Releasing and Advanced Summoning.

Konami is probably just saying to theselves.:

-"Oh this will really trip them out. We'll change more of the terms around, that way, when the next YGO World Tournament starts up, we can disqualify people for using the terms 'tribute' or 'tribute summon'"

of course, someone in Konami had some sense and said it was pointless, but it doesn't matter, I'll still use 'tribute', and I don't even know if there has ever been a YGO World Tourny.

I dint mean it that whey

What im saying is becouse in magic there are basiclly 5 ways to win you have to be prepared to shut them all down which takes more planning then a yugioh deck

Attacking to Reduce LP

Burn

Exodia

Final (lol)

Final Countdown

Deckout

6 ways is more than 5.

I dint mean it that whey

What im saying is becouse in magic there are basiclly 5 ways to win you have to be prepared to shut them all down which takes more planning then a yugioh deck

Attacking to Reduce LP

Burn

Exodia

Final (lol)

Final Countdown

Deckout

6 ways is more than 5.

No what i mean is that in magic there are 5 colors that decide how you win and you have to be prepared for all 5

I dint mean it that whey

Attacking to Reduce LP

Burn

Exodia

Final (lol)

Final Countdown

Deckout

6 ways is more than 5.

No what i mean is that in magic there are 5 colors that decide how you win and you have to be prepared for all 5

Certain people don't use All Five in there MtG decks though. Only 2 White/Black, Red/Blue, Green/Red or other combinations.

Archived