YU-GI-OH Dawn of Duels

TotalObelisk

Based from my RP site that died T_T, anywho guess we'll have to have fun here.

char info:

Name:

Description:

Personality:

Bio:

Soul Monster:

Example:

Name: Joshinyu

Description: Tall, with dark eyes and long black hair. Wears a long dark Cloak that hides most of his body, his face is always in a moody expression

Personality: Barely ever shows any emotion except boredom or anger, tends to be a bit violent as well.

Bio: Closely Related to Mahado, after he dissapeared he blamed the Pharaoh for this and started a bitter grudge against him, but cannot settle it since his dissapearance.

Soul Monster: Sorcerer of Dark Magic.

Anywho, this is set in ancient egypt, during the time where monsters lived in people's souls. Meaning everybody only has one monster each and must keep within the time zone (so no duel disks)....Plus only one char per person, however occasional NPCs are allowed but not permenantly.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Zeke Ryo

Description:Dark red eyes, short black hair, wear a black T-shirt, black jeans, white sneakers, a black glove on his right hand, and a dark black jewl around his neck.

Personality:Acts childish(some what like Naruto, Goku, Joey Wheeler, ect.)

Bio:Was given the Black Gem when he was 15 and since then another soul was inhabiting him...an evil soul.

Soul Monster: Black Dragon Lvl. 1(that will be my monster only if i can use all it's levels)/ Red Eyes B. Dragon(I should be able to use all his levels..right..)

i have a question...in Dawn of the Duels..they have that thing on thier arm(ancient duel disks) and they where able to summon more than one monster...and also if you have a Lvl. monster are you allowed to use all thier levels?

Diadianks are only issued to guardians' date=' and since non of us are guardians we can't have them, as for level monsters they can evolve during or between battle (like Giabound or illusion magician)

[/quote']

he he...thnx..in that case i'll go with my Black Dragon Lvl.1 :lol:

OK, this kinda sounds like fun. Count me in.

Name: Haji

Description: See picture below

Personality: Always trying to be serious. ALways the first to call someone "childish"

Bio: His father is one of the Pharaoh's elite guard. Haji since a child has always wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps, and help protect the kingdom from invaders. Practices at home with the sword his father had made for him. Would rather train then have fun.

Soul Monster: Primal Hero-Omega Tempest

Here is a pic of Haji, in all his Egyptian glory.

Haji_colored_by_Ishtuwazu_by_baiken032.jpg

And the card I'm using for his Soul Monster

MONSTERPrimalHeroOmegaTempestCard.jpg

Kool, I'll make my char and we'll start (Joshinyu was an example)

Name: Kenyu

Description: Tall, dark brown hair and eyes.

Personality: Calm and confident, never fights for no reason.

Bio: He's been training his monster in battle ever since he could walk and has allowed it to grow strong.

Soul Monster: Flame Champion

NOC-025.jpg

Applications are still accepted, let's begin...

Name: Dario Ninoshi

Description: Red hair, green eyes, hair styled like Gohan. (http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/Death_Paradox/SonGohan/ghnhaar94.jpg)

Personality: Almost always thinking about something, either that or dueling. He talks WITHOUT thinking A LOT.

Bio: When 10 his mother died, when 12 his father re-married, when 13 his family lost their home in a fire. He's been living with his cousin, but hanging around the palace, looking for spirit duels.

Soul Monster: Wolf Pack-Jackal Deity

f_wolfpackjacm_b129e2e.png Spirit monster.

His clothes: tek070623852c77ck6.png

Haji walks over to where Kenyu is stood. He stand next to him looking out towards to battlefield and the remains of the Zorc attack.

"I should've been there Kenyu." Haji begins. "I should've been at my fathers and brothers side during that battle. Instead of being held like a prisoner within the city walls. And now look, look what has to be rebuilt from the ashes."

He turns back to field, and sees Zeke.

"Ok, what's he doing out there? Shall we help?" Haji speaks to Kenyu.

Dale Marik woke up. He walked intil he saw to boys standing there. "Hey I'm new here where can I find food I'm hungry" said Dale Marik?

Zeke walks through town in enter the section Dale was in. Zeke heads straight for the cafietirea. he he he..i'm so hungry..I'm ganna eat every last thing in there.. ...he then stumbbles on to Dale.. follow me..i know where the cafiteria is..

Dale Marik followed him yawning. "Is the food here good because I just moved here from Canada" asked Dale Marik.

oh the food here is great...just don't go out of control at the all you can eat section..oh and don't get caught.. Zeke walks in front of a huge resterant...he goes behind it into an alley.. stay close.. Zeke crawls into a crack into the restarant...he runs in straight into the "All you can eat" section and grabs as much food as he can...

Dale Marik followed him yawning. "Is the food here good because I just moved here from Canada" asked Dale Marik.

oh the food here is great...just don't go out of control at the all you can eat section..oh and don't get caught.. Zeke walks in front of a huge resterant...he goes behind it into an alley.. stay close.. [/colo] Zeke crawls into a crack into the restarant...he runs in straight into the "All you can eat" section and grabs as much food as he can...

"In Canada when you get caught they paddle you" said Dale Marik grabing a piece of bread.

Archived