Lock, total Failure

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Yeah, the old days of Club Pikachu, V1 of my old one and a lot of other places.

Heck, even Akatsuki is dead now (and that was VERY active) until I returned from what I know.

I don't have interest in the first one (especially since that show is getting out of hand when people start posting it everywhere on the internet); second one, maybe but my ideas might not slide well with Rinne (I still call him/her by that name) when I join.

Yeah, the newer ones took over.

I forgot about YCM Hotel being relatively active lately, but that other one I want no part of whatsoever.

Fakemon one, perhaps (considering that I am doing my own region, there should be a couple of things that Rinne will have no problems with in terms of power and whether or not they'll get booted to Ubers if ever made)

Cardmaker one that AIX made doesn't sound too bad; might be good for me to get improvement on cardmaking.

Yeah, the newer ones took over.

I forgot about YCM Hotel being relatively active lately, but that other one I want no part of whatsoever.

Fakemon one, perhaps (considering that I am doing my own region, there should be a couple of things that Rinne will have no problems with in terms of power and whether or not they'll get booted to Ubers if ever made)

Cardmaker one that AIX made doesn't sound too bad; might be good for me to get improvement on cardmaking.

Well, the one I owned at one time, it's nothing like my old hotel sadly. xD
Only if the old clubs got their popularity back and all. :I
Yeah, AIX's club might not be too bad for joining too.

Archived