Mega Man X Series 3

Astro Dude

• 1 month later...

1. I didn't double post. No one replied to this so I had to get the ball rolling.

2. Sorry. They're Maverick bosses (except for Axl, Alia, Layer, Pallette and X in Neutral Armor)I thought they should be powerful.

3. The majority of these are 3-d pics. What exactly would you call the pic used for "Bubbonic Vermin"?

Nevertheless we can say that most people dont like these cards.Btw you misspelled destroyed in the Axl card.The cards are WAY too overpowered.And the pics dont look good.Try harder that's all I can say.I'd say this would be good if this would be your 1st set and you're a beginner.And one other thing.....you double posted and you can not deny the fact that its true.But you had your reasons so Im not judging you*misspelled judging propaply*.

Nevertheless we can say that most people dont like these cards.Btw you misspelled destroyed in the Axl card.The cards are WAY too overpowered.And the pics dont look good.Try harder that's all I can say.I'd say this would be good if this would be your 1st set and you're a beginner.And one other thing.....you double posted and you can not deny the fact that its true.But you had your reasons so Im not judging you*misspelled judging propaply*.

1. What would you suggest to make these cards less over-powered?

2. The pics of the Mavericks, Vile, Alia, Layer and Pallette were in 3-d.

3. Since no one replied to this, I decided to be the first.

1) OCG is really bad.

2) Effect are overpowered.

3) Pics are really bad. Don't say anything about it's in 3-D. Most of my card's pics are in 3-D and they look great.

4) It wasn't a double post people. It stops being adouble post after like 24 hours. It was also a bump, which is fine because it is his thread.

• 1 year later...

Technicly, Metal had necro-bumped.

But I kidna' figured that Owen made these ;)

Burn Rooster seems a bit over-powered IMO

I mean hes a 2000ATK monster that can attack directly, and keeps getting a permenent attack boost after he does so.

And Tonion should have 2500DEF, instead of 2500ATK. That onion was evil. Plus, fatter monsters tend to have more DEF.

Technicly' date=' Metal had necro-bumped.

But I kidna' figured that Owen made these ;)

Burn Rooster seems a bit over-powered IMO

I mean hes a 2000ATK monster that can attack directly, and keeps getting a permenent attack boost after he does so.

And Tonion should have 2500DEF, instead of 2500ATK. That onion was evil. Plus, fatter monsters tend to have more DEF.

[/quote']

Armadilloz, thanks for commenting. Everything else should be good. I remember back then I was a member when I made this thread, and look at me now.

If Tonion has 2500 DEF, what would be it's ATK?

And what would you suggest Rooster's ATK be?

Archived