YU-GI-OH Dawn of Duels

TotalObelisk

what!!??!..*dodges attacks..excpecially the first one*..holy crap..Black Dragon! Shadow Impact!!!!

Shadow Impact: 2000-hits all enimies

life pionts: 8000

"Purple rare dragon attack with shining attack

shining attack: covers the field in purple light and does 300 extra damage to dark monster.

you freaking fagget...Black Dragon!!!..it's time!!!..Evolve!!!..*black dragon evolves into Black Dragon Lvl.2*..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jackal Deity barely dodged the wave of shadow but still got hit by the purple light. "I summon Wolf Pack-Champion Jayn!" A large blue wolf with bird wings dove in from the clouds. "Attack! Windstorm Dance! And Jackal Deity' date=' use Shield Shatter!"

Windstorm dance: hits everybody for 800 damage. Shield Shatter:hits Black Dragon LV1 for 1800 damage, and can't be dodged.

[/quote']

what ummm..you're not a gardian..unless you have a monster that can evolve you can't summon more than one monster...

what!!??!..*dodges attacks..excpecially the first one*..holy crap..Black Dragon! Shadow Impact!!!!

Shadow Impact: 2000-hits all enimies

life pionts: 8000

"Purple rare dragon attack with shining attack

shining attack: covers the field in purple light and does 300 extra damage to dark monster.

you freaking fagget...Black Dragon!!!..it's time!!!..Evolve!!!..*black dragon evolves into Black Dragon Lvl.2*..

"Oh yeah I summon baby blue-eyes red dragon" said Dale Marik looking up to see a baby dragon coming down "attack fire storm".

fire storm: burns the enemy

"Keep attacking the Black Dragon with Shield Shatter! And Champion' date=' attack the Purple Dragon! Tornadowing!"

Tornadowing: 1200 damage.

[/quote']

i told you we alley kids don't play..he he he..GO! Black Dragon Lvl.2!!!..Attack with shadow Rift!!!!...

life Pionts: 6800

Shadow Rift: 2300

((OOC: HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP! This is being too chaotic. I don't entirely know the rules of a duel like this and apparently no one that I'm dueling does either. So can we take time to actually calm down and figure out what in the heck we're doing?))

((OOC: HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP! This is being too chaotic. I don't entirely know the rules of a duel like this and apparently no one that I'm dueling does either. So can we take time to actually calm down and figure out what in the heck we're doing?))

yes thank you..

Rules:

YOU CANNOT SUMMON 2 MONSTERS UNLESS YOU ARE A GURDIAN!

Everyone starts off with..hmmm..10,000 life pionts cause our attacks are strong..if you disagree just say so..

post your monsters attack pionts or make it an attachment..(no more changing the ATK pionts)

You can make the ATK pionts of your monster higher but not all the time and not too high..

if you have more just post them..:lol:

neither do i..i'll go make mine right now..(about 22 cards..i need 40 or 50)..Black Dragon!..Attack with Shadow Burst!!!..on both of them

Life Pionts: 10' date='000

Shadow Burst: read the ATK pionts of my car..

[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/werewolfd/BlackDragonLvl.jpg[/img]

I mean if you do make a full deck will you post on there I mean you can say no i don't care.

neither do i..i'll go make mine right now..(about 22 cards..i need 40 or 50)..Black Dragon!..Attack with Shadow Burst!!!..on both of them

Life Pionts: 10' date='000

Shadow Burst: read the ATK pionts of my car..

[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/werewolfd/BlackDragonLvl.jpg[/img]

I mean if you do make a full deck will you post on there I mean you can say no i don't care.

yeah i will...:lol:

"Scepter Swing!"

LP:7000

Black Drag-huh... Under Zeke's cloak a tiny glow appeared. The light started to get brighter but before it came too bright that everyone knew of it's excistence Zeke flew away on his Black Dragon without even saying a word.

(where's TO @_@????)

A Gurdian of The Pharoh runs quickley to where Zorc and the Pharoh Atem fought long ago. Move! Move! Move! Out of my way! The Gurdian ran exstreamly fast is if he where being chased by a big Jakel. He ran until no one could see him passed the battle grounds of where Zorc and the Pharoh fought. (I know i say that alot):lol:

Archived