monster that attacks it, and most people attack with their weakest monster first (well i do anyway)

this really should never have been limited in the first place

also no im not a n00b despite recent things that would say other wise >.< yes this thread, and the whole justi break thing but thats really all i can see as of late anyhoo.

i would actually liek to see you give an on topic post on a thread for once btw

Guest Chaos Pudding

This card being Limited really doesn't make much sense. It's a 1-1 monster-removal monster that is slower than Exiled, yet Exiled is unlimited. Sure, DDWL removes, but in this meta, remove is pretty much as good as being in the Graveyard.

Guest PikaPerson01

well actually

let me give a better oppinion

yes we may as well have this at 3

What the hell? You just... completely changed your opinion. >_>

i would actually liek to see you give an on topic post on a thread for once btw

... You mean me? Uhh... the first post was so on-topic, it was THE topic, and the second post I made here was to keep everything else on-topic. It's a "discussion" not a cluster**** of stupid ideas.

I have no explanation for this third post however.

Guest Black Fang

well, it gets really annoying basically.. like if u finnaly Ritual/fusion summon and u attack a f/d card and its D.D. lady then all work is gone to waste.. i think itll stay limited... since u can get it wit sangan and other things...

Guest Black Fang

well as long as you use fusion card that fuse from grave i.e overload fusion your not really missing much

regardless.. its still a very annoying card... :/ and its also a light type and a warrior so its got decent support.

Guest PikaPerson01
well, it gets really annoying basically.. like if u finnaly Ritual/fusion summon and u attack a f/d card and its D.D. lady then all work is gone to waste.. i think itll stay limited... since u can get it wit sangan and other things...

Then let's limit Sakuretsu Armor and Dimension Prison as well! [/sarcasm]

Those cards are hurt by their own design, by being only SS-able by a Fusion Summon or a Ritual Summon. D.D. Warrior Lady at 1, 3, or 7 wouldn't in anyway make your pathetic card any better.

and its also a light type and a warrior so its got decent support.

Lol, light type support. Shining Angel and then... nothing else worth mentioning competitively. (And Shining Angel is stretching it)

Guest Black Fang

true but it is only one monster' date=' and sure even if it was at 3 most people would only run 1

[/quote']

yes, i gotta go with you there, i would only run 1 my self...

and id only put them in a deck i make that has no theme.

Guest PikaPerson01

true but it is only one monster' date=' and sure even if it was at 3 most people would only run 1

[/quote']

Exactly my point. If most people wouldn't even run it at 3, why limit the deck building of the few that do want it at 3?

Guest PikaPerson01

exactly its liek limiting snipe hunter why would you need 3 when its VERY searchable

No. >_> Snipe Hunter deserves to be banned. DD Warrior Lady deserves to be unlimited.

Archived