Nature Contest

B3sTR

Hello everyone. I know it is too early for me to make contest, but i believe we can enjoy while doing this contest. I assure you i'll be a good judge for the contest. I got a few rules around.

Note: Entry Fee is 5 points.

1. If we talk about nature, your cards should be visual. It makes cards pretty nice i think. It won't affect your qualification but it looks nice when you win the contest.

2. Card effects must be realistic. Not too powerfull. Fit them for the game.

3. One card would be too boring, so i want 30 cards from you.

4. You can post your cards in here with spoiler or you can message them to me. Your choice.

5. The contest ends after 1 week from the first contestant's post time(Time hasn't started yet. Start creating your cards.

6. Winner of the contest will take half of the pool points. The second and the third will take 25 percent of the pool points.

7. What nature means to you? How could be a Yugioh Card related to Nature? That's what I wanted to see from you. Make brain storms for it. I'm sure you will make good cards.

The last thing I want to say that when this contest over, I'll start a Technology Contest. The winners of Nature and Technology Contests will face a 1 on 1 Contest which will be so hard for them. I have a suprise for the Ultimate Winner of Contests. I'm forward to see your cards. Good luck.

Does the Nature contest limit to cards that are directly nature? (Like Forrest's or Plant-types) or can it have animals as well?

Also can cards be apart of an already established theme (Like Crystal Beasts) or only new themes?

Lastly, can there be mythical creatures (like Dryads or sprits) or no?

It is not limited with only plants or only animals. You can use every bit of nature such as sky, plants, animals. It is up to your imagination ;)

It looks a little too broad.

Like, what aspects of nature do you want to see here? Growth, peace, tempest, flowers, trees, insects, mammals, land formations, even mystic creatures like gnomes, centaurs, leprechauns, guardian spirits, etc.

Also, 5 to 10 cards? So it doesn't matter if the cards are an archetype or a bunch of independent staples?

Those are some of my wonders.

It looks a little too broad.

Like, what aspects of nature do you want to see here? Growth, peace, tempest, flowers, trees, insects, mammals, land formations, even mystic creatures like gnomes, centaurs, leprechauns, guardian spirits, etc.

Also, 5 to 10 cards? So it doesn't matter if the cards are an archetype or a bunch of independent staples?

Those are some of my wonders.

It's up to your imagination. What nature means to you? How could be a Yugioh Card with related to Nature? You can do brain storm for it. Also I think you are right about card limits. I'm increasing number of cards to 30. And contest is still up.

It's up to your imagination. What nature means to you? How could be a Yugioh Card with related to Nature? You can do brain storm for it. Also I think you are right about card limits. I'm increasing number of cards to 30. And contest is still up.

Actually.... *shrugs*
Even 5 minimum seems like too much to me.

2 or 3 cards would be easier on the contestants. As much as anyone would like making cards, it's an intimidating number, and saying "minimum" is not the best attraction technique. More casual players would be more likely to join on a whim if the number is small too, and who knows, they might do a better job than the ones that would do a ton of cards.

I also I didn't mean that. I wasn't complaing on the card limit, but in the card content.

You see, I wanted to know if it's more recommendable for this contest to have the nature cards of a single contestant work together, OR if having them all be independent and have nothing to do working with one another was still an approvable thing for the contest.

One would result in cards like some sort of Nature revival next to some nature drawing effect and some nature +ATK effect, etc.

The other would make combos with the cards inside the entry.

Archived