Heavy Storm feels too easy to abuse..... (Satisified! Lock Please !)

Lately i've been making a Deck for WC2008 & Every single time Heavy Storm seems to bail me out of trouble. I find the card to be way too easy to turn the game around with. Sure you could say the balance is, is that it nukes your own S/T as well.

I bought this up in another forum and lets just say they hated my views on it. So lets keep it friendly here eh? ;)

Guest PikaPerson01

How is Heavy Storm easy to abuse again?

It's limited.

It's not easily tutorable. (Okay, it is, in the form of DMoC, however that's more because DMoC is now a floater thanks to Arms Hole)

It's only abusable if your opponent is stupid, in which case, duel better people.

Guest PikaPerson01

Once again, it's only "abusable" if your opponent is an idiot.

And even then, it's their fault for setting cards that they could not activate.

True. Thanks guys for some really helpful advice. :D Seriously you should have seen what happened in that other thread.... Sure the topic title was "Heavy Storm should be banned in my Opinion" But I got totally ripped apart in there! Thanks again, this is what makes this Forum special to me. :)

Heavy Storm is not broken. If it destroyed all your opponent's Spell Cards and Trap Cards, and your cards weren't destroyed, then it should be banned. Heavy Storm is a good card, but it isn't a staple.

Guest Black Fang

its very annoying when players use heavy storm when u have only 1 f/d card. heavy storm is to important for taking out traps though..

Heavy Storm is not broken. If it destroyed all your opponent's Spell Cards and Trap Cards' date=' and your cards weren't destroyed, then it should be banned. Heavy Storm is a good card, but it isn't a staple.

[/quote']

What makes Dark Hole broken then?

Dark Hole is broken purely because it helps with Monsters who need to be destroyed to apply thier Effects. It's not as easy with HS. I think i'm starting to get why DH was banned and HS Isn't....

Dark Coffin, Statue of the Wicked, Wonder Garage, Magic Formula, Black Pendant.

Try again.

Dark Hole was banned because it's easy to clear a field and summon a monster' date=' then swing for damage. Heavy Storm is here still because it's essential to keep a balance of cards, and because it's not as easy to return as it is to replace a monster.

[/quote']

When did Life Points suddenly start to matter?

Archived