Discussion: Dark Spirit Art - Greed

>.> not really... it is very likely an opponent will have a spell card in his/her hand anyways

of course, with Heavy out there it is unlikly i'll set a spell, just keep it and use it when it's my turn.

anyway it's a replacment of Greed, but easy to counter so we wont have to worry about losing it.

An combo came into my mind with this card, but only usable when opponent doesn't have Spells in hand

The Dark Creator/Monster Reborn + Destiny Hero Disc Commander + Dark Spirit Art - Greed while Card of Safe Return is on the field >_>

Is it hard to pull off?

Not really good, since your opponent can negate it. And even they don't, you still wasted a monster.

And isn't it funny that the creaters didn't created a Dark Charmer, yet, the make Dark Spirit Art.

I mean, look at the other Spirit Art cards, those have all the correct Charmers.

I gotta say, the missed a great change to make a Dark Charmer :|

It's ok in a DD deck. Tribute a Survivor or Scout Plane while it can be removed, you have a chance at drawing 2 and recovering your monster. Although they can negate it easy, this means you just keep it until your opponent's hand is empty and play it. If they show you a spell you want to get rid of, use Mind Crush / DD Designator.

It's OK, but you could be taking a risk using it.

• 1 month later...

Archived