Discussion: Toon Table of Contents

Sadly, this card's isn't very good. Deck thin, yes. But it's not in its roots, and it's not really fast enough for today's meta. Everyone wants to draw 2 cards and then draw 2 more, or fill the field with tons of monsters.

I remember the days when monsters like Mobius were main decked, and Phoenix was considered highly broken.

Sadly' date=' this card's isn't very good. Deck thin, yes. But it's not in its roots, and it's not really fast enough for today's meta. Everyone wants to draw 2 cards and then draw 2 more, or fill the field with tons of monsters.

I remember the days when monsters like Mobius were main decked, and Phoenix was considered highly broken.

[/quote']

Not fast enough? "Instant" is not fast enough?

Sadly' date=' this card's isn't very good. Deck thin, yes. But it's not in its roots, and it's not really fast enough for today's meta. Everyone wants to draw 2 cards and then draw 2 more, or fill the field with tons of monsters.

[/quote']

It doesn't directly affect your field or hand. All it does is replace itself.

By fast I meant speed up your deck.

[/quote']

Several OTKs require Toon Cannon Soldier.

[/quote']

Okay?

[/quote']

Thinning = speeding up the deck.

[/quote']

Okay?

Doesn't tutoring a vital card count as speeding up a deck?

I use this in my Dark armed dragon deck. I play it to search its self out, until I have no more, then i search out toon cannon soldier, then I play allure of darknes usually sending the toon cannon soldier out of play for the effect. because i just weeded out 4 cards, it is almost like running a 36 card deck. So I think it is one of the best cards out there right now in this meta. I just hope that no one else realises is befor I go to the shonen jump in St Louis later this year. Because of Toon table of contents I can burn thru my deck faster than other DAD decks can. the only set back. is I am sacrificing a lot of space that could be used for defence. but If I can get my win quicker, it doesn't matter.

It's a good card, because it can be used for:

-Toons

-Deck Thinning (useful in OTK's)

-OTK that requires Toon Cannon Soldier

-Getting Spell Counters

-Last, and surely least, burning 4000 with Dark Eradictor Warlock (at the cost of 1000 lp, because you should use the last one to get toon world)

But it can rarely be used outside of those I think.

Archived