~wInDoW's EPIC~ Return Contest Winners Announced, Lock And Move Plz

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Hey you guys, I'm back.

I dunno how long I left, maybe a couple years or so. But anyway, I'm here to make a "Return Contest", cause I'm back, and I'm more mature on this. I c alsoan make better decisions on how good cards are considering I saw a lot of Yugioh lately.
ANYWAY, here's my contest.

Simply, make a good 4 star effect monster. I don't care about the Attribute. Just make it good. I'll simply judge it on a scale of 1 to 10, and the highest score wins.

Anyone who knows me from before I left and is still on here, you can drop by here and give me a "Hello. Sup?", cause it was a while. xD

Entry fee: 35 points.

Update: Only 10 allowed now

Contestants:

1. Unsterblich Schriftsteller/Card Submitted/

2. Shut Up Thar/Card Submitted/

3. guardianfire/Card Submitted/

4. dedavii/Card Submitted/

5. Awesum13/Card Submitted

6. Loyalist/Card Submitted/

7. Someone_Incarnate/Card Submitted/

8. forteller/Card Submitted

Deadline, Today (11/12/2013)

1st place gets 50% off the 5 contest entry fees I make, and 200 points. Just state that you won this contest, and link me to it, and I'll accept it.

2nd place get's 100 points.

3rd place get's 50 points.

NOTE: Cards already posted on the site are not accepted. 

Eh, I'm posting it now even if the deadline is pretty lax. Had it made beforehand.

9aQYy4h.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If you control no monsters and your opponent controls at least 1: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card attacks: Change it to face-up defense position at the end of the Damage Step. While this card is in face-up defense position, neither player can activate effects that target cards on the field. If a monster is Special Summoned: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Negate the effects of that monster. You can only activate this effect of "Breakthrough Knight" once per duel.

Wait, so you rank them right when we submit them? Cause if this is a contest, I don't see the point of that.

I'm joining this, btw. I sent the points.

[spoiler=My Card]
PgMZ0LZ.jpg

While you have a Level 7 or higher DARK Fiend-type monster in your Graveyard; this card is not affected by card effects. While this card is on your field: You can banish it; send one Level 7 or higher DARK Fiend-type monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

Wait, so you rank them right when we submit them? Cause if this is a contest, I don't see the point of that.

I'm joining this, btw. I sent the points.

[spoiler=My Card]
PgMZ0LZ.jpg

While you have a Level 7 or higher DARK Fiend-type monster in your Graveyard; this card is not affected by card effects. While this card is on your field: You can banish it; send one Level 7 or higher DARK Fiend-type monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

Well, contests rank it. I'm sure they do. Unless they wait. Maybe I'm not seeing the whole point. I'll just wait, and ok, thanks for the submit.

Well, contests rank it. I'm sure they do. Unless they wait. Maybe I'm not seeing the whole point. I'll just wait, and ok, thanks for the submit.

Yeah, in a contest, the judges usually wait until everyone submits their card, then rates them all at once.

I'm actually a little busy around now. Maybe next time? 

If I have time, I'll come. Can't hurt to win some free points. 

Yeah, though there's 200 being given in this, and 50% off entry fees if you win. You can join anywhere before the deadline date. In fact, you can now, and work on the card later, since you're busy.

Archived