Fusions only with 1 monster..................

Sander

D.W.M. – Destruction Wave Master

Level 5

Light

[spellcaster/Fusion/Effect]

''D.D.M. - Different Dimension Master'' + ''Destruction Wave-Motion''

''This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing these above cards from your hand from play (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). Once per turn, by paying 1000 Life Points, you may discard 3 Spell Cards from your hand to the Graveyard to remove all cards on the field from play except this card. When you used this effect, you can Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower monsters that are currently removed from play. Those monsters cannot declare an attack and have their effects negated. By Tributing those two monsters, add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.''

ATK/1900 DEF /1500

Dark Force Magician

Level 7

Dark

''Dark Magician’’ + ’’Mirror Force''

''This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing these above cards from your hand from play (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). When your opponent's monster declares an attack, negate the attack and destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters on your opponent’s side of the field, and inflict damage to your opponent’s Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters combined Level times 300.''

ATK/2500 DEF/2100

Dark Reborn Magician

Level 7

Dark

''Dark Magician’’ + ''Monster Reborn''

''This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing these above cards from your hand from play (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). This card is still treated as ’’Dark Magician’’. Once per turn, when you control no monsters except this card, you can select 1 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. During the End Phase of an turn when you used this cards effect, you must send 4 cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard.''

ATK/2500 DEF/2100

I'll make new cards ASAP

New one

D.D.M. – Different Dimension Magician

Level 7

Dark

''Dark Magician'' + ''Dimensionhole''

''This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing these above cards from your hand from play (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). Once per turn, you may remove 1 face-up monster you control from play. If you to that, this card can attack twice during this Battle Phase only.''

ATK/2500 DEF/2100

These sort of remind me of the mock Fusion that was given out in those tourneys a long' date=' long time ago. You know the one. Fused something else with Ultimate Offering xP

[/quote']

well, yeah, but the different thing is that, my cards actually have effects XD

New one

Dark Thunder Magician

Level 7

Dark

''Dark Magician'' + ''Thunder Crash''

''This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing these above cards from your hand from play (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). When this card is successfully Fusion Summoned, destroy all monster cards that you control except this card. Increase this cards ATK by 300 for every monster card destroyed by this cards effect by 300. Also, inflict damage to you opponent's Life Points equal to the number of monsters destroyed x 300 points.''

ATK/2500 DEF/2100

Man, it's getting harder and harder to find decent Spell or Trap Cards for these cards

I think they are nice' date=' and you should be able to find / alter pictures to give them art.

[/quote']

Well, yeah, but the thing is that, I can't *daylights* upload cards in Photobucket or Tinypic, they just stay uploading..............Yeah, that's very annoying..............>_> I'll just stay in Written Card Section from now on ^_^

Anyways, thanks for the comment ^_^

These are very interesting cards! The wording on a couple of them is a little off, but nothing too big. I normally don't comment in the Written Cards section, but these were just too cool to pass up :P

overall - 9.25/9.37 (Since there're no pics, I couldn't grade you on that, hence the lower "out of" number than normal ;))

• 2 weeks later...

New one

Dark Thunder Magician

Level 7

Dark

''Dark Magician'' + ''Thunder Crash''

''This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing these above cards from your hand from play (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). When this card is successfully Fusion Summoned' date=' destroy all monster cards that you control except this card. Increase this cards ATK by 300 for every monster card destroyed by this cards effect by 300. Also, inflict damage to you opponent's Life Points equal to the number of monsters destroyed x 300 points.''

ATK/2500 DEF/2100

Man, it's getting harder and harder to find decent Spell or Trap Cards for these cards

[/quote']

next is lightning vortex right???:smile:

Archived