Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Tips

We all are annoyed by the threads about crappy cards that other duelists think should be banned/limited. Well, this thread is here to help those people understand what exactly is happening, and teach them maybe to post the right things... Hopefully.

Current Dominating Decks:

Magical Explosion

Dark Armed Dragon Decks

Six Samurai (Due to the tendency to stop/slow the above decks)

DDT

Other, Popular Decks

Royal Oppression + Gadgets

Zombie Swarm

Defend and Burn

Monarchs (because not many people made it with this deck)

Threads about banning random, unused cards is moronic. If you haven't been watching the Meta enough to know what cards work, and what don't, so that you can tell what cards should REALLY be banned, just look at Metagame.com. They give deck lists and show duels for many tourneys, as well as post articles about decks, cards, and strategy. Once you understand more about cards, and maybe know more cards, then you should post your own "This should be banned/limited" threads. Until then, I'd suggest you just silently give your opinion in other threads.

Not to be mean, but it does get annoying to see a new thread about a crappy card nobody even notices in today's game being told to be banned.

Lol' date=' Monarchs.

Lol, no Opression Gadgets.

[/quote']

I just wrote the true results. Just because the deck is popular doesn't mean it's one of the top decks. And yes, it places well, but not as well as the decks I put up.

well also Dark Worlds are very competitive and well have a swarm charm into them, yes not as fast as Six Samurai's but quite fast.

Macro Monarchs, like all Monarch variants, suck in this format.

The top decks are DDT, DAD, and Explosion. Those three form a triumvirate that stands far above all other decktypes, mainly because nothing else is fast enough to stop them.

The anti-meta of this format is not Macro Monarchs but Oppression Gadgets.

Everything else is bad.

Macro Monarchs' date=' like all Monarch variants, suck in this format.

The top decks are DDT, DAD, and Explosion. Those three form a triumvirate that stands far above all other decktypes, mainly because nothing else is fast enough to stop them.

Everything else is bad.

[/quote']

You are right. There is a reason they made you a mod. Change the dominating decks please.

also' date=' pika person and b7hamma what then do you think are the best type of decks out there just now

[/quote']

DAD, DDT, Valley/Explosion, Opp Gagdets, Sacking 6Sams and I have a hunch that Van Gadgets will see play. So you have Alpha deck and "counter to Alpha deck"

The rest can still win but is not competitive.

Like I said a while back, I fully expect Decree to see a huge rise mid-format.

Macro Monarchs' date=' like all Monarch variants, suck in this format.

Everything else is bad.

[/quote']

and this is why the new structure Deck (The Dark Emperor) will be a bad deck.

Archived