~wInDoW's EPIC~ Return Contest Winners Announced, Lock And Move Plz

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Point sent. (in fact, i misremember this one with another one so i thought this contest fee is 70 points XD)

here is my card

JjKTkoN.jpg

This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. After resolving a card effect that targets this face-up card, destroy this card. During either player's turn, if all face-up monsters you control are "Swift Air Striker"; you can return this face-up card on the field to it's owner hand. While you control 3 face-up "Swift Air Striker", if this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

I'll join :)

325322.jpg

At the start of the Damage Step if this card attacks a monster that has destroyed another monster by battle, destroy that monster. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase, and its battle position cannot be changed until the End Phase of your next turn. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while in Defense Position.

Since No one else is here and I changed the date AGAIN, I'll tell the winners since I finished the contest now! 
(Sorry Unsterblich Schriftsteller, you would've got first for the awesome detail, but I spotted errors on your card. Take a look at it.)

1st: Someone_Incarnate
2nd: Shut Up Thar
3rd: Loyalist

Some_Incarnate, congrats! You'll get 50% off for the next 5 contests I make Entry Fees for; unless in rare cases, I don't have one.
Points will be sent to winners.

Archived