Land of Beromi

Cobia

(( This is the Alliance Entrance Post ))

You are in the region called The Barin Plains. The sun is shining, Members of the alliance spread out in their local camp. There are a number of tents where you are, A place to buy some cheap food and drinks, Weapon Vendor, Cloth, Leather and Mail Vendors. You all are in your select tent alone getting ready to set off towards to Yisildor Bay. You just got off the boats at Port Barin and walked here to camp out for the night. It is 5 P.M. Your Journey begins now.....

(( This is the Horde Entrance Post ))

You are in a region called Ferboi. It is chilly from the waves coming off the port you arrived in. You all gather at the local pub then it is getting late so the captains decide to sleep in the town that night. In the town are beds, a store to buy food and drink, a Weapon Vendor, Cloth, Leather, and Mail Vendor. There is also a little mysterious shop at the end of town called The Black Crown. It is 5 P.M. Your Journey begins now.....

Faldor sits in his tent thinking about what pet he would like to try to tame and be with at all times. He has his Worn Bow settled in the top left corner of the tent, and his Worn Polearm in the other. He unhooks his arrow quiver and kneels down, setting them by his Bow as he sighs and relaxes laying his head on a pillow on top of some nice looking light brown sheets.

Tenkachi sits alone outside with a slight with blowing in his hair. He looks up into the sky and watching the clouds pass as he thinks about whats going to happen next. and wondering if he can trust the people he adventures with. Then he pulls out his sword and looks at it and he whispers " You've been the only one i could ever trust. " The wind is getting chilly he shivers then goes to his tent and rests.

(( This is an OOC post. Just showing you :P ))

The Food and Drink store vendor of the Alliance camp shuffles through his cabinents looking for a certain ingredient, Wolf Meat. "Damnit!" He yells loudly probably waking some people sleeping.

Tenkachi leaps out of bed, with his hair a mess. He looks around his tent, grabs his sword and wanders into the Food and Drink store vendor. He is half asleep as he mumbles to the vendor "What happened here? If you need anything i'd be glad to help?"

The food and drink vendor looks at the boy and decides he mgiht be able to help him since he looked like a stable, but sleepy Warrior. "Ahh, Yes I need some Wolf Meat for our Meals tommorow. Could you go get me 3 good slices? Just hunt wolfs to the west of here. They should be easy to find and kill."

(( This is the Horde Entrance Post ))

You are in a region called Ferboi. It is chilly from the waves coming off the port you arrived in. You all gather at the local pub then it is getting late so the captains decide to sleep in the town that night. In the town are beds' date=' a store to buy food and drink, a Weapon Vendor, Cloth, Leather, and Mail Vendor. There is also a little mysterious shop at the end of town called The Black Crown. It is 5 P.M. Your Journey begins now.....

[/quote']

"Hmm. Well, I guess it's time to leave to train." Dario walked out of camp and found himself staring at a few goblins. "I get to fight you guys, do I?" He drew his sword.

(( Elsandro I never accepted you.... That post sucks also... ))

Two Wolves are roaming the site close to Tenkachi, They had found a dead buzzard and were feasting on it, turned away from Tenkachi occupied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Goblins look at the man oddly. "What are you talking about young man, We are merely traders." They continue to walk to the mysterious shop.

Archived