Shin Megami Tensei: Genesis [IC/S/Accepting/PG-16] Co-Host - Mugino Junko

a bad post

Ina smiled at the thought that Mai was a student. Smart girls always go far so it was good that Mai was so concerned about her education. 

A university girl, how awesome is that? I remember my days of studying. Ina said driving with a nice smile of nostalgia. Clown college isn't a real college you know that right? Maricica felt the need add sarcastically. There was an odd moment of silence in the car as anyone with senses could see the storm that was coming. Ina looked back at Mai with comically malicious eyes. Please do not let what is about to happen stain your image of me. Maricica looked scared for a second as Ina's fist went straight across Maricica's jaw. The pain was intense but it didn't stop there as Ina took her hands off the steering wheel and proceeded to comically strangle Maricica. 

What is wrong with you? You sick old hag! Maricica was yelling as she was being strangled. The car began to veer off course and swerve down the road. Oh my God we GON' DIE! WE GON DIE FOOL! No you "gon'" die you inconsiderate unkept demon skank! Ina shouted as hair was being pulled in retaliation. The two continued on shouting at each other and Ina managed to not get everyone killed by using her legs to keep the car relatively stable. Eventually the large van managed to roll on the sidewalk which made Ina stop her temporary all out assault with Maricica to actually stop the car. 

GOD YOU FREAKING RETARD YOU ALMOST KIL....Maricica's rant was stopped as she was once again popped in the mouth one last time. Oh would you look at that ladies I think we're here. Ina said as she seemed to resume her normal pleasant tone with a slight undertone of malice. Though that was only to serve as a warning to Maricica. Okay so I'm going to get us off the side walk here and it looks like we can get this adventure started. A loud thud was heard and felt as Ina slowly backed up and drove off of the sidewalk. It was by the sheer grace of some deity that someone may have prayed too. Once she got the car into a safe parking spot Ina got out the car and looked at the club.

So a university student. Where do you go to school? What do you study? I'm almost jealous of you girls. Your life is so open and ahead of you. Ina said with a big smile. Unlike...Maricica was about to finish her statement when she could feel the intense glare coming from Ina. She knew it would be best if she just abstained from speaking for a while. 

Mai just smiled as she watched the byplay that went on between Ina and her demon, Maricica, even as she wondered about why a Clown College would exist in the first place. The ease at which the girl added the undertones of violence, clearly directed at the demon who seemed to quell a bit at it, though not for long. Looking across, Mai could see the familiar club in front of her, wondering why Minato would choose here as a meeting place even as Ina plied her with more questions, and Maricica finally seemed to quiet down.

"I went to a private school not too far from here, though I'm now studying a dual degree in Business and Economics. Right now though, this dome is putting a bit of a dampener on my plans, hence my interest in finding a way out of here."

Walking into the club, Mai was interested to see the colours instantly flip, most of the patrons frozen in place as the girl from earlier, Minato, the club's owner, and it's DJ all seemed to move forward, none of them frozen as they dealt with a minor demon. The only other two unfrozen was the woman that seemed to be the demon's summoner, as well as a guy who seemed to have been giving her trouble. Walking over, the smile from the van long since gone, she greeted the couple she knew as she wandered across. 

"Hey Minato, it's good to see you again. You too Sayaka. So what's going on, why'd you send the message to get us in here to meet up?"

Tsukiko was silent for the duration of the car ride. There was obviously a lot on her mind, and... well, she didn't want to talk about it at the time. But regardless, she hopped out of the car and observed the goings-on at the Midnight Club. That was when she saw what she wanted.

"Oh boy, another demon! Now, feel the majestic beauty of my mystical..." Tsukiko was twirling around and around as she was saying this, and ended up pointing in the direction of the attacking Wendigo, but it was too late. Someone else had obviously got there first and destroyed it, not even giving Tsukiko the chance to unveil her bewitching powers. And it just so happened to be a demon she wanted as well...

"Awe, come on!" she exclaimed in frustration, "What the hell happened to manners, people?!"

Tsukiko pouted after saying that, and looked away at the scene with a jealous look on her face.

Not even a minute after the Wendigo's decapitation several children entered the club, though they didn't see much as the returned to normal (leaving those who had been frozen in the booth quite confused as too were some people were) yet an odd aura still permeated the room and caused nearly all the guests in club to began clearing out. 

It was then two more patrons arrived, seemingly undisturbed by the odd aura, a young (angsty) looking boy, and a girl that looked a bit like him.

"Oh wow, for a club it pretty clear quite early," said the young woman, "oh and we're just on time for that text Takeba sent us on the nose!" The young blonde seemed quite pleased with herself, while her companion only rolled his eyes.

It wasn't until the club was nearly empty did Sayaka turn to address all the club-goers still present, mostly young people. 

"Welcome, as you may all know my name is Sayaka Tachibana," Sayaka made a grand gesture across the room, "if you are still here then that means you probably got an invitation from this lovely boy over here, Minato Takeba. Now Minato-kun has a special gift for you so everyone please gather on the dance floor!"

As many of the young people in the club began to step forward Mai, Tsukiko, Ina, and Haru were stopped Chieko blocking Haru and Ayato blocking Mai, Tsukiko, and Ina. 

"I'm afraid what happens next is not for you, stay off the dance floor," Chieko said, the last part coming out as more of a threat.

"And if you can't manage that will put you down by force," Ayato added smirking.

Several minutes late another pair barged into the club frantically, again a young girl and boy who looked very much alike.

"Ahh... we're here for that Minato Takeba invitation are we?" The asked scanning the room quickly.

"Nope, just head to the dance floor," Ayato replied with a quick smile.

