Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Legend Series - January 2014 [Round 4 started!]

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Canadian
Name you wish to be addressed by: Canadian
Dueling Network Username: Canadian

Lets hope this tournament actually finishes, unlike the last one.

I'll do my best. Hopefully though!

Just 1 more entry until we hit bare minimum. If we can hit 32 before January 1st, prize support is a definite possibility.

You could have a "Secret participant" who is actually one of the other participants and gets to use cards from PP16 and Primal Origin in this secret deck, but if both his aliases make it to the semi-finals the secret one has to throw it? (Not saying it should be me, just a thought if we run out of time)

You could have a "Secret participant" who is actually one of the other participants and gets to use cards from PP16 and Primal Origin in this secret deck, but if both his aliases make it to the semi-finals the secret one has to throw it? (Not saying it should be me, just a thought if we run out of time)

what, that means someone gets to enter twice?

wait why and how would that work

why would I do this
Not only does it give someone the opportunity of being able to qualify twice, but it gives them an unfair advantage by giving them a more diverse cardpool.

what, that means someone gets to enter twice?

wait why and how would that work

why would I do this
Not only does it give someone the opportunity of being able to qualify twice, but it gives them an unfair advantage by giving them a more diverse cardpool.

I dont know, just a random thought that I thought might be an interesting last resort option, but now we dont need to with Loyalist signed up.

So you basically just ignored the fact that this isn't a gimmicky tournament and is aimed to be much more akin to something like a small YCS (even if a YCS is just a very large locals but w/e)

I basically offered the first solution that popped into my head if for whatever reason we didnt get enough participants. Not necessarily ignoring anything intentionally.

Archived