YU-GI-OH Dawn of Duels

TotalObelisk

"In Canada when you get caught they paddle you" said Dale Marik grabing a piece of bread.

After an enourmus amount of people chasing them the 2(or 3 or 4) of them run out the resterant..Zeke pulls out a feast that only a Pharoh could eat.. you should have gotten more than a piece of bread..*Starts to eat*..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In Canada when you get caught they paddle you" said Dale Marik grabing a piece of bread.

After an enourmus amount of people chasing them the 2(or 3 or 4) of them run out the resterant..Zeke pulls out a feast that only a Pharoh could eat.. you should have gotten more than a piece of bread..*Starts to eat*..

"Oh I did I got 3 pieces of bread and some water a and I even brought some ice cream with me" said Dale Marik dipping a piece of bread in the ice cream.

"Oh I did I got 3 pieces of bread and some water a and I even brought some ice cream with me" said Dale Marik dipping a piece of bread in the ice cream.

Zeke looks up into the sky. It's getting dark..wouldn't your parents hate it if you where out late...

He put one hand behind his head a smiled weakly. "Well, at least I have money to pay for at least a little food." His cousin was definatley richer than Dario had ever been, until now. He got his food and walked back outside. "Anyone wanna have a duel?"

Zeke looks up into the sky. It's getting dark..wouldn't your parents hate it if you where out late...

"No my parents died when I was only 2" said Dale Marik sighing.

He put one hand behind his head a smiled weakly. "Well' date=' at least I have money to pay for at least a little food." His cousin was definatley richer than Dario had ever been, until now. He got his food and walked back outside. "Anyone wanna have a duel?"

[/quote']

[red=fire] wait..a duel.. [/color] Zeke's Black Dragon appered behind him.. i should tell..us alley kids are very strong..we don't play..

hmmmm..i was born without my parents...who knows where they are..

hmmmm..i was born without my parents...who knows where they are.. [/color

"Wow that is a sad" said Dale Marik "Yeah I'm ready". (OOC: give me tips on how to duel with no cards.)

easy..you just fight till you get exasted..Black Dragon Lvl.1!!! Strike the purple dragon with Shadow Strike!!!

Battle Stats.

Shadow Strike: does 500 damage regularly

Life Pionts:8000

OOC: what!!!!!!!!!??????????????/

you can stand there and get hit while i attack..Destroy him agian Black Dragon!!!!!!! *attacks again*..

easy..you just fight till you get exasted..Black Dragon Lvl.1!!! Strike the purple dragon with Shadow Strike!!!

Battle Stats.

Shadow Strike: does 500 damage regularly

Life Pionts:8000

OOC: what!!!!!!!!!??????????????/

you can stand there and get hit while i attack..Destroy him agian Black Dragon!!!!!!! *attacks again*..

"Well I'm not purple rare dragon attack with purple sword" said Dale Marik.

what!!??!..*dodges attacks..excpecially the first one*..holy crap..Black Dragon! Shadow Impact!!!!

Shadow Impact: 2000-hits all enimies

life pionts: 8000

"Purple rare dragon attack with shining attack" said Dale Marik.

shining attack: covers the field in purple light and does 300 extra damage to dark monster.

The Jackal Deity barely dodged the wave of shadow but still got hit by the purple light. "I summon Wolf Pack-Champion Jayn!" A large blue wolf with bird wings dove in from the clouds. "Attack! Windstorm Dance! And Jackal Deity, use Shield Shatter!"

Windstorm dance: hits everybody for 800 damage. Shield Shatter:hits Black Dragon LV1 for 1800 damage, and can't be dodged.

Archived