"Thank you so much!" The boy said following the girl hurriedly onto the dance floor. Once all remain people had entered the dance floor the center, were Sayaka and Minato stood, began to rise up in an octagonal platform a few feet above the ground. Several bars rose up around the dance floor at each of the octagon's points enclosing in the people on the dance floor, and an electric barrier stretched around them and above them for good measure.

Once the cage had been completed several pedestals rose from out of the ground in front of each of the occupants holding a single thing - a COMP.

Club Battle

"Minato what's going on, what are you doing?" Yuki whined from below the cage.

"Quiet," was the only response she received, which frightened her into silence by which the coldness in which Minato had said it.

"Now please pick up your COMPs and start them please," this was the only instruction Sayaka gave, but many of the cage's occupants were nervous to follow her directions. Except for one brave soul.

"For pete sake your all a bunch of sissies, its just a game console," the voice belonged to the rainbow haired girl from earlier who came forward and immediately switched the COMP on. She was not prepared for what came next. From the activated COMP came a purple monstrous creature which slashed her across the arm and neck dropping her to the ground. She did not move.

"Hahahaha, don't just sit there all shocked, if you wanted to survive the night I'd suggest you activate those COMPs!" 

Ina looked around that there was something interesting about a demon that attacked a night club. It didn't really matter though as it seem like the creature was dealt with. On the other hand they were inside a club and a club has to serve alcohol and have young people. So everything should be good. "Okay I can dig this. Some entertainment and some nightlife. This is rather fortunate." She then grabbed the nearest waitress or person who at least looked like a waitress. One can never tell with kids these days and their skimpy clothes. "Hey you, go get me a dirty martini." Ina said as she proceeded to follow the other two girls deeper into the club. 

Of course her happiness was pretty much derailed when the same upstart demon came back. But this time she had reinforcements. Ina turned around and looked for another waitress as this gutter snipe was started giving commands...in the guise of threats no doubt. Really someone get me a drink now. Hey, hey, seriously, no alcohol. What kind of club is this? Seriously though who are these little imp skanks? Maricica said as her and Ina somehow gotten back on the same accord. Nothing can bond to enemies than another mutually hated foe. But both of them decided that it would be good to not make a scene. They looked as the dancer floor was transforming into a battleground and the kids were given COMP's. A trial by combat? Ina thought when she couldn't hide her slightly disturbed facial expression. 

Well I guess with all of us here, these guys are not in any true danger...right? Ina was trying to ask as her eye was twitching. She then looked at this Minato character in the distance slightly inquisitive as she was trying to scan the man that managed to send out this mysterious text.

Iori woke up from being frozen and found himself onsode a cage, with a COMP in front of him.

“Is this some kind of a sick joke?”

Then, he saw a girl fired up the COMP, only to be mauled by…something summoned by it. Though, at this point Iori was less concerned about his own safety, but more on the fact that he was completely pissed off by Minato’s smug behavior, so without more pondering, he fired up the COMP, and found himself faced with a bird-like creature.

“Is this the human world?

Kukuku, lots of meal!

Oh, hi there. Would you please kindly prepare yourself to be eaten by me?”

“How about no?

I have no plan of being killed today, as I have this urge to beat the crap out that one guy there.

SO, COME AT ME YOU CHICKEN!”

In a fit of rage, Iori grabbed the birdlike creature’s neck, and repeatedly smashed it to the cage’s bar, ignoring the bird’s feet slashing his body. The bird-like creature desperately tried to fly away, but Iori pinned it to the floor with his body, while both of his hands punched it until he’s sure the bird was dead.

“Ouch, ouch!

Human these days are scary…

Oh yeah, contract?”

“What do you mean? Depending on your explanation, I might have to continue kicking your ass!”

“T..Take it easy dude!

I mean, A demonic contract.

In short, you can now summon me on-demand, and such.

Ok?”

“Whatever.”

“Demon contract signed!

Please don’t beat me up again..”

After saying that, the ‘demon’ disappeared, and the COMP near him turned on without him touching it. When he checked the COMP up, he saw a picture of the demon he saw, with the title of “AVIAN: FJALAR”.

“…The hell?”

And Iori then collapsed into the floor due to his injury.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay.”

The Wendingo was killed in one-hit by someone named Sayaka, the summoner ran away, and now, several kids were caged with one of the COMP given to them by this Sayaka and Minato, and one girl was mauled by a demon.

“Should I help them….?

No, I guess I shouldn’t. That person is right, I think. These demons would be their key to survive past this night.”

Haru then looked around to see what kind of people that had gathered in that place, and her sight were immediately fixed into a certain beautiful, long-haired woman, who despite of her looking old enough to be Haru’s grandmother, still wore revealing clothes. Out of curiosity, Haru decided to go near her and try to start a conversation.

“Uh, hello.

Are you a demon tamer too?”

Ina looked down as it seemed that another female had decided to approach her. It was another younger girl. Ina didn't know how to feel. She seemed to be the resident old girl at this club, but was that a good thing or a bad thing? But that didn't matter now. Someone was trying to start a conversation and it seemed to be a polite young child too. 

"Hmmm demon tamer. Is that what the proper name is? Ina said looking at Maricica. The demon shrugged as that did sound like the most logical thing to call Ina. Sooo, that's a yes, yes I am a demon tamer. But why are you a demon tamer? This is such risky business for one so young. What are you 17, 18 tops? You have such a long life ahead of you why do this? By the way I'm Ina, Ina Honda, but you can just call me Ina. Don't want to feel to old or anything. Right, becau...Maricica wanted to continue her insult, but the blatant "I dare you glare" that Ina was shooting cause her to remain silent. So who are you anyway? Maricica asked this stranger.

Archived