Discussion: The Dark Creator

the only thing that annoys me about this card is is errata >.>

but i like this XD CoSR affects it lightly. Zombies have a bigger threat with CoSR than this card

well, yeah, the no monster thing is kinda annoying but hey, it's not like you have 2 or more monsters on the field

The only monster what this card abuses is Disk Commander, think, Special Summon Disk Commander with Dark Creator, while you have CoSR on the field, that's like, 3 cards >_> Plus, if you dumped Disk Commander with Destiny Draw, it's like 4-5 cards >_>

the only thing that annoys me about this card is is errata >.>

but i like this XD CoSR affects it lightly. Zombies have a bigger threat with CoSR than this card

well' date=' yeah, the no monster thing is kinda annoying but hey, it's not like you have 2 or more monsters on the field

The only monster what this card abuses is Disk Commander, think, Special Summon Disk Commander with Dark Creator, while you have CoSR on the field, that's like, 3 cards >_> Plus, if you dumped Disk Commander with Destiny Draw, it's like 4-5 cards >_>

[/quote']

But just to think about it... thats more of a great combo than abusiveness. If you can pull off this combo... its just wow. Like i dont really consider this card as overpowered as such. Because what im trying to say is that CoSR isnt that good on its own... and it relys on HEAVY combos to be abused, thats why it wont be banned... its liek considering Pot of Greed to this card. Instant 2 cards... compared to 1 card Summoning combo which is harder to do

At worse... CoSR will be Limited... but not banned... and since Disk Commander is Limited... it even makes it harder to pull of this combo anyways

Dark Creator is all about making your grave into a new hand. That's why he's good, but not enough for a limitation.

The biggest targets for SS through him are Disk Commander and DMoC. ESPECIALLY DMoC, as he gives you access to spell cards. The only thing left unaccessible from the grave are traps, and even then, you don't need them at all.

Traps aren't that of big deal, i only like having Mirro Force and Solem, rest meh... althought each deck has certain Traps which are great to have.

anyway this card is great, but it's harder to summon then DAD, thinking again both are hard as DAD needs exactly 3 monsters while this needs more then 5 so it will take a longer time. it's abusable but it isn't to easy to do so, so just call it a great but a little hard to pull combo.

I see limiting in the future, then again DAD needs to be on the list even before we think of limiting this.

Guest PikaPerson01

Dark Creator is all about making your grave into a new hand. That's why he's good' date=' but not enough for a limitation.

The biggest targets for SS through him are Disk Commander and DMoC. ESPECIALLY DMoC, as he gives you access to spell cards. The only thing left unaccessible from the grave are traps, and even then, you don't need them at all.

[/quote']

I don't think this topic is about Dark Creator being banned or limited... He said it was "another reason Card of Safe Return" should be banned.

Archived