Teen Titans: Heroes to Be [PG16/Started/Always Accepting!]

Ren✧

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I was gone yesterday, guys. My cold has taken a nasty turn and I had to go see a doctor. Anyway, slowly getting back on my feet and hopefully can get a post in tonight. I still have a lot of things I need to discuss with Sonic, so anyone waiting on answer from him and I will just have to wait a bit longer, unfortunately. Sorry again guys

EDIT: @Cherz: 1)laughed out loud at the crossed out part 2) the laugh made me smile

That's odd, I thought I posted something, but I guess it didn't come through. Looks like the Alpha Team has already been established., but perhaps I might be able to make my hero character suddenly join the team in a rather unconventional manner...

Anyway, I'm still working on her, but just so you know, she has a unique, aquatic-based superpower. To put it simply, by using a flute she can summon parts of a legendary hydra out of water, but it's limited to the mass it comes out of. With a glass/bottle of water, all she can summon forth is a single sharp tooth, and if it's from mist or steam, they take on ghostlike properties. From a pond, she may be able to summon one of the smaller head, though (obviously) she's at her strongest by lakes or seas. It's a lot harder for her to summon hydra parts out of impure water such as oil or blood though, and she can't summon it out of liquids such as mercury.

She can also use her power in a rather gruesome way; by splashing her opponent, she can summon out a tooth to come out the other end, and this can also be done to infiltrate armor or machinery.

But chances are that she'll be useless most of the time

Some credit would have been nice, especially since you basically lifted your plot from my old thread, "Teen Titans: Heroes of the North." You even kept United States as Sector 4 the same way, for goodness' sake.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283162-teen-titans-heroes-of-the-north-ooc-closed/

Really now? x___x

Oh Saiba, I keep forgetting you have come back to YCM. In the original posting of this, we talked about reviving this in your absence and I just completely forgot. I apologize immensely because if I had remembered you had returned to YCM I would have asked you before even creating this. Apologies again, and of course credit will be given.

That's odd, I thought I posted something, but I guess it didn't come through. Looks like the Alpha Team has already been established., but perhaps I might be able to make my hero character suddenly join the team in a rather unconventional manner...

Anyway, I'm still working on her, but just so you know, she has a unique, aquatic-based superpower. To put it simply, by using a flute she can summon parts of a legendary hydra out of water, but it's limited to the mass it comes out of. With a glass/bottle of water, all she can summon forth is a single sharp tooth, and if it's from mist or steam, they take on ghostlike properties. From a pond, she may be able to summon one of the smaller head, though (obviously) she's at her strongest by lakes or seas. It's a lot harder for her to summon hydra parts out of impure water such as oil or blood though, and she can't summon it out of liquids such as mercury.

She can also use her power in a rather gruesome way; by splashing her opponent, she can summon out a tooth to come out the other end, and this can also be done to infiltrate armor or machinery.

Always accepting is always accepting! :D We are planning on the idea that if we accumulate a large number of Titans that they will split off on different missions much like they did in Young Justice, for those of you who watched/know of it. 

Hey, I've got to take about a week long hiatus to catch up on schoolwork. Feel free to give my character to someone for a week or just have them be like sick o something. I will be back though

Will do

[hr]

Sorry for my lack of posting guys. I had two debate tournaments this weekend and I just got finished with them. I will be posting in IC later today.

Aquawoman?

~~~

Also, now that my response to that is out of the way, is there any possibility of playing a villain? If not, I guess I'll settle for one of those guys who perform positive actions. What do you call them? Hiroes?

Sorry I haven't been active guys. I was out of town...really out of state, for the Thanksgiving holiday and I just got back late last night. So now that I am back, let's get this show on the road. How many people are still with us? 

Aquawoman?

~~~

Also, now that my response to that is out of the way, is there any possibility of playing a villain? If not, I guess I'll settle for one of those guys who perform positive actions. What do you call them? Hiroes?

Well we have a few villains planned out already with some other members, but you are welcome to submit a villain so that we can see about creating an arc for them. We are in need of some specific villains if you are interested in hearing what we need. PM me and Sonic if you are still interested.

@Sonic: Ready for that thing we talked about?

Name: Damien Marlowe/Vagabond 

Appearance: Tall and muscular 6ft. 200lb.  Always wears a hoodie, a baggy pair of jeans and a bandana around his mouth  Of african-american decent. (Sorry can't find picture.  Just imagine any teenager walking down the street).

Power and Abilities:  Blood Manipulation.  Damien can harden his own blood to turn his limbs into crude weapons.  He can harden his blood almost instantaneously and can make blood-weapons very quickly.  His preferred weapon is turning his right arm into a large blade made of hardened blood that is as strong as rock.  He can also make large spikes of blood appear on any part of his body.  However he still must have enough blood in his body to function and as such cannot maintain multiple spikes or modified limbs.  He can also clot or thin his blood and can recover from most cuts and slashes that would make others bleed out.  Also some venoms have no effect on Damien as he can reduce clotting by thinning his blood and vice-versa.  His powers are limited to himself and he cannot control others.  Because she can control blood he can also pump his muscles full of blood to gain superhuman strength.  

Standard Equipment/weapons:  Hoodie, pair of jeans, always wears a single gold chain from around his neck.  

