Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Legend Series - January 2014 [Round 4 started!]

tgm has been active today ive seen, you should send him a message here/dn

also idk if the tourny can lose any more people so will there a bit of a time added to submit?

Master has a 1 day extension for decklist and will as a result have a 1 day match extension due to unforeseen circumstances. Apologies to whoever his opponent might be.

And we have 23 lists in atm. If we can get 1 more (Literally TGM is my hope for this), then we'll have 24 and that's a really good number to use / the number I was expecting.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D.A._Saitama-Onepunch Man / D.A. / Sightless Reality
jabber2033 / jabber / jabber2033

The following people have received Round 1 Match Losses. If you are to play against one of these people, then just treat it as a Bye.

TechGenusMaster has exactly 24 hours to turn in decklist until he receives a Round 1 Match Loss. Upon doing so, him and his opponent shall receive a 1 day match extension. However, failure to submit it before 12:00AM GMT January 5th will result in the Round 1 Match Loss.

Matches will be up shortly.

http://challonge.com/ycml2014

Go crazy guys!

For clarification, Ash and Bringerofcake have automatic R1 wins. Vizor and Chandra must wait until tomorrow for Vizor to hand in his decklist (or not)

When everyone has their decklists in OR Round 2 starts, we'll even disclose the full deck breakdowns!

Feature match is Lunar vs Star. Before you start, please contact our feature match writer and attempt to arrange a time when they can be present for the match. If they cannot, then please accordingly write everything that occurs in the duel and pass it on to them. Thanks!

D.A._Saitama-Onepunch Man / D.A. / Sightless Reality
jabber2033 / jabber / jabber2033

The following people have received Round 1 Match Losses. If you are to play against one of these people, then just treat it as a Bye.

Dammit!.  Sorry about that.  Thought I had more time since it's still Jan 3rd here  It didn't specify a time zone in the OP and I've been busy the past week with family visiting over New Years, so I haven't been paying much attention to this thread..  PM-ing deck list now.

Dammit!.  Sorry about that.  Thought I had more time since it's still Jan 3rd here  It didn't specify a time zone in the OP and I've been busy the past week with family visiting over New Years, so I haven't been paying much attention to this thread..  PM-ing deck list now.

I specified later on that it was GMT. I was expecting people to keep up with the thread. It's no problem though, you're just starting with a 0-1 record.

Cool I guess. I'm used to those being mentioned on the brackets/whatever, but then again the biggest thing I've been to was a city thing so what do I know?

Sorry. We mentioned it in the scores though. (If you notice you're at the top with 1 point while everyone else is at 0)

Archived