Personality:  Quite rebellious, raised on the streets he doesn't like taking orders from anybody but quaintly doesn't like giving them either.  He doesn't believe strongly in justice, he believes in fending for himself and his "gang" whoever that may be.  He is headstrong and doesn't think of consequences before he takes action.  He knows his way around the streets and back-alleys and isn't afraid of anything.  He doesn't like talking to strangers or dealing with diplomacy.  He'd much rather punch first and talk later.  Though he gives of a solitary and bold attitude, he is still haunted by his past.  Of the day where his powers first immersed and he slaughtered a dozen people.  Secretly he asks himself if he really is a Teen Titan, a hero.  Or is he just a street thug, a gangster, a villain that they fight.  He is torn between the two and that idea is what separates him from trusting and connecting with the rest of his team.

Biography:  Orphaned at a young age.  Damien was brought up in a gang consisting of other orphaned children.  He lived on the streets and did what he needed to survive.  Steal, trick and mug were all part of the game.  Damien thought he was a regular boy until his gang got into a turf war.  They were ambushed and shot at.  Enraged and in pain Damien started to transform.  His right arm turned into a huge crude sword and he attacked in a fit of rage.  When he finally came to his senses he saw he had murdered the entirety of the other gang.  His body was riddled with bullets but they didn't pierce very far into his hard muscles and where they did, they drew no blood.  Scared by what he had just done he ran and hid for weeks.  Not daring to show his face to the world he put his hood up and tied a bandana around his mouth.  But it was not long before he heard word of a place a freak like him could go to.  The Teen Titans could help him understand what strange power he possessed.  So he entered their tower hood still covering his face.  

Other:  None.  

Hey Ren, feel free to take control of Miss Fortune. This week is a bit busy and will contain no computer access for me.

Will do

Name: Damien Marlowe/Vagabond 

Appearance: Tall and muscular 6ft. 200lb.  Always wears a hoodie, a baggy pair of jeans and a bandana around his mouth  Of african-american decent. (Sorry can't find picture.  Just imagine any teenager walking down the street).

Power and Abilities:  Blood Manipulation.  Damien can harden his own blood to turn his limbs into crude weapons.  He can harden his blood almost instantaneously and can make blood-weapons very quickly.  His preferred weapon is turning his right arm into a large blade made of hardened blood that is as strong as rock.  He can also make large spikes of blood appear on any part of his body.  However he still must have enough blood in his body to function and as such cannot maintain multiple spikes or modified limbs.  He can also clot or thin his blood and can recover from most cuts and slashes that would make others bleed out.  Also some venoms have no effect on Damien as he can reduce clotting by thinning his blood and vice-versa.  His powers are limited to himself and he cannot control others.  Because she can control blood he can also pump his muscles full of blood to gain superhuman strength.  

Standard Equipment/weapons:  Hoodie, pair of jeans, always wears a single gold chain from around his neck.  

Personality:  Quite rebellious, raised on the streets he doesn't like taking orders from anybody but quaintly doesn't like giving them either.  He doesn't believe strongly in justice, he believes in fending for himself and his "gang" whoever that may be.  He is headstrong and doesn't think of consequences before he takes action.  He knows his way around the streets and back-alleys and isn't afraid of anything.  He doesn't like talking to strangers or dealing with diplomacy.  He'd much rather punch first and talk later.  Though he gives of a solitary and bold attitude, he is still haunted by his past.  Of the day where his powers first immersed and he slaughtered a dozen people.  Secretly he asks himself if he really is a Teen Titan, a hero.  Or is he just a street thug, a gangster, a villain that they fight.  He is torn between the two and that idea is what separates him from trusting and connecting with the rest of his team.

Biography:  Orphaned at a young age.  Damien was brought up in a gang consisting of other orphaned children.  He lived on the streets and did what he needed to survive.  Steal, trick and mug were all part of the game.  Damien thought he was a regular boy until his gang got into a turf war.  They were ambushed and shot at.  Enraged and in pain Damien started to transform.  His right arm turned into a huge crude sword and he attacked in a fit of rage.  When he finally came to his senses he saw he had murdered the entirety of the other gang.  His body was riddled with bullets but they didn't pierce very far into his hard muscles and where they did, they drew no blood.  Scared by what he had just done he ran and hid for weeks.  Not daring to show his face to the world he put his hood up and tied a bandana around his mouth.  But it was not long before he heard word of a place a freak like him could go to.  The Teen Titans could help him understand what strange power he possessed.  So he entered their tower hood still covering his face.  

Other:  None.  

I will have to talk with Chaos, but I want to talk to you about your power. Are you dead set on it, or was it kind of an out of the blue thing? Because it doesn't feel like the power is really too fleshed out and seems extremely random, also very original btw. Could you give me some more explanation or examples with it. Or maybe change your power?

Will do

I will have to talk with Chaos, but I want to talk to you about your power. Are you dead set on it, or was it kind of an out of the blue thing? Because it doesn't feel like the power is really too fleshed out and seems extremely random, also very original btw. Could you give me some more explanation or examples with it. Or maybe change your power?

Hook me a pm if you want, I'm open to suggestions.  

Archived